Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The 2021 Mars Landing was FAKED

do you think the Mars 2021 landing was faked?

• Yes! Its as real as the moon landing

• No! It really happened

• I don't know - let me ask my wife's boyfriend who works at NASA

Results are only viewable after voting.
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
we are living in a time where the jooz have practically 100% control of what we see or hear on the news and also on the internet & they are using this to do global psy-ops and ideological subversion tactics. This latest so called Mars landing is probably one of those joowish lies & distraction tactics. Do any of you based supreme gentlemen of culture have any links to material that discusses how this mars thing is epic fakery?

What mars landing?

I want to see a rover sent to Mars but by an all female team. Engineers, designers, physicists, all female. No input from men at all. Would love to see this.

I want to see a rover sent to Mars but by an all female team. Engineers, designers, physicists, all female. No input from men at all. Would love to see this.
That would never happen - historically foids have never developed or invented ANYTHING. marie curie took credit for her cuck soyboy "husbands" work. You can ask @Personalityinkwell
What mars landing?

Congratulations.
You have broken the conditioning.

View: https://youtu.be/wAObbLeRIEQ?t=241

Last edited:
we are living in a time where the jooz have practically 100% control of what we see or hear on the news and also on the internet & they are using this to do global psy-ops and ideological subversion tactics. This latest so called Mars landing is probably one of those joowish lies & distraction tactics. Do any of you based supreme gentlemen of culture have any links to material that discusses how this mars thing is epic fakery?
@Total Imbecile

Space is fake and gay.

Nothing is real

Win the lottery for the mars habitat...

Receive a one way trip to the Soylent green factory in the basement.

The Earth is flat and planets are just lights in the sky that orbit around the Earth as everyone knows. The 'Mars rover' is actually in Greenland.

09272018-greenland-edgeofsheet.jpg

let me ask my wife's transsexual girlfriend.

The mars rover will fail because it had women working on it

Expect that it short circuits and blows up in like a year

I don't care tbh. Mars has nothing to do with me anyways (until they make incel work camps up there)

they cant even make a simple, primitive bridge lol.

It would never leave the ground

The Earth is flat and planets are just lights in the sky that orbit around the Earth as everyone knows. The 'Mars rover' is actually in Greenland.

09272018-greenland-edgeofsheet.jpg
Based & flat E pilled
let me ask my wife's transsexual girlfriend.
Its over for girlfriendcels
The mars rover will fail because it had women working on iT
I don't care tbh. Mars has nothing to do with me anyways (until they make incel work camps up there)

They'll make an Auschwitz for inkwells on Mars jfl
they cant even make a simple, primitive bridge lol.

View attachment 414204
GIGA BASED - foids cant create

Last edited: