Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy That's some next level cope from r/short

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200120 194752

So i have the ideal height? :feelskek: :feelskek: Lmao they are coping too hard, it's just the taller u are the better

M-maybe it's true :feelsbadman: Come on, I-it might be t-true. :cryfeels: -5'9' ft tall

So i have the ideal height? :feelskek: :feelskek: Lmao they are coping too hard, it's just the taller u are the better

You'd have to be a fucking retard to believe otherwise.

Being heightmogged is one of the most humiliating things a man can experience.

Even if you're 6'7, being next to some dude who's 7 feet tall would make you feel like utter trash.

Even if you're 6'7, being heightmogged by someone who's 7 feet tall makes you feel like utter trash.
Exactly, it's all relative to your competition, there is no such thing as "too tall" when foids look for a partner, because of how they are wired by instincts to be hypergamous, SMV is relative, if you put a Chad in a room of GigaChads he becomes an incel, height acts like a multiplier to your SMV that never reduces it from being "too much".

Last edited:
King of the manlets the ideal height :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

HAHAHAHAHA

Lmaooooo that pic is trying to imply that being 6ft4 is as "bad" as being 5ft2

Cage cage cage

>too tall
>6'3"
in what fucking universe?! :feelshaha::feelskek:

Also I don't want a pygmy woman what's wrong with these retards.

Everything is some grotesque fetish driven by foidy preferences now.

Last edited:
Lol at listening to lying foids.

No matter what they say, under 6'2" is death to them and they don't have a "too tall"

What a joke. Anglo women have INSANE standards. The ideal height for an Anglo foid is at least 6’ preferably 6’2. This study is bluepilled bullshit.
>too tall
>6'3"
in what fucking universe?! :feelshaha::feelskek:
Looks like prime Dolph Lundgren at 6’5 is going to be turned down in favour of the 5’2 Indian janitor. :feelskek::feelskek:

This chart makes sense once you replace "Ideal height" with "Minimum height", it's as simple as that. Being shorter than 5'10" is basically a death sentence in the west lmao.

This chart makes sense once you replace "Ideal height" with "Minimum height", it's as simple as that. Being shorter than 5'10" is basically a death sentence in the west lmao.

height acts like a multiplier to your SMV that never reduces it from being "too much".
Height is the base, everything else is the multiplier, although multiplier strength varies from trait to trait, which is why face>dick or face>skin tone.

After I got banned, I hope bikercuck gets thrown into a woodchipper.

Here in Germany it's over if you're under 6'1'' (185cm) and sub 8 face.

gigacope.

average is the best bro! Because it’s the most common!

After I got banned, I hope bikercuck gets thrown into a woodchipper.
Yeah, I got banned once too. Fuck that cuck. He censors every single complaint thread that comes from men but allows foids to roam free and teehee about personality.