Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 5 stages of inceldom

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
5 stages of inceldom:

denial
The bluepilled normie:
Thinks the shit people tell him is real and beleves in confidence and hits the gym and clubs and thinks "girls" will like him if he trys hard enough.

anger
The stage of the blackpill rage:
REEEEE it doesnt work chad gets the girls and doesnt need to hit the gym/clubs confidence is a meme. This is a transition stage to the next.

bargaining
The "redpill" cope:
The "redpiller" the "MGTOW". "Who needs girls, life has more to offer like money". "I may not have a girl but that doesnt makes me a loser". He tries to delusionmaxx like their is no tomorrow.

depression
The Doomer:
You realize that you have drawn the worst hand in life you are an ugly male and their is nothing left to cope. This hits you like a hammer in the face. A lot people kill themself at this stage.

acceptance
The Incel:
If you havent killed yourself you probably wont do it in the futur, because a harder loss as youre delusionloss will probably never occur in your life. You have nothing left as LDAR or cope with silly videogames and reallityescaping behaviour. You will feel nothing you have accepted your fate and wait for better times.

Its over.

5 stages grief
Kubler 1024x806 1 1024x806

Last edited:
For me it was more like this

Confusion > Anger > Depression > Acceptance > Life is a meme

real original
great thread

It depends
Confusion barganing acceptance anger and will to crash oponents

Many incels will rope eventually. It’s all just a matter of time

forgot the 6th one
Going ER

99% of sub-8 men will never reach stage 5. Most desperately cling on to stage 1 for long enough to finally marry a tattooed landwhale at 27 and become a feminist cuck.

I’m in a vicious cycle between depression and anger.

Forget to 6th one - suicide

If this is true then I must be at the last stage. Although sometimes I get really depressed, I think that's more for ontological reasons tbh.

I would say that i'm still in the depressive stage but i'm on my way to acceptance.

here's mine

Last edited: