Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of looksmax.org

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-
Site is a joke. No one has any clue on how to actually looksmax kek. Fools there think standing on your head to increase blood flow stops the norwood reaper. No one has any knowledge on surgical procedures. No one can provide a single shred of evidence that mewing works. Clown site.

Site is a joke. No one has any clue on how to actually looksmax kek. Fools there think standing on your head to increase blood flow stops the norwood reaper. No one has any knowledge on surgical procedures. No one can provide a single shred of evidence that mewing works. Clown site.

Most looksmaxx sites are somewhat retardet

chewing is legit

Most looksmaxx sites are somewhat retardet

chewing is legit
They are incapable of rating people accurately too. Bunch of low iq fags tbhngl.

And i love how they are talking like experts.

And i love how they are talking like experts.
Kek I know right? Problem is the faggots there are too arrogant to realise how retarded they are. They probably think stretching makes you taller. Take the Lamarkpill fags.

@Ritalincel is the king of looksmaxx. Org

@Ritalincel is the king of looksmaxx. Org
@Ritalincel is a legend. But the rest think rubbing nettle solution in your scalp cures baldness. Forget about actually obtaining any useful advice there. Bunch of fags fapping to each others photos. Don't forget to moisturise br0! Eat your veggies br0. Fags.

I don't agree.It's a really nice site,tbh

looksmax is just site for real mentalcels tbh

Well there are quite few good users, there were also surgerymaxxing success stories what is great

Well there are quite few good users, there were also surgerymaxxing success stories what is great
Who is this hammy guy in your sig and where did the cult following originate from? 4 chan?

chadmax.me is only good because ritalin is active there ngl

Seeing all those chadlites on that site bitching about being too ugly to get a girl is extremly suicidefuel ngl.

Low IQ if you've so much as visited this looks max site

They are incapable of rating people accurately too. Bunch of low iq fags tbhngl.
There is still the guy with the code geass avatar at least.

I may not be a strict follower of the correct scientific methods but I know a lot of things that could even end inceldom for a lot of people.

Yet I'm afraid of getting banned here if I show my persona/face there...I will do it sooner or later.
chadmax.me is only good because ritalin is active there ngl
that was the plan all along boyo:feelstrash:

You're just a fucking retard tbh shit thread neck yourself
ALLTHIS THREAD IS, ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO BETA TO LOOKSMAX SO THEY DECIDE TO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOU THEIR INCELDOM

cope, looksmax.org is a much better forum than incels.co, there people are actually funny here people repeat same information over and over again for 2 years, if you read 30 threads on incels.co you've read them all

cope, looksmax.org is a much better forum than incels.co, there people are actually funny here people repeat same information over and over again for 2 years, if you read 30 threads on incels.co you've read them all

JoinedJan 20, 2019
Messages 1,557

Who is this hammy guy in your sig and where did the cult following originate from? 4 chan?
He was posted on lookism.net in 2016. But there was no cult yet, one user had hammy as his avi and @BlackpilledTruecel already knew hammy, we met in one lookism thread about hammy tbh. https://lookism.net/Thread-holy-fuck-at-this-truecel-i-found-on-reddit I found hammy as soon as I joined lookism in 2017 May and I put hammy as my avi and sig.
Here's me and blackpilledtruecel
ded srs.. well basically since May I was worshipping him hardcore and people simply joined the journey I guess ded srs

I havent made an account yet but I may since banned users might be there right now

You're just a fucking retard tbh shit thread neck yourself
ALLTHIS THREAD IS, ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO BETA TO LOOKSMAX SO THEY DECIDE TO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOU THEIR INCELDOM
Stfu retard. I'm an advocate of looksmaxing. Retards there offer shit advice tho. Eat bee polem to cure baldness br0!!
He was posted on lookism.net in 2016. But there was no cult yet, one user had hammy as his avi and @BlackpilledTruecel already knew hammy, we met in one lookism thread about hammy tbh. https://lookism.net/Thread-holy-fuck-at-this-truecel-i-found-on-reddit I found hammy as soon as I joined lookism in 2017 May and I put hammy as my avi and sig.
Here's me and blackpilledtruecel
View attachment 108469 ded srs.. well basically since May I was worshipping him hardcore and people simply joined the journey I guess ded srs
Kek. Why is he worshipped?

Based father,everyone here should be punished for heresy.

People there only post memes tbh, they don't even seem to take looksmaxxing and ratings that seriously. People ask for ratings and they respond with overused memes like "it's over" and shit, you can literally see entire rating threads without any actual numeric, quantifiable rating.

The sites shitter than my life

I always get looksmax and lookism confused. But, they at least touch upon the blackpill, and that's important. The blackpill must spread, we can't stay entirely in our ghetto here.