Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of betabuxxers

Bookmarked. Will cringe later.

JFL at curryfag's currywhore wife fucking (whatever you call Pajeet Chad)

Dont feel sorry, he still ascended

Is he curry? Writes like one

>Ahmad Khan Lodhi
Brutal.
IbrahimLodhi

His ancestors conquered Delhi under Ibrahim Lodhi.
And now he's a literal cuck on Reddit.
JFL at Western Civilisation, it turns people into literal cucks.
God WILL crush the West. The spawn of Satan.

>Ahmad Khan Lodhi
Brutal.
View attachment 264008
JFL at Western Civilisation, it turns people into literal cucks.
God WILL crush the West. The spawn of Satan.
Damn those chadephants mog me.

Ancestors being better than you is one of the most brutal pills to swallow. Maybe entropy has caught up to humankind.

Virginbutnotincel

Oh wait, this reminds me of something, but I'm not sure :feelsthink:

a wild guess: that "limited romance" means him simping for foids but getting nothing in return except maybe for hefty bills

Yet another incel fell for this "uninterested in sex". Holy cuck, isnt that clear she isnt interested in sex WITH YOU?! Is this that hard to come up with? Do you really need any kind of pill to understand that fool simple thing?

Wantanewcock

"strongly affected by novelty, self-perceived desirability and being desired by one's partner"

Makes you think :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Ok, lets take a note of this. Now lets take a look at their happy cuckold pair life:

novelty -- check, every month a new chad, so "your" wifey wouldnt get bored and had a quick supply of fresh cocks

desirability -- check, when tons of chads will fuck you on a daily basis you cant possibly feel undesired

being desired by one's partner -- first of all, who said a chad cant be a long time partner? Multiple long term bulls could even rotate weekly. Secondly, your lovely cuck will desire you even more seing you being railed by hot sexy men.

see I've found a solution for this couple:soy::soy::soy::soy:

He says he gets sex once per month... I have a very good suspicion that many normie relationships in the west are like that and the men don't even think that there is anything wrong.

I'd facepalm if I were his ancestor

He says he gets sex once per month... I have a very good suspicion that many normie relationships in the west are like that and the men don't even think that there is anything wrong.

Of course the whole soyciety will bend to foidish follies about "novelty" and make a man responsible for her losing interest or becoming "asexual". It's you who is supposed to do something (best if it's six figures income), and foid will see if she divorce rape you or hold on for a couple of years.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Fucking Cuck, How does the Nutsacks of Hypergamy taste?! Bitter, Sour, Umami?
JFL at this dude, enjoy your Celibacy, normie.

This is just sad. Imagine lacking so much self-love that you can carry on this situation for fucking 7 years. Not enough, having two kids with this woman that is clearly disgusted by you.

They always think they're not interested in sex in general. LMAO. :feelstastyman:

They always think they're not interested in sex in general. LMAO. :feelstastyman:
they're so retarded

just blackpilled him, i'm "rip-hERo" on reddit, check it out

She still fucks chads every single day of the week.