Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the age pill is by FAR the most brutal of them all.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
thinking about all the things u didnt do is crushing.
you never experienced young "love" at HS
didnt do cool shit on summer breaks
12-14 pc
15-17 pc
18-99999999999 pc
that was our schedule and that will be like that forever.

i always get sad cuz of the age pill when i see movies and theres like a 18 years old character (im 23) and he does some amazing shit that normies do
but i know i never did and never will
or when i browse random fb profiles of young freshmans and i know i would kill to trade with them
or when i walk down the street and see some group of stupid 12 years old do dumb shit and i want to do it
ffffffuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
idk how the wizards here arent taking the rope

Thankfully I dont give a shit about that

Wizard here. The more you get older the more apathetic you'll become to shit like teen love etc.

Thankfully I dont give a shit about that

Even if you don't, being old still limits your options more than anything else. You have to fuck within your age bracket. Even attractive old people who try to break this rule are looked at with side eyes.

Wizard here. The more you get older the more apathetic you'll become to shit like teen love etc.

I agree, but at the same time disagree? Because at my age I'm apathetic about most things. But that's because I don't often take the time to think about just how stunted and abnormal my life is. And when I do, I realize "Wow, my life is over. Over in the sense that I missed the time to live it. I'm supposed to be at the 'settling down' point in my life."

“Teen love” sounds like glamorized Hollywood shit anyway tbh
inb4 cope