Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Agenda to Get Us to Eat Bugs

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Was discussing this with some friends, for those out of the loop, have you noticed an agenda to push us to eat bugs over meat?

It's been happening for years.
Mainstream Media
Leftists
Globalists
All the typical culprits who would typically have ((())) around their names, seem to be pushing an agenda of wanting to ease us into the idea of eating bugs.

Why is this?
Well for those of you who know about my worldview and who the enemy is, these people have been doing all they can to make all of us suffer and rot and debase and shame us in the most horrid ways possible because of the books, and laws they follow.

"Slaves eat bugs and the rich eat high quality meat literally late stage capitalism the rich are maximizing profits by selling the cheapest thing they can find and use their money to propagandize the cattle to accept this change."

"If the purpose behind it was genuine and good i'd be fine with it, but there's Satanic nefarious energy behind this you can see the demonic energy fuming from this another way to debase goyim make them eat bugs. They want to even make shit like McDonalds a premium they want to make chicken and fish and cheap meats a premium just so they can make us eat bugs."

In the coming decades if you start seeing more and more bug food products, if you start seeing meats that you know are easy and cheap to produce, know that the reason why you can't afford it, the reason why you are primarily forced to eat bugs, isn't because of bogus bullshit leftist myths such as overpopulation, it's because they want to shame you by forcing you to eat bugs, while they get to eat good meat and food products as you rot, and laughing about how they got billions of people to fall for this.

Many people, especially future generations may not only be Incel, but Incel and eating bug products to survive. Have fun this Satanic future.

they probly talk about this in bible or quaran im too lazy to search it tho.
high iq observation tbh

Well, would we eat bugs? I suppose if we had nothing else to eat.

Was gonna rope if nobody replied to my thread, smh

Watch the movie snowpiercer.

do you think it shows our future
The train part no but the allegory is strongly there, I believe the future for the west will be some hybrid Islamic nwo religion, ppl working like absolute slaves to rent a closet, ownership of anything will be for the wealthy while everyone else rents, McDonald's will be nutritional compared to the food of the future, wealthy will be in guarded walled communities with 24/7 guards.

There will be districts like in the movie bright or that area all the eurocrats hang out at effectively making life so comfortable for the elite that they can literally exist in their bubble rather than figuratively.

There will be a requirement to get a permit to breed. Rich will all have designer babies & peasants won't, it will be Gattaca in terms of your station in life but more oppressive & violent.

Why not just use plants instead of bugs?

man has been eating bugs for 50 million years.
I'm sure they've crawled onto plants I eat all the time. Perhaps they died there. Who knows.
There wasn't a problem in 50 million years, I'm not going to worry now.

man has been eating bugs for 50 million years.
I'm sure they've crawled onto plants I eat all the time. Perhaps they died there. Who knows.
There wasn't a problem in 50 million years, I'm not going to worry now.
Eating bugs by choice/genuine survival is fine, this agenda is clearly nefarious and unnatural and has nasty intentions behind it.

Noticed it decades ago when I watched the talmundvision how they promoted it to the peasants.
I told my folks in the next decades, people would start eating it on their free will. Meanwhile the elites would eat quality food in general.

Thats one of problems with SEAmaxxing. Not very cute if my waifu eats bugs :/

Am I correct in assuming that this is a shitpost?

The train part no but the allegory is strongly there, I believe the future for the west will be some hybrid Islamic nwo religion, ppl working like absolute slaves to rent a closet, ownership of anything will be for the wealthy while everyone else rents, McDonald's will be nutritional compared to the food of the future, wealthy will be in guarded walled communities with 24/7 guards.

There will be districts like in the movie bright or that area all the eurocrats hang out at effectively making life so comfortable for the elite that they can literally exist in their bubble rather than figuratively.

There will be a requirement to get a permit to breed. Rich will all have designer babies & peasants won't, it will be Gattaca in terms of your station in life but more oppressive & violent.
this is to a large extent already happening

like roasted worms arent even that bad or smth.

Good source of protein

Bugs are great sources of lean protein. They're healthier than pork/beef/chicken.

Plus there's an abundance of them, without the need of intense farming carried out for rearing livestock

The good news is that only retarded normies who buy into trends will do this. Us high-iq incels will feast on the meat they won't buy.