Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The amount of sex young girls have...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
They have so much sex that some of us can even imagine it. We think it is just sometimes but in reality girls who go to partys and shit fuck and suck a lot. Also a lot of them have bfs at a very youg age and get dkcked down by them. There is constantly sex going in females life. Even old fat hags have a lot of sex.

And then we have us sad lonely men here , rotting while being young adults. We are the only group with ZERO sex, ZERO warmth and ZERO love.

Last edited:
very insightful

We need to seize the means of reproduction love and affection

Last edited:
Not only that, but they get free money for just breathing!

And everyone loves them because nothing!

It's unexplainable. Even in a country such as Turkey most young people have sex with their "teen loves" in high school and have their first experience. Everywhere is cucked and I don't know what to do.

By 20, the girl has lost count of the hundreds of dicks she's taken.
She can never emotionally bond with you

Shit like this is why I will never have an LTR. Love and affection are simply foids give to men to get something back. All relationships are transnational nowadays. They likely won't even be able to bind to their children anymore. Women have failed us.

It's unexplainable. Even in a country such as Turkey most young people have sex with their "teen loves" in high school and have their first experience. Everywhere is cucked and I don't know what to do.

I thought Erdogan is trying to reverse that whorish behaviour. Do they get married earlier - or just do casual fuckery? Where are you based? I hear its better in Istanbul rather than places like Izmir.

only way a female does not get dick if she does not leave her house, other than that, in school, work, etc where there is a good looking male around, they will get it throughout their lives

I thought Erdogan is trying to reverse that whorish behaviour. Do they get married earlier - or just do casual fuckery? Where are you based? I hear its better in Istanbul rather than places like Izmir.
It's casual. I live in Istanbul. I remember one time my chad classmate showing me and my friends the video he had sex with a girl one year younger than him. I've never been to Izmir but many people say it's more cucked than Istanbul so yeah you're probably right.

They always act like they are pure and above sex, that most men are just horny 'pigs'.

Meanwhile they have fucked Chad more times in a month than the average man has sex in years.

There is no way heterosexual men can compete.

Yes, its insanity. Literally every girl has sex several times a week, atleast. She starts around age 14. Do u fuckers understand how much sex they have? They live in a WHOLE NOTHER UNIVERSE THAN US

They always act like they are pure and above sex, that most men are just horny 'pigs'.

One of the greatest psychological operations ever to be honest, or whatever you want to call it, because I'm not sure if it was totally intentional. Quite literally the exact opposite is true.

This is so true, cant believe I have missed out on all of this, fuck the universe

Meanwhile they have fucked Chad more times in a month than the average man has sex in years.
Women are innocent KWEENS what are you on about?
TEEHEE

Just remember WG, even though there are no virgins your own age left, it is unethical for you to aspire for virgins because they are too young to choose to have sex, even though we tolerate parents letting them do it anyway, for some reason.

Yes, its insanity. Literally every girl has sex several times a week, atleast. She starts around age 14. Do u fuckers understand how much sex they have? They live in a WHOLE NOTHER UNIVERSE THAN US
Yet sex doesn't matter according to IT.

I remember one time my chad classmate showing me and my friends the video he had sex with a girl one year younger than him

Absolutely brutal.

I hope you guys have good copes like autism diagnoses to explain it all guys .

Shit like this is why I will never have an LTR. Love and affection are simply foids give to men to get something back. All relationships are transnational nowadays. They likely won't even be able to bind to their children anymore. Women have failed us.
Transnationals Me

comparing foids to aliens in our case is perfectly reasonable. they live in an alternate dimension we cannot engage in or even fully grasp.

losing virginity at 14? losing count of the dicks you've taken a decade later? literally getting exhausted at the amount of 6'5" gigachads to choose from?

jfl

I guess maybe only gigachad can relate to them?
1f00b16a234b9c2e01fe1db0b3f8617cd3812b4b_hq.jpg

I knew someone who had a friend with a massive dick, his friend's name was Sam. Sam claims to have had sex with 80 girls when he was between 15-17 (girls the same age I guess), then "calmed down" in his late teens and 20s. Says they all liked him because he had a monster sausage.

Surely a monster cock is going to be more dangerous to a young foid than a smaller one. But if that monster cock belongs to a guy the same age, somehow it's okay, but an old guy with a smaller cock is not!?

Either way, one guy gets 80 JB foids over the course of a couple of years whilst the incels in that age group got NOTHING.

And these are what SJWs refer to as "innocent children". I've always found it so cringey and naive how "adults" seem to forget about the sins of their teenage selves once they reach middle age. What difference does it really make how old the sausage is? These foids are already sexually active.

The trouble with these anecdotes is that we will never know the truth either way.

Just remember WG, even though there are no virgins your own age left, it is unethical for you to aspire for virgins because they are too young to choose to have sex, even though we tolerate parents letting them do it anyway, for some reason.
it’s over for over 18cels

I wonder if you took all the coom a 20 year old foid has drained in her life, if it would fill an olympic swimming pool.

Its a shame some of us hear dont actually fit the incel stereotype some of us are fit take care of ourselves have promising futures and we cant even land a landwhale all because we have a few flaws. Meanwhile there are foids in wheelchairs trying to keep as many guys away because shes so overwhelmed with the amount of attention she gets