Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of ricecucks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Cucks

I posted the picture of Nathan Larson with his noodle wife jfl. Noooooo how dare you expose Asian womyn who marry white racists and pedophiles :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelstastyman:

nooodle whores love completely talentless worthless white men.

Ricemen are so cucked. Nothing can save them

Noodlewhore even get fucked by blacks these days.

Seeing WMAF couples irl enrages me. It's hard to not go ER on them, but I have to remember that every action has a consequence.

Post his noodle wife , i want to see

ngl I wish I was the WM with a noodle whore.

I've never been to that sub but always assumed that WMAF was the main topic discussed there.
It's the existential problem that affects the identity of Asian men in the West to the core and what differentiates them from other men.
So I don't see the logic of not talking about the main knife in our hearts until you're a "veteran."
What else are you going to talk about?

Post his noodle wife , i want to see
Nathanlarson

I've never been to that sub but always assumed that WMAF was the main topic discussed there.
It's the existential problem that affects the identity of Asian men in the West to the core and what differentiates them from other men.
So I don't see the logic of not talking about the main knife in our hearts until you're a "veteran."
What else are you going to talk about?

About evil whitey and about how China will rule the world in 20 years :feelstastyman:

The core userbase of that sub are ricecels who hate WMAF but the mods are a bunch of bluepilled cucks.

A bunch of noodlewhores got triggered once and tried to report that sub. A similar thing happened with the curry masculinity sub. Unfortunately asian foids have too much power.

View attachment 385449

About evil whitey and about how China will rule the world in 20 years :feelstastyman:

The core userbase of that sub are ricecels who hate WMAF but the mods are a bunch of bluepilled cucks.
Mogged hard by this WMAF truecel s wife

Dude reminds me exactly of prince white charming aka Stephen Paddock. Already has a wife (Filipina) and still upset at the world.

He has love and companionship, doesn't have to pay for sex and happens to still be a white supremacist pedophile.

JFL @ this clown world.