Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of """""straight""""" IT cucks

they're much much more pathethic than us for real

I think he wants to be penetrated by Chris Hemsworth

Reddit is the internet capital of faggots and trannies, this is no surprise.

ezgif-5-fd0d2061bff9-gif.345273

commence soysex

My girlfriend said it so it must be true

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Look at these faggots..

:soy: Big yikes, fragile masculinity much?

Jesus that's pathetic

Why do these fags always want to speak German? I cringe whenever I hear someone randomly use a German word in an English sentence. I am reminded of those god-awful comics where they alway want to include nazi villains that speak with the most ridiculous grammar or in the case of movies accents. It's so cringe inducing. He literally says: "He is such a human being!" - what the fuck. Here in Germany some hipster fags try to include english words in German sentences and it's also fucking cringe worthy (that linguistic abomination is called "Denglisch").

Why do these fags always want to speak German? I cringe whenever I hear someone randomly use a German word in an English sentence. I am reminded of those god-awful comics where they alway want to include nazi villains that speak with the most ridiculous grammar or in the case of movies accents. It's so cringe inducing. He literally says: "He is such a human being!" - what the fuck. Here in Germany some hipster fags try to include english words in German sentences and it's also fucking cringe worthy (that linguistic abomination is called "Denglisch").
He's probably a Jew, they use some German words derived from their jewspeak.

they're much much more pathethic than us for real
They have to pretend they're gay so that they feel less threatening to women, it's a pathetic and cucked strategy.

Jfl
looksmax.org energy

The greatest trick the (((devil))) ever done did was invent the concept of the "man crush". The gayification of the world is nigh.

Jfl, good for them, nothing new tho
The greatest trick the (((devil))) ever done did was invent the concept of the "man crush". The gayification of the world is nigh.
What

just lol at these faggots

Chad worship is getting gayer and gayer.

Reddit is the internet capital of faggots and trannies, this is no surprise.
Glad I've never posted or had a reddit account. I don't know how people find that place appealing (non-normalfags).

Fucking faggots:lul: