Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the absolute state of greycels on incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not. But here is Cuyen (who doesn't show up after uni starts, I think he slays), one "incel" who actually 6-7/10 and he's ascended in EE and many other "incels", so I think many people here are larping (mentalcels or just for memeing).
He left the forum once he started uni, no surprise tbh

DAIWgwY.gif
HOLY FUCK, that stare, this is really familiar and suifuel.

>LOL if you have to approch you are cuck etc
Even chads and chadlites approach, women are cowards and will rarely approach.

Lmao this

This fakecel cope needs to die tbh

Foids complain all the time about not getting approached by guys they want.

Only whores and high T women make the first move if ever.

Only truecels can relate
Well I'm not a truecel, some parts of me looks not ugly (like my chin and eyes) but I'm very skinny and manlet and also have hair lost, so I have experience when group of 8+/10 girls are looking at me with that disgusted stare.

Well I'm not a truecel, some parts of me looks not ugly (like my chin and eyes) but I'm very skinny and manlet and also have hair lost, so I have experience when group of 8+/10 girls are looking at me with that disgusted stare.
Can't you get hair transplant?

the greycel=FBIcel theory is legit :feelstrash:

Wtf why would they even join here if they aren't suffering of inceldom?

He is probably a troll trying to create an atmosphere of mistrust in this forum.
Either this or he's just trying to brag/feel superior on an incel forum. Disgusting behavior. This is why normies are horrible people/trash.

Last edited:
I wish the worst unspeakable horrors upon this utter pile of fucking shit

Maybe that even isn't her gf and just some thot that rejected him and now wants to get revenge spreading her photos,why else would he come specifically to this site to ask random people what they think of her gf.

Glowniggers until proven otherwise.

:feelskek: colorcels seething out

Everyone needs an ego boost from time to time i guess :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So why don't I ever get pms from normies on any website ever :feelsrope:fucking fakecel nt normie trash if normies deem you trustworthy.

Wut in tarnation!?...

Status
Not open for further replies.