Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The actual reason why normies were saying to "STAY THE FUCK HOME"

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
they are NPCs who mindlessly follow every trend and social media challenge. they just do it because it's what everyone else is doing and they want to follow the latest fads and trends like a bunch of sycophants. as soon as the social media hype around the #QuarantineChallenge died down they forgot about it instantly.

I look at my instagram feed and all of my peers are going to parties, social gatherings and events as if there's no pandemic at all. hope every one of these vapid cunts gets COVID. maybe they'll actually think about something other than social media clout for once after corona turns their lungs in to raisins

hope every one of these vapid cunts gets COVID. maybe they'll actually think about something other than social media clout for once after corona turns their lungs in to raisins
I am hoping for that as well. They will get what they desERve inshallah.

This scares me so much. I hope I don't know, or never meet anyone with this kind of thinking process/beliefs.

they are NPCs who mindlessly follow every trend and social media challenge. they just do it because it's what everyone else is doing and they want to follow the latest fads and trends like a bunch of sycophants. as soon as the social media hype around the #QuarantineChallenge died down they forgot about it instantly.

I look at my instagram feed and all of my peers are going to parties, social gatherings and events as if there's no pandemic at all. hope every one of these vapid cunts gets COVID. maybe they'll actually think about something other than social media clout for once after corona turns their lungs in to raisins
also a shitload of them already had partners to lockdown with, they don't give a flying fuck about what anyone else might feel about being in a lockdown all alone, FUCK YOU GOT MINE is the absolute rule of the normie

Exactly! All my peers were spamming shit with “#stayhome teehee!” for about a month. After it wore off they stopped trying. The same ones who posted that are taking bi-daily trips to Chads whorehouse to suck him off now jfl

I hope that as well. Unfortunately covid is a fake jewirus that won't probably kill them

I hate normies

water is wet

I hope the second wave comes quick, I want to see millions of normies catch this shit and suffer.

yes of course, that is their reason.

I hope the second wave comes quick, I want to see millions of normies catch this shit and suffer.

Exactly! All my peers were spamming shit with “#stayhome teehee!” for about a month. After it wore off they stopped trying. The same ones who posted that are taking bi-daily trips to Chads whorehouse to suck him off now jfl
I hope that as well. Unfortunately covid is a fake jewirus that won't probably kill them

The virus is a meme, but the vaxx isn't. :feelsLSD:

What I hope happens is they all drop dead by 2023 from the vaxxes they took (and are still taking; ready for the booster), and/or become sterile en masse.

When the day comes where that is widely known, that would be a Day of Retribution like no other.

Last edited: