Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 3 major things that will shape your life.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
There are a few major things that shape everyone’s life. These are the most important 3 BY FAR.

1. Genetics - Having good genetics is one of the most important factors in this world as we all are brutally aware of. Being attractive makes people more receptive to you in every way. It attracts members of the opposite sex easier, it helps you make friends easier, and everyone’s perception of you is seen through a filter known as the halo effect. Life is MUCH easier whilst attractive. Not to mention, this all produces a positive feed back loop. Having good genetics also usually means you have little to no physical illnesses and are healthy.

2. Inheritance - The things that your ancestors left behind have a major effect on your survival and living conditions, even in today’s world. Some people are born into low class families where they are homeless, or live in a tiny apartment where they have to split meals between a family of 9, while others are born into middle to upper class families where they have big houses, and luxurious cars, and will INHERIT their families companies/businesses, when they did nothing to earn it.

3. Family - Your family are the people who you will grow up with, and therefore will be the ones to shape your world view usually for the first 18 years of life. Some are born into healthy households where they have both loving parents supporting them emotionally and psychologically through out their adolescence, whilst others are born into dysfunctional house holds where usually there is only one parent left to raise the family, or at least one of the parents is abusive in one way or another.

These major factors tend to be the deciding factors in how successful/happy of a person you will be. I would say if 2 out of 3 of these things are pretty fucked up for you, it’s probably over for you, unless you are an extremely exceptional person. Of course, having good genetics can probably pull you out of having no inheritance or a good family.

TLDR: Genetics >> Inheritance and Family, but they also matter to a degree.

Notice that genetics includes race. Because the racepill is a thing.

Asking for A friend, what if you have 0/3?

Notice that genetics includes race. Because the racepill is a thing.
Not really, there are attractive people of every race. JBW is cope, there are plenty of ethnic Chads and plenty of incel white dudes

The 3 major things that will shape your life -
Looks
Looks
Looks

Its all about genes

Well I just got struck out.

0/3 not news to me

Not really, there are attractive people of every race. JBW is cope, there are plenty of ethnic Chads and plenty of incel white dudes

JBW is real, but altrightcels and ethnicels tend to exaggerate it

I wish i was beautiful

I have shit genetics, shit family and little inheritance :feelsrope: