Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The aftermath of the German goER in Halle...

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
So "Stephan B" went ER, you all heard about it. Killed two goyim who haven't really deserved it.

Do you know what happened? People blame the alt right and online message boards such as /pol(. Hundreds of people in Halle met downtown to demonstrate against "antisemitism". Furthermore, politicians now plan to use tax money to improve safety in synagogues and other places where Jews celebrate.

I hate it. I really, really hate it. I do not want my tax money to go to synagogues. I don't think they need more protection. Fast food kills many more people than some guys from 4chan who go ER with marble canons. The world needs to grow the fuck up.

Stephan B. confessed his crimes and his motives btw, just like Breivik did. So Stephan is probably going to spend the rest of his life in Germany's biggest three star hotel: the prison. If he is nice to the guards, he might get a computer at some point and chill with us.

lessons learned from this: Don't Go ER

lessons learned from this: Don't Go ER
Yes, bad idea unless you want to go out with a bang. I believe that there will be huge unrest in Germany in at least 10 years, like a civil war. Then you can go ER with little risk of getting caught.

Police are already overwhelmed. Stephan went to his car and back, drove around for half an hour and no police car in sight. When they finally arrived, they didn't hit them with their pistols kek.
Neither did civilians react to him sperging around town with his shitty weapons.

the jews will win

Yes, bad idea unless you want to go out with a bang. I believe that there will be huge unrest in Germany in at least 10 years, like a civil war. Then you can go ER with little risk of getting caught.

Police are already overwhelmed. Stephan went to his car and back, drove around for half an hour and no police car in sight. When they finally arrived, they didn't hit them with their pistols kek.
Neither did civilians react to him sperging around town with his shitty weapons.
Civil wars, as you said, are ideal for going ER, just look at the rapes and mass murders that happened in the spanish civil war
no one got punished but the losers

It's all about them.

Do you think they'd dance if the two murdered were their own kind?
There is something those people will never have.
Decency.

One of the victims was an arab, not a jew. This is all part of Mossad's plan to portray the jews as innocent and oppressed to sway the public eye away from suspicion.

Just close the synagogues jfl. Organized religion is poison anyway. We only have churches here. There is sth wrong with this region and they all dont have to pay taxes quite the opposite. Even my relatives are cucked and still pax churchtax.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

WGeRgH2.png

Careful, Saint Hamudi! Germans will now learn everything about the I.N.C.E.L. movement and you get into trouble with your Youtube channel!
:feelskek:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

WGeRgH2.png

Careful, Saint Hamudi! Germans will now learn everything about the I.N.C.E.L. movement and you get into trouble with your Youtube channel!
Bild JFL

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

WGeRgH2.png

I hope the fritz would expose him for good.