Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of Kpop maxxed males

Status
Not open for further replies.
cope all you want, they're getting laid

Kpop is for faggots. I've hated this shit since 2000. Complete fucking manufactured garbage, the women who consume this trash are monocellular, and the men complete dick taking homos.

no ask any other local asian guy, and they would all tell you that most of girls in that picture are ugly

i've also noticed over the years that non asian people can't really judge asian faces correctly. i think you guys are just not used to seeing an asian face and don't have that fine-grained detailed view that locals do have. that's why most white or black people say all asians look alike, because you guys just don't have that same level of scrutiny as it pertains to reading asian faces.

it's actually pretty famous in China too. "why do foreigners always date the ugly ones?"

men can judge asians just fine

only ugly asians will date foreigners unless you're chad

they have an easy life and earn, easy status with foids and everywhere, especially when singers like in a band like BTS, they are annoying and hateful; one foid that loved kpop idols was arrogant and insolent who always rode with orbiters (one of them confessed crying when he saw her kissing another man in front of him and then said he was happy to see her happy, literal cuck) said looking at the photo of a Korean idol kpop "he's cute and pretty", and then talked about other instagram young male models and guys talking to her all at the same time (proudly saying the word that they are great, very beautiful and that they look very good), and when it came her turn to talk about a boy that was far from her, she commented on him "how awful, disgusting, I would never be with him, bad stuff, nothing special about this boy, he deserves to be like that (I don't know what was about)"; kpoopmaxxers has an easy time, and androgynous and effeminate looks are the aesthetic ideal, this thread is based on a cope; just to use examples and functional ones, so whatever

Last edited:
the only reason we think Kpop prettyboys represent the pinnacle of male beauty is because we are helplessly low T
Agreed, i could kill all of these twinks with my bare hands, but would that matter? At least some women want them, while no women wants me. We only can keep crying for them, that is

that's a shitty comparison. men and women in the same country have similar level of exposure to each others faces, whereas when it comes to seeing and reading asian faces, westerners and local asians have vastly different level of exposure. again, most non asian people say all asians look alike, but we don't really feel that way. why is that? for me, most middle eastern and indian people look alike because i'm not used to their culture and people. i'm sure my vision would have been less blurry and more precise had i lived in that part of the world for long stretches of time.

it's also true that most people have more stringent standards when it comes to judging members of their own ethnicity because people can see the hidden ugliness or beauty of their own ethnicity that other people fail to notice.
Completely agree. Although I live in the US as a korean, i can say that most korean foids, or possibly most noodle whores, are lower than a 5 without makeup.

Completely agree. Although I live in the US as a korean, i can say that most korean foids, or possibly most noodle whores, are lower than a 5 without makeup.
the average Korean noodle is a fucking ugly mongoloid pancake faced stuck up bitch, but i still think Chinese women are even more superficial. Since the Chinese economy has grown massively over the last 30 years. The sense of entitlement the average Chinese female has is sky high. The one child policy didn't help but im glad the CCP rectified the problem. Men find Asian women attractive because of their delicate slim frames. if Asians had more masculine traits seen in Black women, they would be down the pecking order.

keep coping bro. its not like every noodle in my uni worship these kpop fags or anything

just do a simple google search and you can tell that kpopmaxxing works: https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=My+korean+boyfriend (notice how in most cases the girl mogs the guy)

and its not cherrypicking if there are thousands of these videos
most of these pretty boys are tall and slim. if they were short and slim, most of these women wouldn't look twice at them.

Looks gay to me :feelstrash:

They look gay but they are probably fucking roasties every 2 hours. That's the power of media, they can convince foids 5 ft 2 Indian janitors are attractive if they wanted to.

they look like faggots to me
Just become a statusmaxed borderline tranny bro! Just wear makeup, get faggy cosmetic surgery, and weigh 90 pounds to get fat foids! Am I volcel if I wouldn't trade places with these guys simply because of my dignity?

