Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [The Absolute State] Your average reaction to a literal slayer who posts on the same site as you

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
Just be baltic theory, just be de Geso with a 17 lay count theory
17 isn't bad at all for a 32yo manlet
Yes, but he is a man of culture
indeed he is

Yeah bro.. 17 slaycount isn't that bad for a guy posting on an incel forum :feelsseriously:
Giphy 36

listen to my wise words:

in these harsh times, when the truth is defiled by some people on here you are either gatekeeping like a brave truecel or a fakecel faggot
jojosbizarreadventurestardustcrusaders2_283.jpg

And were those under his stringent 0.4% swipe rate standards? Lol.

orbiters lmao

Why you keep trying to expose me like I can even compare to 17 lay count, I'm subhuman your not
Just saying to people that storyteller's stories should be taken with skepticism ¦>

btw I personally highly doubt that he has 17 laycount this thread is about @Diocel's reaction

btw I personally highly doubt that he has 17 laycount this thread is about @Diocel's reaction
I was chatting to him on discord before and he said it, he also has loads of pics of himself with foids that he dated years ago

jfl
they're talking all casual about having a 17 body count
Downloadfile 34
Downloadfile 34
Downloadfile 34
Downloadfile 34

Downloadfile 34
Downloadfile 34

I thought it would be noticed someday and someone will make a post about it.

Btw
Screenshot 20200319 181632  01

I have never been with a woman

So even being a turbo-autist young girl exclusive, Geso has had 17 holes.
Slayer :chad:

Can I get some backstory on this? I'm not browsing this forum that often because of vidyacoping.

I was chatting to him on discord before and he said it, he also has loads of pics of himself with foids that he dated years ago
is 11cm enough? did any say it wasnt?

Chad.co :feelsseriously:
17 is the bare minimum to be incel nowadays.

Reminds meif that guy who is betabuxxing for a wife and calls himself a celibate.

Whats wrong with mods accepting chads into the forum?

Pics alone won't do it, as the mods would assume that could be anyone. You need the discord chats for efficient evidence, so until then, Napoleon is innocent. Case closed let's get drunk.

@Napoleon de Geso is giga slayer. Does this surprise anyone? Of course a man of culture would have at least 40 lays. He was probably just being modest, like a man of culture should be.

Insane high t Lithuanian jb slayer

idk what this is about but staceys need lashes.

I'm going to rope. not even kidding man