Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 2020s will be the ultimate decade of degeneracy

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Get ready because the 2020s are coming.

The following decade will go down in history as the ultimate peak of degeneracy. Everything points in this direction. The 2010s set the foundations with Tinder and Instagram and the evolution of the modern internet.

The West is slowly crumbling but I think the elites will push for one final desperate attempt to force their sick ideology. They have all the tools to give it one last try. I think they will see 2020 as a refreshment after they encountered unlikely resistance in this decade in the form of "populism", Russian trolls... They will now have a whole new decade to try their sick shit ideas on people and give it a nice time framework to round it up.

1920s were degenerate as hell and they will probably want a repeat of the "roaring twenties".

However we all know what happened afterwards... I think from 2030 on, changes will start to happen. But until then, we'll need to survive the next decade which will be total madness. 95/5 rule will become the norm, sub8 men will be publicly ridiculed and barely allowed to exist, any criticism of EU, NATO and Israel will be banned, we'll eventually get a SJW USA president at some point in the next decade etc.

Get ready boyos.

Next step in the path of degeneracy is that polyamory shit, and then sexualization of children. 2030 needs to come fast.

I want to move to China/Korea/Japan.

Nowhere will be safe.

The amount of degeneracy the West will try to force to the entire world in the 2020s will be INSANE.

Mark my words.

There's nowhere to run now! We need to brace ourselves and survive a decade of hell now.

I bet the 2030s will be worse

Nowhere will be safe.
There's nowhere to run now!
The safest place you can be is outside of large population centers. They won't bother trying to control the whole population, they'll just keep pushing urbanization and control the 50-90% (depending on what country you're in) of the population that's in those places where there's easy surveillance and poor freedom of movement.

2033 is going to be based

At that time all of us will be oldcels , lets see if at least the foids becomemore ultra degenerates and start to fuck anything on their path, including incels.

not looking forward to it at all

Every year is worse and 2020 is no different, this makes me want to rope.

I would argue the 2020s will look like the 1930s but this time there's no way out. World war would soon turn into MAD. There's going to be hyperinflation when the dollar collapses. This will happen in the next 2 years. This will not destroy tech companies but many industries will be destroyed. In America many men will suicide by gun or opiates. There's going be massive gang wars in leftist cities.

I can't wait.:feelsautistic::fire::fire::fire:

it will never get better

It will all be a mess until this degeneracy comes crashing down through a war.

2020s are the repeat of the thirties. Debt based economies will go insolvant and collapse. We'll see very extreme politics go mainstream soon afterward. As far as degeneracy is concerned, it may or may not decrease. I wouldn't count on it.

the rise of a new superior and classic aristocracy must take place (not the global aristocracy of the elites), and therefore the purge of all forms of impurity and degeneration; many will not survive the "collapse", but it seems evident that a revolt and rebellion against immigration policies in Europe is slowly growing and will be timely (some in northern Portugal foresee these events in echoes of Greek prophecy and tragedy), and the The founder of the concept of this New Aristocracy is definitely one who should lead this transvaluation of values, but this is a mythical and idealistic idea, not a pragmatic one; Moreover, what will happen after Chaos is some kind of Order, but it is not known what will happen.

However we all know what happened afterwards... I think from 2030 on, changes will start to happen. But until then, we'll need to survive the next decade which will be total madness.
What's the best case scenario in your opinion, OP? Do you think it's possible for changes to happen in the 20s instead of the 30s? Lots of zoomers have grown up in broken homes thanks to feminism and the males are probably sick of having had aggressive feminist propaganda shoved down their throats since their childhood.
I want to move to China/Korea/Japan.
You think those places aren't degenerate?

What's the best case scenario in your opinion, OP? Do you think it's possible for changes to happen in the 20s instead of the 30s? Lots of zoomers have grown up in broken homes thanks to feminism and the males are probably sick of having had aggressive feminist propaganda shoved down their throats since their childhood.
I hope Gen Z can fix the mess that boomers have created but I’m not too optimistic tbh

society has these insanely strong rubber bands now that allow things to get almost impossibly absurd and still keep going

the massive police forces, NPC control mechanisms, welfare especially for women, in general the "kakistocracy effect" around soys and women that keeps them in power no matter how incompetent they are, scientific advancement and medical technology stopping obese/diseasedd/STD'd/deformed people from dying

this shit is an insane fucking juggernaut dead set to go over the edge, no brakes, no open hatches

If this is true, then history is repeating itself.

Cope nothing can beat 2019

The world is a ghetto

I’m not sure the world will still be turning by 2030, WWIII is probably just a few years away.
2020s are the repeat of the thirties. Debt based economies will go insolvant and collapse. We'll see very extreme politics go mainstream soon afterward. As far as degeneracy is concerned, it may or may not decrease. I wouldn't count on it.

I'm ready to cope with noncucked video games, TV shows, books, movies. Second Hitler is coming.

Grab your dick and double click for loli hentai while its still legal, because later will need to do it ilegally

I'm already preparing myself mentally for when hell on this planet will be unleashed.

degeneracy will linger until at least 80 percent of the population is wiped out. everything from lgbt to polygamy, mass whoredom, etc. are mainly depopulation tactics.
Spot on. That was the plan all along. High IQ!

absolutely true. also the western degeneracy will imvade our eastern conservative societies (already is).
believe in the collapse buddy boyos. our last hope.:fire::feelsokman:

I for one embrace our new slaanesh/moloch-cult overlords. Embrace the darkness, boys, it's a test of your mettle.

Can’t wait for the world to get annihilated

absolutely true. also the western degeneracy will imvade our eastern conservative societies (already is).
believe in the collapse buddy boyos. our last hope.:fire::feelsokman:
nowhere is safe, women's rights is the beginning of the end of a country

nowhere is safe, women's rights is the beginning of the end of a country
tru. see how happy africans tribe in desert are... man's word is the ruler there. wish i was a nigger

@pp183 said he will be my guide tbh u will have to fight for position
i can speak animu language but @Insomniac cant so i should be guide not even a debate tbh

Thank you Westerncucks, very cool!

Brace yourselves for another train of shit.
I´ll be in exclusion as always.

I wish I was religious, so I could see a point in all this madness