They look gay but they are probably fucking roasties every 2 hours. That's the power of media, they can convince foids 5 ft 2 Indian janitors are attractive if they wanted to.
But i heard they cant get in any ralationship :feelstrash:

true. if western media with the indian government (like korean government with kpop) promoted indian men as attractive, you would see line of women lining wanting to be with indian men. Women and normies are hive mind sheep. They cant be individualistic as its seen as creepy and weird. People look at others for whats cool or not.

View attachment 148634

but muh girls like pretty boys. just kpop max bro, you will be fine

They do like pretty boys. They like them as asexual handbags.
Asian guys in 2019 are pretty much what gay guys were in the 90s, I guess.
Cute, harmless, pretty accessories for women to wear around like a handbag.
Gays itself are now associated with degeneracy and public sex and tranny mental illnesses. No one associates them with "tragic beauty" or "bubbly prettiness, catty but humorous smalltalk at the hairdresser". No, people associate gays with nasty bitches, degenerate freaks. Or they simply see them as normal people, they have accepted them as normal/average people and there's nothing too "different" about them anymore.
This way or the other ... gay men (at least non-Asian gay men) cannot really fulfill this function of the asexual handbag anymore.
So what does Stacy use NOW as a pretty accessory? Now that she doesn't have a gay anymore like her older sister or her mother had?
The answer: a cute Asian guy!

They do like pretty boys. They like them as asexual handbags.
Asian guys in 2019 are pretty much what gay guys were in the 90s, I guess.
Cute, harmless, pretty accessories for women to wear around like a handbag.
Gays itself are now associated with degeneracy and public sex and tranny mental illnesses. No one associates them with "tragic beauty" or "bubbly prettiness, catty but humorous smalltalk at the hairdresser". No, people associate gays with nasty bitches, degenerate freaks. Or they simply see them as normal people, they have accepted them as normal/average people and there's nothing too "different" about them anymore.
This way or the other ... gay men (at least non-Asian gay men) cannot really fulfill this function of the asexual handbag anymore.
So what does Stacy use NOW as a pretty accessory? Now that she doesn't have a gay anymore like her older sister or her mother had?
The answer: a cute Asian guy!
its a stage for women, mostly teenagers and young adults find them attractive. once they mature and experience sex, they want a more masculine handsome male.

its a stage for women, mostly teenagers and young adults find them attractive. once they mature and experience sex, they want a more masculine handsome male.

Yes, true.
"Pre-sexual" women/girls, so to speak, feel that "pre-sexual" boys are attractive. And these Asian pretty boys look "pre-sexual", non-threatening, unmasculine.

Stop coping.
These guys are basically gods for women in Korea. They can fuck any girl they want.
True. Foids are attracted to looks, money and status. That being said, it is conceivable that she fucks a white chad on the side. Koreans have small cock.

There is no a definitive answer. A korean girl might like a white lad over a regular korean lad but she would always choose a kpop star over a white lad.
doubt

View attachment 148634

View attachment 148635

View attachment 148636

View attachment 148637

JFL no quality women in their right mind would find those creatures attractive

who gives a shit what some retarded JB thinks hot guy should look like

have you seen Kpop worshiping JBs btw? most of them are nerds or ugly ethnic girls. why would I want to appeal to them?

also, asian guys are just fucked beyond repair. the only reason we think Kpop prettyboys represent the pinnacle of male beauty is because we are helplessly low T

so this is the only route that we can become somewhat aesthetic

but really, you think those faggots can compete against 6'4 white Chads? fuck no
cope

View attachment 148634

View attachment 148635

View attachment 148636

View attachment 148637

JFL no quality women in their right mind would find those creatures attractive

who gives a shit what some retarded JB thinks hot guy should look like

have you seen Kpop worshiping JBs btw? most of them are nerds or ugly ethnic girls. why would I want to appeal to them?

also, asian guys are just fucked beyond repair. the only reason we think Kpop prettyboys represent the pinnacle of male beauty is because we are helplessly low T

so this is the only route that we can become somewhat aesthetic

but really, you think those faggots can compete against 6'4 white Chads? fuck no
Ngl they are pretty gay. Won't be surprised if they are closet faggots.

They can still fuck unlimited girls in Korea tho. Don't forget they are whitemaxxed, big thing in eastern part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.