Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ABSOLUTE STATE of American "Games"

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
I see.

Black Tyrone fucking a landwhale white roastie kek

Japan makes the best games

Japan makes the best games

At least they made it accurate
niggers only fuck fat white girls

What was this garbage game, Cybercuck 2077 Black Dicks?

what a shame, wolfenstein 3d was so good

I don't play Western Video games(except indies like Starbound,Terraria,Freedom Planet, A Hat in Time etc.)so I don't care.

White woman/black man relationships that I see irl in a nutshell. I don't get why black guys degrade themselves to the point where they want to go with cumskin landwhales.

Had no idea game storylines had gotten this bad.

the master race increasing its numbers :feelskek:

nigger fucking a landwhale, I don't mind realism in my games tbh
sample_9bf68e671e692cba993e02f115fe6c4f.jpg

Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...
Well that's just rude...

All that ass and tits and he touches her belly. What a faggot.

You have to press F5 after posting now as it doesn't update.

nigger fucking a landwhale, I don't mind realism in my games tbh
sample_9bf68e671e692cba993e02f115fe6c4f.jpg

I feel like I am on lookism net

If you look at the pic she has her hands behind her getting in the way of grabbing her ass: plus he is thrusting his penis into it, if you are trying to grab ass while thrusting dick into ass your hands would get in the way of your dick: THINK THIS THROUGH

Also if the point is to grab a foid so they can't get away you can get better leverage by reaching around to grab them by front than by clutching their buttox

As for grabbing belly: it is further down than boobs so if the objective is to pull her pelvis closer to your pelvis, grabbing belly serves that purpose better than grabbing boobs.

Grabbing boobs only helps to pull her chest closer to your chest, she is stil lable to thrust her pelvis forward to keep her vagina away from your penis.

This is technical grappling 101 bro you need to game this out.

The only Q is why you would grab belly instead of the front of the pelvis itself or the front of the thighs.

My speculation is that the further down you grab from shoulder joint the less leverage you have, so it could make sense to grab slightly higher up.

Plus you can pinch-grip belly for pain whereas the front of the pubic bone has less to grip.

if TLDR: the nigra is basically rapemaxing

If you look at the pic she has her hands behind her getting in the way of grabbing her ass: plus he is thrusting his penis into it, if you are trying to grab ass while thrusting dick into ass your hands would get in the way of your dick: THINK THIS THROUGH

Also if the point is to grab a foid so they can't get away you can get better leverage by reaching around to grab them by front than by clutching their buttox

As for grabbing belly: it is further down than boobs so if the objective is to pull her pelvis closer to your pelvis, grabbing belly serves that purpose better than grabbing boobs.

Grabbing boobs only helps to pull her chest closer to your chest, she is stil lable to thrust her pelvis forward to keep her vagina away from your penis.

This is technical grappling 101 bro you need to game this out.

The only Q is why you would grab belly instead of the front of the pelvis itself or the front of the thighs.

My speculation is that the further down you grab from shoulder joint the less leverage you have, so it could make sense to grab slightly higher up.

Plus you can pinch-grip belly for pain whereas the front of the pubic bone has less to grip.

if TLDR: the nigra is basically rapemaxing
cringe and gay

Wait.. is that Wolfenstein?

Please tell they didn't ruin a great series like that.

gut = masculine dimorphism

true but if a foid is fat enough even if she stores % in feminine proportions she'll eventually reach the mass a less fat man would have in his gut

sort of like how boobs are a feminine dimorphism but a fat enough guy gets those even if he stores fat in masculine % distribution

I think this means as either sex becomes obese that sex becomes progressively less gendered and hermaphroditic/non-gendered/bisexual/etc in nature.

If you're fucking a 900 pound women she's basically not a woman and it's not really any less gay or straighter than fucking guys. Quibbling over how much more repulsive one is than the other would be a waste of time since the end result is I don't want to fuck either.

In fairness this is prob how foids feel about obese guys too so I can understand why they don't want to fuck superobese males either.

Men more often get driven to obesity by female hate than women do by male hate though so I think men could get more empathy here. Obese men are more in a 'true despair' state earlier on which leads to it, whereas obese women only enter true despair as a side effect of gluttony leading them there, when they did not need that gluttony to escape the same stressors a man did

Last edited:
true but if a foid is fat enough even if she stores % in feminine proportions she'll eventually reach the mass a less fat man would have in his gut

sort of like how boobs are a feminine dimorphism but a fat enough guy gets those even if he stores fat in masculine % distribution

I think this means as either sex becomes obese that sex becomes progressively less gendered and hermaphroditic/non-gendered/bisexual/etc in nature.

If you're fucking a 900 pound women she's basically not a woman and it's not really any less gay or straighter than fucking guys. Quibbling over how much more repulsive one is than the other would be a waste of time since the end result is I don't want to fuck either.

In fairness this is prob how foids feel about obese guys too so I can understand why they don't want to fuck superobese males either.

Men more often get driven to obesity by female hate than women do by male hate though so I think men could get more empathy here. Obese men are more in a 'true despair' state earlier on which leads to it, whereas obese women only enter true despair as a side effect of gluttony leading them there, when they did not need that gluttony to escape the same stressors a man did

It's still gay as fuck to like female bellies that would be like being turned on by muscular arms even if its a woman who has them

It's still gay as fuck to like female bellies
that would be like being turned on by muscular arms even if its a woman who has them
yeah you wouldn't want to be a faggot like batman in this pic
sample_057b457dd9d06cfd7d10eebb98118c3f.jpg

women with small arms only!!!!
e2a4f3b49b294ef39610eb7f8898e623.jpg

Youre a good man. No pill as bitter as the brutal noreplypill. I thank you for your service.

not gonna play any games with sex in them tbh ngl
the only exception is Pony Waifu Sim but I still wish they made a SFW mode

White woman/black man relationships that I see irl in a nutshell. I don't get why black guys degrade themselves to the point where they want to go with cumskin landwhales.
tbh blacks often like chubby women ( guess, why media ideas about 'thicc' women )
Wolfenstein II The New Colossus
no suprise really, it's racially motivated game ( something like inglorious bastards ), and it's no
coincidence that he fucks blonde too

tbh blacks often like chubby women
( guess, why media ideas about 'thicc' women )
I don't think that's the reason. Blacks "preferring" chubby women is probably just their cope when that's what they can attain.

I've felt that pressure too, to embrace that "cushion for the pushin" BS but it's pure cope

not that I dno't like thicc QT from time to time. The mood does strike. But some kind of always-on pref is COPE