Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The absolute state of London

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Are things really this bad? Is all the shit I read on the news true? Is everything these youtubers say about London true? Is it really a complete shithole? :feelsbadman:

I just want to remind y'all that the Brits actually ruled the world at some point in the past...

Fuck this soy faggot
The face deserves acid

I am going to watch it but I will say that the general consensus of British people is that London is pretty wank.

It's over for Europe :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

He's a soy faggot but he's bringing awareness towards what's happening in London nowadays.
Awarness is incel co. They first should accept basic true of black pill and then all the rest
Fuck them all

Are things really this bad? Is all the shit I read on the news true? Is everything these youtubers say about London true? Is it really a complete shithole? :feelsbadman:

I just want to remind y'all that the Brits actually ruled the world at some point in the past...

Why do you watch this faggot. I watched this gay video and he said that pregnant woman should get seat in a metro JFL.

Also I grew up in London bro man this guy just trying to paint an image to milk altfags for money and views. London is a shithole but so is every other city in this shit country they all look like shit and smell like shit. Fucking shit country needs to be nuked bro. I don't even wanna live in this country my fucking family forced me to come here. I had a good life back home.

This country legit made me incel and high inhib. Fuck this shithole.

I've been there, I only visited the tourist spots though so I can't comment on things like how safe the place is in the average neighbourhood. I did notice that there were barely any white people my age, the only whites I saw were elderly people, everyone else was ethnic. Lots of orthodox jews as well.

Why do you watch this faggot. I watched this gay video and he said that pregnant woman should get seat in a metro JFL.
Wait what's wrong with giving a pregnant woman your seat?
In public transportation I give my seat to pregnant women, children and old people. What's wrong with that?

In public transportation I give my seat to pregnant women, children and old people. What's wrong with that?

:soy::soy::soy:

Why the fuck would you give your seat to anyone. The whole society despises you and you act like its bitch. I can understand acting like a bitch under pressure, which I do all the time. But to naturally go out of your way to give life more of yourself is, well I will just never comprehend it.

I live in London, yes it is a shit hole. Most of what this northern twat said is over exaggerated though.

Last edited:
Somewhat accurate video but he used a lot of extreme situations to "prove" a point. The things he said were all true to an extent, though.

Nothing. Assuming you kicked her belly so hard she had a miscarriage on the spot, the least you can do is give her your seat to bleed out on.

Every city is a shithole if you think about it.

[
Every city is a shithole if you think about it.
For us especialy . Why would we care about state of cities when we are pariahs anyway
The best cities for us is cities that are nuked to fucking dust

>Saul Jusef Watsoy

Yep london is shit

Yep, London is a shithole, someone should just nuke the place

Fucking northerners

London is calling

And I

I live by the river!

I've been to London, it seemed like a shithole, but the city I live in is a shithole, too. I think every major metropolitan area in the industrialized world is a shithole, honestly. They manage to be both super expensive yet ugly and dirty. I can't wait to leave my shithole.

The Entire UK is fucked, all poms are cucked patronising asswipes