Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of modern "men"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/lrqush/my_message_to_all_girls_as_a_guy/

I want to tell you, YOU are enough. Your wants and concerns are valid. I want to love you for you and who you are, flaws and all. I wouldnt want to change who you are, not because I'm chasing perfection because in my eyes you are already perfect. You dont believe me when I say you are the most beautiful person in the world but they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in my eyes, you ARE my world. I desperately want to wish upon you all the happiness in the world. I want spend more time to know you better in every shape, word or form because you are worth it. Every second of it. I want to get to know your hobbies, your passions your quirks, and your dreams. You know not how much you are worth because it cannot be defined. I couldn't spread my arms as wide as I want to when you ask how much I mean to you. I couldnt ever spend as much time with you, give you all the affection I could be it physical or verbal, buy you all the gifts, just to show you how much you are appreciated and show you how much you are LOVED

:soy: :soy: :dafuckfeels:

So dont lose hope. Dont settle for anything less.

YASS KWEEN :feelsseriously:

Won't read tbh

JFL if he thinks any foid reading that is going to fuck him, what a retarded bluepilled coper.

Honestly he deserves to be run over by a garbage truck (In GTA V ofc)

5e00327fdd2e343e371042de53d42161.png

Redditors are such faggots holy shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

another shill paid for by the CCP and jewmericans.

i wonder how many foids have the IQ to see that this reddit post is a fake bait.

Why would anyone write this shit

that must have taken so long to write and i can't even bring myself to read more than two sentences

Didn't read but what a cuck

What a waste of space. Guy says absolutely nothing.

"dont settle for anything less" this dude cucked himself and 90% of humanity saying that

Reddtards are exploding with soys

You'd be just as retarded to read all that

What kind of retarded mating strategy is this?

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

simps are just the male version of a slut. men don't want to commit to a slut and women don't want to commit to a guy who just wrote this heartfelt cringe ode to literally every woman who happened to be reading it.

skimmed through, what a cuck

I couldn't even finish the first paragraph
This is the faggiest shit I've read all day