Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the absolute state of greycels on incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Oooo

Oooooo

just join an incel forum and pm users about having a gf bro! my nigga didnt even last 5 posts before exposing himself on his own accord lel big yikes from me XD

Just pm me the pictures theory.
Also why the fuck do I never get messaged :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
oh also jfl at being an incel on incels.co

JFL.. he needs to get banned :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Just pm me the pictures theory.
Also why the fuck do I never get messaged :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
oh also jfl at being an incel on incels.co
bc no anime girl halo

lmao I got the same pm!!!!

(((incels))) co

Imagine being a incel on incels.co, fucking lol at you

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit, the audacity of him joining and asking here LMAO

just get banned theory

He is probably a troll trying to create an atmosphere of mistrust in this forum.

or be 15yo fatcel and call others subhuman theory

just fuckign lol at you if you didnt join in nov 8 2017

He is probably a troll trying to create an atmosphere of mistrust in this forum.
this is also possible. i doubt he would be mass messaging people if he was genuine

Suifuel I feel betrayed by my fellow handholdless "virgins".

The forum died in 2018 december.

I fucking hate normfags. Why cant they just leave us alone?

If he lives in a third/second world country I hope i see him on liveleak.

Just think, an absolute retardo has a girlfriend and you don’t just because he has a decent looking face.

Why did he feel the need to brag to you like that? Did you prompt it in some way? Or was it out of the blue?

Is that so?
Hopefully not. But here is Cuyen (who doesn't show up after uni starts, I think he slays), one "incel" who actually 6-7/10 and he's ascended in EE and many other "incels", so I think many people here are larping (mentalcels or just for memeing).

Hopefully not. But here is Cuyen (who doesn't show up after uni starts, I think he slays), one "incel" who actually 6-7/10 and he's ascended in EE and many other "incels", so I think many people here are larping (mentalcels or just for memeing).
i just need to say it in memory of Cuyen

keep crying for him

Sadly there are huge amounts of teenagers who think that incel forums are just place where they can be edgy and spew memes. Its joke to them and they are just killing time. Most of them haven't even tried to approach and if you remind it to them they just start:
>LOL if you have to approch you are cuck etc
Even chads and chadlites approach, women are cowards and will rarely approach.

imagine being incel on incels.co in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.