Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The 2020 presidential race is now down to two men blackpilled on hair loss, who had hair transplants (albeit both with archaic methods)

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Given Joe Biden's big win on super Tuesday (made possible by Elizabeth Warren), it is safe to say the odds of Sanders getting the nomination are roughly equal to Knajjd's chances of knocking out Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury, and Anthony Joshua, all in the first 10 seconds of the first round. The only way Bernie Sanders could become a viable candidate again would be a combo of

1) Warren dropping out today and endorsing Sanders
2) Obama endorsing Sanders
3) A tape of Joe Biden shouting the N word with an "r" as hard as diamond a la michael richards (Kramer) at the laugh factory in 2006
4) Joe Biden shows up to the next debate in an SS uniform
5) A sociopathic, ruthless, high IQ Sanders supporter with undying loyalty to Sanders acquiring a death note

....Even then that only gives Sanders a puncher's chance.

So now that we know it's Biden vs. Trump, that means the American people have a choice of two candidates who were blackpilled enough about hair loss back in the 20th century to get a hair transplant.

So who will win? Joe Biden's hair plugs:

Or Trump's scalp flap surgery?

Personally, I unironically want Biden to win. Did you see his victory speech where he mixed up his wife and his sister? Fucking LOL. Everything is going to shit, might as well have a president that provides comic relief. (I'm being 100 percent serious).

Last edited:
Politics is cope

Fuck both of them.

As long as it's not a foid. But I'm not an american so what do I care...

Delusionmaxxing if you don't think trump is gonna 110% win

With the power vested in me, I now pronounce the US election of 2020 as the Boomer Election.
pewpew

MAGA

any other answer is cope

Delusionmaxxing if you don't think trump is gonna 110% win

>Implying Joe isn't going to show up to the debate with a 6 foot length of chain and beat the absolute malarkey out of Trump.

>Implying Joe isn't going to show up to the debate with a 6 foot length of chain and beat the absolute malarkey out of Trump.

trump is chad though

trump is chad though

>"chad"
>Never kicked a thug maxxed gangster who goes by a Kellogg's based pseudonym out of a pool and subsequently confronted him and his bad bois with a chain in the parking lot

>"chad"
>Never kicked a thug maxxed gangster who goes by a Kellogg's based pseudonym out of a pool and subsequently confronted him and his bad bois with a chain in the parking lot

can I get a source on that bro?

IDGAF who wins, as long as they keep the hell out of my forest.

20200228 135205

The USA is a meme country pewpew

what surgery did trump get exactly? (explain it to me)

Republicans trigger feminists therefore always support republicans.

what surgery did trump get exactly? (explain it to me)

Scalp flap surgery. It's an archaic method of hair transplantation where an entire chunk of hair (from the side of the scalp) is cut out into a flap and reattached at the front.

Scalp flap surgery. It's an archaic method of hair transplantation where an entire chunk of hair (from the side of the scalp) is cut out into a flap and reattached at the front.

Wow. Seeing how much they make fun of Trumps hair/hands/dick/orange skin is very blackpilling

Which one will win? simple answer. The Rothschilds

Nice to see modcels actually interacting with the community for once

why is there no bbc canditate and no female ?
diversity quota not fulfilled .

whatever lol
im rooting for trump cause hes more autistic and i can respect that .

didn't whip anyome with a chain

His story was no malarkey. I know Biden, he's no lying dog faced pony soldier, he chooses truth over facts. You know how Simon Belmont uses a chain whip in Castlevania? Well I've got news for you, Castlevania is based on a true story where Joe Biden and Deng Xiaoping went to South Africa together (after signing the paris accord) whipping a series of Kellogg's based gangsters with chain whips on their way to rescue Nelson Mandela and pin the Silver Star on him.

Personally, I unironically want Biden to win. Did you see his victory speech where he mixed up his wife and his sister? Fucking LOL. Everything is going to shit, might as well have a president that provides comic relief. (I'm being 100 percent serious).
I agree.. the acceleration of shit hitting the fan would be ultra lulzy. Honestly I just want to see some Chimpouts.. Americans do some stupid and violent protests and the livestreams are mint. Based Biden. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: At this point politics to me is meaningless.. nothing getting done for me to really put any value in it.

once again confirmed that you need height and hair

biden seems to be moving on up because blacks support him over any others, and boomers got spooked when they saw so many fake candidates dropping out and endorsing him instead

as for who would be funniest, i dunno, probably blumpf, he makes the most people mad, having obama's old VP as president would quiet down most of the angry soys and femcunts

Given Joe Biden's big win on super Tuesday (made possible by Elizabeth Warren), it is safe to say the odds of Sanders getting the nomination are roughly equal to Knajjd's chances of knocking out Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury, and Anthony Joshua, all in the first 10 seconds of the first round.
Is knajjd a heavyweight?

trump just to see the 2nd meme war and a bunch of libtards having a meltdown

Pretty much every US president has been tall and non-bald

Trump and Biden are as looksmaxed as 70-year olds can get.

Tall, lots of hair, perfect teeth, and god knows whatever the fuck they're doing to their skin

I want to Trump to lose so we can watch him come out on stage and blow his head off. Guy has never been denied anything in his life and cannot accept failure plus his ridiculous ego. When he loses perhaps the biggest and most public moment of his life....how would he cope? No matter how much he liemaxxed, everyone already knows what his usual lies are going to be so no one will care.

Only option for Drumpf would be public suicide. But he is a coward so doubtful

Biden is hilarious tbh, if he wins the nom the Trump debates are going to be surreal
Republicans trigger feminists therefore always support republicans.
Biden also triggers feminists because of the pics of him kissing his grand daughter

Serious question, how can you consider yourself blackpilled if you think either candidate has your best interest in mind?

I want to Trump to lose so we can watch him come out on stage and blow his head off. Guy has never been denied anything in his life and cannot accept failure plus his ridiculous ego. When he loses perhaps the biggest and most public moment of his life....how would he cope? No matter how much he liemaxxed, everyone already knows what his usual lies are going to be so no one will care.

Delusional cope.

"Drumpf"

Is knajjd a heavyweight?
Yes. He's 1.98m and 250lb
Given Joe Biden's big win on super Tuesday (made possible by Elizabeth Warren), it is safe to say the odds of Sanders getting the nomination are roughly equal to Knajjd's chances of knocking out Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury, and Anthony Joshua, all in the first 10 seconds of the first round. The only way Bernie Sanders could become a viable candidate again would be a combo of

1) Warren dropping out today and endorsing Sanders
2) Obama endorsing Sanders
3) A tape of Joe Biden shouting the N word with an "r" as hard as diamond a la michael richards (Kramer) at the laugh factory in 2006
4) Joe Biden shows up to the next debate in an SS uniform
5) A sociopathic, ruthless, high IQ Sanders supporter with undying loyalty to Sanders acquiring a death note

....Even then that only gives Sanders a puncher's chance.

So now that we know it's Biden vs. Trump, that means the American people have a choice of two candidates who were blackpilled enough about hair loss back in the 20th century to get a hair transplant.

So who will win? Joe Biden's hair plugs:

Or Trump's scalp flap surgery?

I usually just vote for the biggest retard because it's funny. But this time it seems both candidates are retards so I don't know which one I would go for, tbh.

Biden is a blatant pedo but so is Trump, probably. Both were buds with Epstein. It doesn't matter who becomes president of Weimarica. I hope it all collapses soon.

I want this country to get completely fucked so we can start over

Dememtia vs Alzheimer’s. A battle for the ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back