Life passing by as I watch
★★
36d 22h 37m

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
149d 20h 37m
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
-
35d 22h 3m
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
I see.

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Major
★★★★★
35d 21h 34m
Black Tyrone fucking a landwhale white roastie kek

watcher

watcher

★★
36d 22h 37m

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Legend
61d 8h 18m
Japan makes the best games

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
-
35d 22h 3m
Japan makes the best games

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
82d 6h 11m
At least they made it accurate
niggers only fuck fat white girls

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
20d 16h 5m
What was this garbage game, Cybercuck 2077 Black Dicks?

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 13h 31m
what a shame, wolfenstein 3d was so good

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
167d 8h 50m
I don't play Western Video games(except indies like Starbound,Terraria,Freedom Planet, A Hat in Time etc.)so I don't care.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
50d 4h 58m
White woman/black man relationships that I see irl in a nutshell. I don't get why black guys degrade themselves to the point where they want to go with cumskin landwhales.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
80d 17h 5m
Had no idea game storylines had gotten this bad.

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

hikikomori
15d 16h 42m
kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★★
33d 14h 59m
the master race increasing its numbers :feelskek:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 11h 21m
nigger fucking a landwhale, I don't mind realism in my games tbh

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
82d 6h 11m
Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★★
33d 3h 56m
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Legend
★★★★
33d 3h 56m
All that ass and tits and he touches her belly. What a faggot.

You have to press F5 after posting now as it doesn't update.

watcher

watcher

★★
36d 22h 37m
nigger fucking a landwhale, I don't mind realism in my games tbh

I feel like I am on lookism net

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 11h 21m

If you look at the pic she has her hands behind her getting in the way of grabbing her ass: plus he is thrusting his penis into it, if you are trying to grab ass while thrusting dick into ass your hands would get in the way of your dick: THINK THIS THROUGH

Also if the point is to grab a foid so they can't get away you can get better leverage by reaching around to grab them by front than by clutching their buttox

As for grabbing belly: it is further down than boobs so if the objective is to pull her pelvis closer to your pelvis, grabbing belly serves that purpose better than grabbing boobs.

Grabbing boobs only helps to pull her chest closer to your chest, she is stil lable to thrust her pelvis forward to keep her vagina away from your penis.

This is technical grappling 101 bro you need to game this out.

The only Q is why you would grab belly instead of the front of the pelvis itself or the front of the thighs.

My speculation is that the further down you grab from shoulder joint the less leverage you have, so it could make sense to grab slightly higher up.

Plus you can pinch-grip belly for pain whereas the front of the pubic bone has less to grip.

if TLDR: the nigra is basically rapemaxing

watcher

watcher

★★
36d 22h 37m
If you look at the pic she has her hands behind her getting in the way of grabbing her ass: plus he is thrusting his penis into it, if you are trying to grab ass while thrusting dick into ass your hands would get in the way of your dick: THINK THIS THROUGH

Also if the point is to grab a foid so they can't get away you can get better leverage by reaching around to grab them by front than by clutching their buttox

As for grabbing belly: it is further down than boobs so if the objective is to pull her pelvis closer to your pelvis, grabbing belly serves that purpose better than grabbing boobs.

Grabbing boobs only helps to pull her chest closer to your chest, she is stil lable to thrust her pelvis forward to keep her vagina away from your penis.

This is technical grappling 101 bro you need to game this out.

The only Q is why you would grab belly instead of the front of the pelvis itself or the front of the thighs.

My speculation is that the further down you grab from shoulder joint the less leverage you have, so it could make sense to grab slightly higher up.

Plus you can pinch-grip belly for pain whereas the front of the pubic bone has less to grip.

if TLDR: the nigra is basically rapemaxing
cringe and gay

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★
30d 1h 29m
Wait.. is that Wolfenstein?

Please tell they didn't ruin a great series like that.

CrustyCheese

CrustyCheese

Aspergerscel, young on the outside but old inside.
★★★★★
2d 17h 2m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 11h 21m
gut = masculine dimorphism

true but if a foid is fat enough even if she stores % in feminine proportions she'll eventually reach the mass a less fat man would have in his gut

sort of like how boobs are a feminine dimorphism but a fat enough guy gets those even if he stores fat in masculine % distribution

I think this means as either sex becomes obese that sex becomes progressively less gendered and hermaphroditic/non-gendered/bisexual/etc in nature.

If you're fucking a 900 pound women she's basically not a woman and it's not really any less gay or straighter than fucking guys. Quibbling over how much more repulsive one is than the other would be a waste of time since the end result is I don't want to fuck either.

In fairness this is prob how foids feel about obese guys too so I can understand why they don't want to fuck superobese males either.

Men more often get driven to obesity by female hate than women do by male hate though so I think men could get more empathy here. Obese men are more in a 'true despair' state earlier on which leads to it, whereas obese women only enter true despair as a side effect of gluttony leading them there, when they did not need that gluttony to escape the same stressors a man did

Last edited:
watcher

watcher

★★
36d 22h 37m
true but if a foid is fat enough even if she stores % in feminine proportions she'll eventually reach the mass a less fat man would have in his gut

sort of like how boobs are a feminine dimorphism but a fat enough guy gets those even if he stores fat in masculine % distribution

I think this means as either sex becomes obese that sex becomes progressively less gendered and hermaphroditic/non-gendered/bisexual/etc in nature.

If you're fucking a 900 pound women she's basically not a woman and it's not really any less gay or straighter than fucking guys. Quibbling over how much more repulsive one is than the other would be a waste of time since the end result is I don't want to fuck either.

In fairness this is prob how foids feel about obese guys too so I can understand why they don't want to fuck superobese males either.

Men more often get driven to obesity by female hate than women do by male hate though so I think men could get more empathy here. Obese men are more in a 'true despair' state earlier on which leads to it, whereas obese women only enter true despair as a side effect of gluttony leading them there, when they did not need that gluttony to escape the same stressors a man did

It's still gay as fuck to like female bellies that would be like being turned on by muscular arms even if its a woman who has them

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 11h 21m
It's still gay as fuck to like female bellies
that would be like being turned on by muscular arms even if its a woman who has them
yeah you wouldn't want to be a faggot like batman in this pic

women with small arms only!!!!

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★
37d 4h 57m

Youre a good man. No pill as bitter as the brutal noreplypill. I thank you for your service.

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
115d 8h 40m
not gonna play any games with sex in them tbh ngl
the only exception is Pony Waifu Sim but I still wish they made a SFW mode

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
★★★★
18d 13h 23m
White woman/black man relationships that I see irl in a nutshell. I don't get why black guys degrade themselves to the point where they want to go with cumskin landwhales.
tbh blacks often like chubby women ( guess, why media ideas about 'thicc' women )
Wolfenstein II The New Colossus
no suprise really, it's racially motivated game ( something like inglorious bastards ), and it's no
coincidence that he fucks blonde too

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 11h 21m
tbh blacks often like chubby women
( guess, why media ideas about 'thicc' women )
I don't think that's the reason. Blacks "preferring" chubby women is probably just their cope when that's what they can attain.

I've felt that pressure too, to embrace that "cushion for the pushin" BS but it's pure cope

not that I dno't like thicc QT from time to time. The mood does strike. But some kind of always-on pref is COPE

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 12h 15m
I liked the old days, when being a whore got you beaten or killed and reduced you to subhuman filth, as it should. The only good thing is this bitch will age like milk, you can already see the years of whorepaint and whoring around has damaged her, give a few more years and she'll be wondering where all the good men have gone, lol.

Imagine finding out a woman you know is doing this, imagine she even came onto you, blegh, at that point volcel is looking better and better.