Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The amount of fakecels on .co can be attributed to the victim complex and need to want to be a part of a fringe ideology in order to feel special.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This is partly why I support .co only allowing 18+ users because of the lack of self awareness in people under 18. Failed normies here in some examples of this mentality say shit like I "don't have any friends" even though they go out on the weekends, aren't failing any major portions of their life, and have parents that let them smoke weed/party, yet alone have had a girlfriend before. Its just like the people who watch the most obscure gore videos that they can find on the internet in order to feel "quirky" and say"hahah im desensitized". Everyone and their mother under 18 nowadays wants to feel special and claim they have depression and anxiety in order to get attention, but labeling themselves "incel" mentally. Oh boy is that the most fringe ideology and they feel as though they want to be hated. Even so many of you that view this fit into the failed normie category but don't have the mental capacity to view it. Being an incel doesnt just mean that you are unattractive. It means that you are so unattractive that areas of your life are literally failing because of it. Oh boo hoo u cant get a gf, OK?? and...thats all of us. IF you are legitimately ugly like certain individuals out there, you will find yourself not neccessarily NEET tier, but close to that best case scenario because of how hard life has fucked you over the years and the inability to feel normal. The same can be said with those who identify as "nazi or incel hunters". Just the other side of the coin.

Last edited:
reminds me of some gay kid i knew on steam, said he was rejected from everywhere, no friends or w/e, then one day he goes outside, realises hes not ugly and is blessed with faggotry and instantly tells me "buy some friends" hope the fag dies of HIV/AIDS, fucking cunt.

I am a mental cel yet a virgin at 24

There are no fakecels here except maybe those who mention having a hot relative and then of course there's @Weed

Fucking gatekeepers smh.

This is nowhere near the most fringe ideology.

My life is shaping up to be a colossal failure.

i am fucked in more ways than one

oldcel cope

9e7

If you look around this place you will notice a lot of fakecels and I still detect some foids on here tbh :feelsseriously:

This is partly why I support .co only allowing 18+ users because of the lack of self awareness in people under 18. Failed normies here in some examples of this mentality say shit like I "don't have any friends" even though they go out on the weekends, aren't failing any major portions of their life, and have parents that let them smoke weed/party, yet alone have had a girlfriend before. Its just like the people who watch the most obscure gore videos that they can find on the internet in order to feel "quirky" and say"hahah im desensitized". Everyone and their mother under 18 nowadays wants to feel special and claim they have depression and anxiety in order to get attention, but labeling themselves "incel" mentally. Oh boy is that the most fringe ideology and they feel as though they want to be hated. Even so many of you that view this fit into the failed normie category but don't have the mental capacity to view it. Being an incel doesnt just mean that you are unattractive. It means that you are so unattractive that areas of your life are literally failing because of it. Oh boo hoo u cant get a gf, OK?? and...thats all of us. IF you are legitimately ugly like certain individuals out there, you will find yourself not neccessarily NEET tier, but close to that best case scenario because of how hard life has fucked you over the years and the inability to feel normal. The same can be said with those who identify as "nazi or incel hunters". Just the other side of the coin.

If you're going out partying every weekend you shouldn't be on here.

There are very few fakecels.

Oh another gatekeeping thread? :feelsseriously:

Why is it that everyone in this forum alters the definition of Inceldom to suit their needs?

It's an Involuntarily celibate male. IN WHAT WORLD will your celibacy affect your Job prospects? I can see how being celibate may affect your ability to form friendships, but being an Incel does not mean all other areas of your life should fail.

Oh so because I'm not a Fat NEET who beats it off to hentai and eats like shit: I'm a fakecel?

I'm going to remain alone until the point I eventually kill myself, Why bother been a fat homeless Incel when I could be a fit, well earning Incel?
Fucking gatekeepers smh.
Fucking gatekeepers smh.

I somewhat agree with this post. A lot of guys claim they are "invisible to women" and attempt to debunk the personality argument by saying "i have lots of friends but am still incel". I won't deny their incel because of intense hypergamy but none of them suffer like I do. I am deformed. I was bullied in highschool for being an "ugly freak". I would not mind being invisible.

Joined Feb 21, 2020
Posts 117

ITtards think that all incels are fakecels. If you think that fakecels exist, and worse, that most members are fakecels, you are not much different than ITtards...

ITtards think that all incels are fakecels. If you think that fakecels exist, and worse, that most members are fakecels, you are not much different than ITtards...
They think femcels exist but not incels. lol

I agree with the +18 thing but how do u check that? People can lie

Its all how strict you want to give the criteria to being incel. Many cite the survey in which 30% of males 18-30 are celibate for at least 1 year thus being an incel. Then by the same standard , a 15 years old virgin male who reach puberty at 14 can be classified as incel too.

do you have weeds side profile
No I don't have any of his photos. just took a glimpse at them knew right away that he was handsome with visible cheekbones

800px Toshiro Mifune 1954 Scan10003 160913

I'm an incel guys. I'm ugly is fuck and can't get girls to look at me. Here's my photo btw

If you are in highschool, at your physical peak, and never had a single female express sexual interest in you, you will never find genuine love

If you are in highschool, at your physical peak, and never had a single female express sexual interest in you, you will never find genuine love
Nah man, from highschool on you have so much time to looksmax and if you are lucky you can still get teenage love by 23 or atleast a good portion. Just because no woman up to that point showed interest doesnt mean there is no chance for him

Nah man, from highschool on you have so much time to looksmax and if you are lucky you can still get teenage love by 23 or atleast a good portion. Just because no woman up to that point showed interest doesnt mean there is no chance for him

At that point girls have access to way more chads than ever and wouldn’t want you no matter how much you looksmax. Theres no denying that if you couldn’t get a gf in highschool where you are literally in a environment surrounded by a ton of girls for 8 hours then there’s literally no hope for you.
do you have weeds side profile

Even without side profile he is a fakecel

Theres no denying that if you couldn’t get a gf in highschool where you are literally in a environment surrounded by a ton of girls for 8 hours then there’s literally no hope for you
I know what you mean and you are right it is the best time theoreticly to get a gf. But its not always the time where you peak with your lookslevel.

I know what you mean and you are right it is the best time theoreticly to get a gf. But its not always the time where you peak with your lookslevel.

Nobody in highschool with a gf ever had to looksmax they just existed