Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of our detractors

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
ENPBCEMUEAEr1hL

Been posted today but jfl

Sweaty. It doesn't matter what she did before, the past is the past. YTA for being so obsessive:soy:

JFL at the state of cucks. I never actually knew these vermin existed irl but overheard some coworkers talking about how women sleeping around is fine and they wouldn't mind an open relationship lmfao.

How the fuck can a whore be a good mother or girlfriend?

Sweaty. It doesn't matter what she did before, the past is the past. YTA for being so obsessive:soy:
The past is the past. Except when it comes to being a criminal, being an inkel etc

Yikes a hoy! Are you telling me that you have a personal preference when it comes to previous partner count and you have a penis!. Listen sweety..........

:soy:
"omg, i would love to fiance a morbidly obese landwhale, it's all about personality you fuckin inkwhells."

Fucking Christ, just as I think reddit can't get anymore cucked

wtf is wrong with people nowadays?

As usual plebbitors are cucked. Goddamnit that place sucks so much ass.

There are an innumerable amount of forces working against you if you're looking for a marriageable woman these days. My incredible fantasy of marrying the perfect woman has been put on hold until we get high grade lovebots. I sleep soundly at night, knowing that all of her holes will be factory fresh.

You can tell the soycels are jealous because they cannot even get a gangbanged whore themselves.

Just commit to a foid with the bodycount of a prostitute theory.

>Just found out my contractor steals from his clients and shits in the air duct so I fired him
>Wtf that's a good reason to keep him. He knows best how to get you free shit cuz he steals from so many people. Plus he has a sense of humor

What soy does to a man

You can tell the soycels are jealous because they cannot even get a gangbanged whore themselves.
yes, maybe their fantasies are to accompany his girlfriends and be fucked along with them