Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The amount of time and effort I have put in incel forum,I could have easily increased my PSL by 2-3 points

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Could have hair maxed in 2 years
Could have skin maxed in 2 years
Could have got those jaw and chin injections
Could have gym maxed with twice as much dedication
Could have been promoted twice if I worked harder.

It's money you need, boyo -- the time is trivial.

Ok then put effort in and come back in 2 years. I really doubt it will make a difference.

people hugely overestimate their willpower and efficiency

I could do unfattening faster :(

2-3 points XDD gigacope, u are here cox there is no hope for you

could have done that... imagine if... ALL copes.
there is no reason to think about the past in that way.

Also if you put so much time and effort here instead of there than its probably bc you dont have the stresstolerance and energy to do it.
Which is totally understandable if you are an incel. If you get discriminated and tortured your whole life,
most people will lack the energy to do anything productive than bc they are just too exhausted.

Also you cant 100% know for sure. maybe you will hit a big problem on your way of working on yourself and realize that bc of smth you couldnt know before its completely futile and will not work.
so stop coping.

nope. It's over regardless

Could have hair maxed in 2 years
Could have skin maxed in 2 years
Could have got those jaw and chin injections
Could have gym maxed with twice as much dedication
Could have been promoted twice if I worked harder.

Yeah you could but you would still be as miserable and you know it and that's why you didn't do it. A while back I lost almost 100 pounds. Having reached my goal foids still gave not a single FUCK about me. You can change many things in your life but will they truely genuinly make you happier?

meanwhile several incels rot in this forum you think about your rot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back