Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The American revolution appears to be unjustified.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
I've read about this on the internet. I'm speaking of the most obvious one in 1776. England had waged a war against France in which they had conscripted soldiers from England but not North America. They had a debt and wanted to implement a 2% tax on certain crops in their American colonies as to repay that debt. This would have a marginal effect on the life their while giving them a sense that they had helped the war effort. That was the plan.

A group of young Freemasons who's average age as of 1776 was 25 staged a coup to overthrow the colonial government with support from European powers like France. They implemented higher taxes than the English monarchy had plans to implement. Thoughts about parliamentary representation had existed for a while in Europe; France and Sweden had multi cameral parliaments in which both the masses and the upper classes got some form of representation. The masons adopted some of these ideas but only gave representation to the land owning upper class.
Female voting, youth voting and negro voting has been used to create a more manipulable voting mass. This was done in the United states during the 1900:s but not until after it had been done in other countries in Europe for example had done the same.

The American revolution is marketed as a big important event which lead to the inclusion of liberal values and parliamentary representation.
It was an event in which thousands of men fought and died for the control of some colonies that could not be governed closely and that only later became important on the world stage. Democracy, Meritocracy and Monarchy have existed among humans for thousands of years. Parliaments and elections had already been established in UK, France and Sweden. The Masonic coup makers merely adopted some of the ideas selectively while the great Western philosophers of the time lived in countries like UK, France and Germany.

Th United states was selected as a target for expansion, Jewish immigration and as a greater power centre after the american civil war. It became one of the bigger players in the world during that time. The US-American civil war was about control and not black slavery. States had a right to secede, the south did not contest over control of the land held by the other side as in most civil wars but was invaded. Slavery was abolished as to break the society and economic structure of the south at the detriment of black and white people in that are.

The American revolution is marketed as big justified event that was important for democracy while the opposite appears to be true.

can't believe I've just read it all

a big part of it wasn't about the taxes themselves and more about how the colonies had no say in their own policies/whether or not those taxes would be implemented. no taxation without representation etc

tbh though every time the British got screwed over was a good moment in history ngl

It seems justified from the point of view of libertarianism.

I see, very interesting and I read it all.