Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Agepill Will Reverse The MeeksPill side effects...

I

iMakeFoidsRope

Banned
-
Meeks will age like shit just like bieber watch....

And once he does boy is he fucked...

who cares if he will be ugly at 60 when he wil be a legit billionaire?

who cares if he will be ugly at 60, when he wil be a legit billionaire?

lol you think the daddy who worked for all that is going to allow this degenerate sinking SMV value ship inherit it?

Fuck no....

Meeks will end up penniless with his spending habits... And he will not inherit shit... He will age like shit however and thus his benefits of GIGAchad over...

Cope, people with god like bone structures age well, he already defeated the norwood pill anyway

lol you think the daddy who worked for all that is going to allow this degenerate sinking SMV value ship inherit it?

Fuck no....

Meeks will end up penniless with his spending habits... And he will not inherit shit... He will age like shit however and thus his benefits of GIGAchad over...

Cope, people with god like bone structures age well, he already defeated the norwood pill anyway

lol not at all...

Plenty of aged like shit god like former chads...
Her Dad is already plotting this tyrone-chad's murder...

Meeks won't end up like Bieber...

He grew up in Stockton, CA which is one of the shittiest places to grow up. He was forced to endure life in gang crap. Even if he blows all his money after his looks fade, that's just what niggers like him do when they have anything.

Bieber is different because he was born straight into the pinnacle of life as a male. He knows nothing other than pure winning. He's probably just started the decline and he's reportedly already depressed. Bieber is guaranteed going to suffer terribly as his descent only deepens.

Meeks won't end up like Bieber...

He grew up in Stockton, CA which is one of the shittiest places to grow up. He was forced to endure life in gang crap. Even if he blows all his money after his looks fade, that's just what niggers like him do when they have anything.

Bieber is different because he was born straight into the pinnacle of life as a male. He knows nothing other than pure winning. He's probably just started the decline and he's reportedly already depressed. Bieber is guaranteed going to suffer terribly as his descent only deepens.

No it's not different....

Nigger nutrition is very bad for health...

Him losing his wealth which is guaranteed I promise you.... Will make him depressed and back on that KFC daily menu....

Nigga nutrition!
Justin bieber becoming a alcoholic druggie/junkie has no bearing...

cope . chads are like wine,they get better

As long as he stays reasonably lean, his face will look good until age 50+

Meeks will age like shit just like bieber watch....

And once he does boy is he fucked...
Cope. He will be filthy rich laughing all the way to his grave after living a life full of validation and sex.

Guys with strong cheekbones and jawlines age really well.

These are the guys that end up looking like this:

MV5BMTcyMTU5MzgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDI0NjI1._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

While guys with no bones look like this:

200047153.jpg

Guys with strong cheekbones and jawlines age really well.

These are the guys that end up looking like this:

MV5BMTcyMTU5MzgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDI0NjI1._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

While guys with no bones look like this:

200047153.jpg

strong cheekbones meaning well developed maxilla, larger than average skull, protruding forward grown face, etc. etc.

southeast asia faces are usually recessed and flat

while chinese and mongolian are usually much better off

Yes, people age.

But he will age by being a billionaire that has lived a wild life and fucked hundres of foids on end.

We also age. And its the opposite of his life.

Yes, people age.

But he will age by being a billionaire that has lived a wild life and fucked hundres of foids on end.

We also age. And its the opposite of his life.

LOL @ all this idiocy...

Any time a billionaire arrives and its a nigger - the kikes will make sure to blow them out...
I will post here 5 years later and prove all you deniers wrong about the agepill...

He will lose his money...

Trust me... lol
b72d1e01ff0c78b28a5acfc5344c4468.jpg

LOL @ all this idiocy...

Any time a billionaire arrives and its a nigger - the kikes will make sure to blow them out...
I will post here 5 years later and prove all you deniers wrong about the agepill...

He will lose his money...

Trust me... lol
Yes. I wouldnt mind going bankrupt of broke as you say it as long as i am famous and get to fuck foids daily like he is doing so right now.

He will not last...

Look at his lifestyle... Trust me.... 35... 5 more years.... He is done...

who cares if he will be ugly at 60 when he wil be a legit billionaire?

Looks worse than his mug shot...

Looks worse than his mug shot...
0607-jeremy-meeks-melissa-meeks-tmz-instagram-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Meeks will be dead... by gang related stuff and other things....

Will be broke and will and is already aging like shit

He was 31 at that mugshot...

Already now is already on the downward slope.... Just wait more and watch and learn...

Last edited: