Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of Kpop maxxed males

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★

but muh girls like pretty boys. just kpop max bro, you will be fine

JFL no quality women in their right mind would find those creatures attractive

who gives a shit what some retarded JB thinks hot guy should look like

have you seen Kpop worshiping JBs btw? most of them are nerds or ugly ethnic girls. why would I want to appeal to them?

also, asian guys are just fucked beyond repair. the only reason we think Kpop prettyboys represent the pinnacle of male beauty is because we are helplessly low T

so this is the only route that we can become somewhat aesthetic

but really, you think those faggots can compete against 6'4 white Chads? fuck no

Stop coping.
These guys are basically gods for women in Korea. They can fuck any girl they want.

So that means JBW is a myth then?
There is no a definitive answer. A korean girl might like a white lad over a regular korean lad but she would always choose a kpop star over a white lad.

You are just as bad as the BBC spammers.

Stop coping.
These guys are basically gods for women in Korea. They can fuck any girl they want.

i currently live in korea you idiot. most high quality women think those faggots are national shame

only ugly JBs go crazy over those faggots

i currently live in korea you idiot. most high quality women think those faggots are national shame

only ugly JBs go crazy over those faggots
JFL at thinking there are high quality women. Also, I would choose a fucking horde of ugly JBs over being incel any day. I do not know how do you rate females but I have seen some girls that obsess over them online and they do not look really bad.

they look like faggots to me

Asian “””””””masculinity”””””””

They look like a bunch of faggots. They must be getting fucked in the ass by the producer.

Korea looks like a country full of fags but my Korean friend said fags are hated.

who gives a shit what some retarded JB thinks hot guy should look like

have you seen Kpop worshiping JBs btw? most of them are nerds or ugly ethnic girls. why would I want to appeal to them?
why wouldn't an appeal to jbs be what you want though?

why wouldn't an appeal to jbs be what you want though?

you don't understand how ugly these asian JBs can get. westerners have this ridiculous fantasy about noodlewores, but this is closer to the reality

you don't understand how ugly these asian JBs can get. westerners have this ridiculous fantasy about noodlewores, but this is closer to the reality

View attachment 148640
westerners have this fantasy since they only watch JAVs/tv series/movies with top tier looking females producers always only hire Shioes (aka Japanese Staceys)
Why don't you try to defect to North Korea?
Kim would eat him alive, just boarmaxxx bro

View attachment 148640

If you wouldn't fuck every woman in that image then you are volcel not incel, not one looks too ugly that i wouldn't smash

If you wouldn't fuck every woman in that image then you are volcel not incel, not one looks too ugly that i wouldn't smash

ofc i would fuck them but probably wouldn't enjoy that much. i grew up watching those ugly faces everyday, so it's a turn off for me

just wear make-up to look like a white guy, bro

ofc i would fuck them but probably wouldn't enjoy that much. i grew up watching those ugly faces everyday, so it's a turn off for me

Your standards are too high, I wouldn't call any woman on that image ugly, a lot of you guys seriously have foid brains, you are really no different than women with your standards, you complain hypocritically about women having unrealistic standards but you'll say EVERY SINGLE ONE of those women is ugly jfl

Have you even seen ugly yet?, its like for you a woman is either significantly attractive or she isn't attractive period

What's the knee wraps for?
Your standards are too high, I wouldn't call any woman on that image ugly, a lot of you guys seriously have foid brains, you are really no different than women with your standards, you complain hypocritically about women having unrealistic standards but you'll say EVERY SINGLE ONE of those women is ugly jfl

Have you even seen ugly yet?, its like for you a woman is either significantly attractive or she isn't attractive period
I count 7-11 fuckable foids in that picture...

no ask any other local asian guy, and they would all tell you that most of girls in that picture are ugly

i've also noticed over the years that non asian people can't really judge asian faces correctly. i think you guys are just not used to seeing an asian face and don't have that fine-grained detailed view that locals do have. that's why most white or black people say all asians look alike, because you guys just don't have that same level of scrutiny as it pertains to reading asian faces.

it's actually pretty famous in China too. "why do foreigners always date the ugly ones?"

Last edited:
i think you guys are just not used to seeing an asian face and don't have that fine-grained detailed view that locals do have

So you're saying we have realistic standards then? :feelskek:

Dude, you are volcel, we can literally take your words here and apply them to women and its a shitty excuse

"I think incels are just not used to judging male faces and don't have that fine-graind detailed view that women do have"

We can literally excuse female hypergamy if your statement can be taken as true, why can't women also use that argument

"Its not that we have unrealistic standards, you just don't know how fucking ugly you actually are, your judging skills aren't up to par"

Its just someone excusing their own wrong doing

So you're saying we have realistic standards then? :feelskek:

Dude, you are volcel, we can literally take your words here and apply them to women and its a shitty excuse

"I think incels are just not used to judging male faces and don't have that fine-graind detailed view that women do have"

