[Hypocrisy] The actual reason why normies were saying to "STAY THE FUCK HOME"

shii410

shii410

Commander
★★
42d 21h 17m
they are NPCs who mindlessly follow every trend and social media challenge. they just do it because it's what everyone else is doing and they want to follow the latest fads and trends like a bunch of sycophants. as soon as the social media hype around the #QuarantineChallenge died down they forgot about it instantly.

I look at my instagram feed and all of my peers are going to parties, social gatherings and events as if there's no pandemic at all. hope every one of these vapid cunts gets COVID. maybe they'll actually think about something other than social media clout for once after corona turns their lungs in to raisins

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★★
26d 22h 12m
hope every one of these vapid cunts gets COVID. maybe they'll actually think about something other than social media clout for once after corona turns their lungs in to raisins
I am hoping for that as well. They will get what they desERve inshallah.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★
8d 6h 40m
This scares me so much. I hope I don't know, or never meet anyone with this kind of thinking process/beliefs.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
67d 19h 45m
they are NPCs who mindlessly follow every trend and social media challenge. they just do it because it's what everyone else is doing and they want to follow the latest fads and trends like a bunch of sycophants. as soon as the social media hype around the #QuarantineChallenge died down they forgot about it instantly.

I look at my instagram feed and all of my peers are going to parties, social gatherings and events as if there's no pandemic at all. hope every one of these vapid cunts gets COVID. maybe they'll actually think about something other than social media clout for once after corona turns their lungs in to raisins
also a shitload of them already had partners to lockdown with, they don't give a flying fuck about what anyone else might feel about being in a lockdown all alone, FUCK YOU GOT MINE is the absolute rule of the normie

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
26d 5h 55m
Exactly! All my peers were spamming shit with “#stayhome teehee!” for about a month. After it wore off they stopped trying. The same ones who posted that are taking bi-daily trips to Chads whorehouse to suck him off now jfl

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★★
17d 20h 6m

I hope that as well. Unfortunately covid is a fake jewirus that won't probably kill them

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
83d 15h 18m
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
144d 17h 20m
I hate normies

LifeCell

LifeCell

Sentenced to Life
10h 11m
Virtuemaxxing

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
90d 19h 26m

water is wet

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
13d 2h 21m
I hope the second wave comes quick, I want to see millions of normies catch this shit and suffer.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
138d 35m
yes of course, that is their reason.