Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the 80/20 rule is wrong

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
just lol if you think that the top 20% of men ( probably around 6-7) can slay

it is more 100/5 rule

(all women want the top 5% of men in their area or in geeneral)

hypergamy is getting worse and it is all because we gave women rights

such cucks

came bac from winning a war in europe and decides to cuck themselves

fucking idots

exact bro

lol at the cope 20% of men are gonna be getting laid on a regular basis

They all want top 1 Omnichad, but I've yet to decide who that is

exact bro

lol at the cope 20% of men are gonna be getting laid on a regular basis

Its a gigacope

Tons of women will happily share the same dude

Kinda true, one thing to remember is that since hypergamy is getting worse every day, these numbers are constantly changing, it also changes from country to country, like for example, women in the middle east would obviously be better than the ones in the west, so this rule is complicated generally, and it also constantly changes, so I'm not surprised that many people disagree with each other on stuff like this.

Its a gigacope

Tons of women will happily share the same dude
hmm true but not 20% they want only the best
Kinda true, one thing to remember is that since hypergamy is getting worse every day, these numbers are constantly changing, it also changes from country to country, like for example, women in the middle east would obviously be better than the ones in the west, so this rule is complicated generally, and it also constantly changes, so I'm not surprised that many people disagree with each other on stuff like this.
ye tbh makes sense

hmm true but not 20% they want only the best

Yep only gigachad

Women go for him then they work their way down

By the time they get to 5th percentile Chad, there are no women left

Its like hundreds of women per chad right now

People dont realize how out of control it is

I made a 2-part thread about this already, but Chad-19 is causing further immense pussy hyperinflation to the point where good looking men are lowering their standards even more due to desperation, causing uglier women to be more inaccessible to normies and even Chadlites due to the fact that they are increasingly getting mogged by better looking Tinder matches. Oh and women are becoming MUCH WEALTHIER than men because having a hole between your legs gives you wealth on OnlyFans so it's MEGA OVER for the bottom men so I would say it's more like 95/5 at this point

80/20 in social circles and 95/5 in Online Dating

I made a 2-part thread about this already, but Chad-19 is causing further immense pussy hyperinflation to the point where good looking men are lowering their standards even more due to desperation, causing uglier women to be more inaccessible to normies and even Chadlites due to the fact that they are increasingly getting mogged by better looking Tinder matches. Oh and women are becoming MUCH WEALTHIER than men because having a hole between your legs gives you wealth on OnlyFans so it's MEGA OVER for the bottom men so I would say it's more like 95/5 at this point
damn son , thats a really high iq idea. Since ur good with high iq shit could u help me with my plan?
80/20 in social circles and 95/5 in Online Dating
in social circles its flipped

ugly men get to fuck the top women as its their turn

social curlces are literally everything ngl

That was a great thread

Your analysis is spot on

top 5% is still 1 in 20 guys, that's too much.

More like top 0.5%

No, it’s more like if you’re a 5/10 NT white or black guy you’ll go through life with a few hookups and relationships with 3 - 6/10 women.

Lol at copers who think normal looking NT men’s lives are just as bad as theirs.
You’re an incel because you’re ugly and/ or autistic, not because you’re not Chad.

Last edited:
It’ll be 99/1 soon enough

No, it’s more like if you’re a 5/10 NT white or black guy you’ll go through life with a few hookups and relationships with 3 - 6/10 women.

Lol at copers who think normal looking NT men’s lives are just as bad as theirs.
You’re an incel because you’re ugly and/ or autistic, not because you’re not Chad.
Also lol at copers here thinking 6ft is manlet

Pretty soon normtier chadlites will have to lower their standards to braindead retards in comas. Sentience is a for Chad only trait.

High IQ as always
Also if women only went for too 20%, then 80% of men would be incel, which is absurd to say.

I think OP is confusing online dating with the whole dating market

High IQ as always
Also if women only went for too 20%, then 80% of men would be incel, which is absurd to say.

this sort of garbage should be ban-worthy

mods?

it's basically just as ridiculous as preaching bluepill at this point

Stop with this onlyfans talk. It's ridiculous.
It's like 1 woman in 10.000 who has an onlyfans account and of those 1 in 10.000 only 1% can make a living from it. This doesn't affect the dating market at all. It's like a couple of women per country.
Online dating however is a different story, this obviously has a noteworthy impact.

High IQ as always

Data on 50 million people and the number one way people meet significant others.

Yeah, online dating is different than real life dating.

That argument doesn't fly anymore.

Data on 50 million people and the number one way people meet significant others.

Yeah, online dating is different than real life dating.

That argument doesn't fly anymore.
So u saying 80 or 99% of men are incel? Where is your data supporting that

So u saying 80 or 99% of men are incel? Where is your data supporting that

Where is your data supporting that normies are getting laid?

You see, we can play this game too.

It's stupid though, because we all know normies are lying fuckasses, and they will say they're having sex when they in fact aren't.

Where is your data supporting that normies are getting laid?

You see, we can play this game too.

It's stupid though, because we all know normies are lying fuckasses, and they will say they're having sex when they in fact aren't.
Because data suggest around 30% of men are incel.

There is no evidence to support your claims of 99% of men being incel. But you have always been a huge troll poster, although a funny one

just lol if you think that the top 20% of men ( probably around 6-7) can slay
True

But also JFL if you think looks follow a uniform distribution
Stop with this onlyfans talk. It's ridiculous.
It's like 1 woman in 10.000 who has an onlyfans account and of those 1 in 10.000 only 1% can make a living from it. This doesn't affect the dating market at all. It's like a couple of women per country
The :bluepill: is strong in you
Tenor3

Last edited:
We're living in the "The Harem Age".

women are getting more hypergamous for each passing day while men are getting more blackpilled. where will it end? :feelshehe:

women are getting more hypergamous for each passing day while men are getting more blackpilled. where will it end? :feelshehe:
It will end when most men give up on life, resulting in society no longer working as intended.

You figure out the rest.

Its 99,99/0,01
And my not joking, im ded srs

high iq

99/1 in online dating

95/5 irl

this is the brutal reality that so many are trying their hardest to ignore

this is closer to the truth than not, i say 7+ guys are like top 1% of all men
6.5 to 7 is like 4% and these guys will have to compete hard to get hookup at least once a month.

but they only have to compete with 50% of men, since most of the 50% of guys who are married are not out there competing.