We can literally excuse female hypergamy if your statement can be taken as true, why can't women also use that argument

"Its not that we have unrealistic standards, you just don't know how fucking ugly you actually are, your judging skills aren't up to par"

Its just someone excusing their own wrong doing

that's a shitty comparison. men and women in the same country have similar level of exposure to each others faces, whereas when it comes to seeing and reading asian faces, westerners and local asians have vastly different level of exposure. again, most non asian people say all asians look alike, but we don't really feel that way. why is that? for me, most middle eastern and indian people look alike because i'm not used to their culture and people. i'm sure my vision would have been less blurry and more precise had i lived in that part of the world for long stretches of time.

it's also true that most people have more stringent standards when it comes to judging members of their own ethnicity because people can see the hidden ugliness or beauty of their own ethnicity that other people fail to notice.

Isn't SK the chaddiest place in Asia atm?

Those Kpop guys are being ridiculed and they don't even realize

keep coping bro. its not like every noodle in my uni worship these kpop fags or anything

just do a simple google search and you can tell that kpopmaxxing works: https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=My+korean+boyfriend (notice how in most cases the girl mogs the guy)

and its not cherrypicking if there are thousands of these videos

Only young and art major foids follow the kpop scene in my city (Amsterdam). It had a huge boost in popularity in 2018 and it was everywhere for at least a month. Thankfully that died down, also suicidefuel for koreancels. :feelshaha:

why are their shorts so short?

it's also true that most people have more stringent standards when it comes to judging members of their own ethnicity because people can see the hidden ugliness or beauty of their own ethnicity that other people fail to notice.

JFL completely false, I'm black, I don't judge black women's looks more harshly than other races, you are just making excuses for yourself rather than to admit that you have unrealistic standards

Also standards should have nothing to do with race, they have to do with traits, a 5ft woman who is 300 lbs would be just as unattractive to me if she was white, asian or black, its the traits that matter not the race, so your argument that asian people can judge "asianess" better is ridiculous, anyone with eyes can see the traits and determine if they are attractive or not, you don't have to be asian to see that having a thin slit for eyes is somewhat unattractive, everyone can see it, you are just judging your own race more harshly for some reason, likely because you've been rejected more by women of your race and hate them more

no ask any other local asian guy, and they would all tell you that most of girls in that picture are ugly

i've also noticed over the years that non asian people can't really judge asian faces correctly. i think you guys are just not used to seeing an asian face and don't have that fine-grained detailed view that locals do have. that's why most white or black people say all asians look alike, because you guys just don't have that same level of scrutiny as it pertains to reading asian faces.

it's actually pretty famous in China too. "why do foreigners always date the ugly ones?"

Interesting vidya! Long though... Not enough pictures of Chinese beauty though. Enough information to want to go there...

I'm starting to understand your point of view. Them kpop fangirls are kind of bland looking. Sort of like American landwhales. Except prettier. Less mean and evil looking...

Perhaps your view of beauty is based on personal elegance? Sort of like America of the 1950's? When our women wore dresses and acted feminine.

Dang bro! Them kpop boys are some freaky looking freaks! Lol.

Anyway. Interesting racial stuff. Thanks!

I think people are generally attracted to faces they are somewhat similar to themselves. This pic is from some Chinese dating show 'If You Are the One' and the white guy is a German. It didn't really surprise me he ended up with the "hardest" faced Chinese gal out of 20 contestants.
20181208 171835

I suspect this is also why actresses who look like Sandra Oh are more common in Hollywood than women like Angelababy.

jb and not fat isn't enough?

A lot of guys outside of the fatter Western countries don't realize how horrible "our" women are.
Age x weightWweight

Only about 1/4 of women in the U.S. who are under age 30 are of a healthy weight. Additionally, Asian countries typically have HUGE disparity in smoking rates between men and women. Asians are also less likely to have tattoos.

A foid under 30 who doesn't have tats, is a healthy weight, and doesn't smoke is basically a unicorn in the West, even if no big deal in Asia.

View attachment 148640
No the best faces, but they'll have decent enough bodies. Notice there's no a landwhale among them.

Stop coping.

Any white chink it's god here in Mexico, BTSmaxxing is legit

Reminder: OP is a lookism poster who goes by the name "undisputed" and is a shitskin sandnigger.

Fuck those fags. I wish I could look cool like those

HOLY SHIT dude! Those guys look like fags. Seems at least some men are worse of than us.
If that is true then this is the ultimate proof that foids are terrible at choosing good partners.

Last edited:
they all look like fucking fags

They look like a bunch of faggots. They must be getting fucked in the ass by the producer.
Every twink pretty much is a cumdumpster for media execs at this point.

If K-pop maxing didn't work, then why in almost all of the east Asian countries (including Vietnam, Taiwan and parts of SEA(although it doesn't work so good for those darkies) barring Japan do almost all young men appear to be doing it? The only ones that aren't are those in the army or shut ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.