Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The amount of times a sexually active male your age has had sex by now

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
Let's say that he lost his virginity at 16 and had sex just once a week since then. That's 52 a year and it's a low number. Someone who has a good sexual life does it several times a day in his youth or at last 4 times a week so 208 times a year. At the age of 22 that translates to 312 for a low number and 1248 for a decent number. And there are surely young sexually attractive males with higher lay counts out there.

If you are older and I am you are looking at much higher numbers than this. By 28 624-2496 . Even 600 is a rage inducing number but four digit numbers are maddening. You go through life coping that you are not missing out that much but in reality you are missing out on incredible amount of pleasure and validation.

The only person who is sexually active my age is chads everyone else isnt tbh isnt ragefuel for me its jist a simple reality at this point

The only person who is sexually active my age is chads everyone else isnt tbh isnt ragefuel for me its jist a simple reality at this point
Cope. Normies are sexually active too

This lmao

20200821 171246

true that

Let's say that he lost his virginity at 16 and had sex just once a week since then. That's 52 a year and it's a low number. Someone who has a good sexual life does it several times a day in his youth or at last 4 times a week so 208 times a year. At the age of 22 that translates to 312 for a low number and 1248 for a decent number. And there are surely young sexually attractive males with higher lay counts out there.

If you are older and I am you are looking at much higher numbers than this. By 28 624-2496 . Even 600 is a rage inducing number but four digit numbers are maddening. You go through life coping that you are not missing out that much but in reality you are missing out on incredible amount of pleasure and validation.
Have a friend that started about 15 and had 3 diferent girls every week. how many cooming into girls uterus at this point ? we are 30+ now? I've not misset much, IVE MISSED TOO MUCH

Cope no they arent
They are. You’re coping if you think normies are virgins. They are having sex and having girlfriends (except maybe low tier normies). A majority of men (70%) are sexually active

Cope no they arent
Massive Cope

Sub18 yrs of age is when it's easiest to ascend for NT boys. That's why you have IT retards thinking we're wrong because they're like that hasbeen high school star quarterback who ended up working at a gas station, coping with their past glory days.

Have a friend that started about 15 and had 3 diferent girls every week. how many cooming into girls uterus at this point ? we are 30+ now? I've not misset much, IVE MISSED TOO MUCH

:feelsree: That's why I hate women. They go through their life having sex thousands of times in their youth, mocking and shaming us but still expect mercy and compassion.

If I saw one of them bleeding on the ground after being run over by a car I would have pretended I saw nothing and walked away.

:feelsree: That's why I hate women. They go through their life having sex thousands of times in their youth, mocking and shaming us but still expect mercy and compassion.

If I saw one of them bleeding on the ground after being run over by a car I would have pretended I saw nothing and walked away.
same here. Everyday i wonder when will it come the day that for real i see a foid being brutally beated by a guy and just look at it, do nothing and leave. The same they do to us.

I am 24. People lose their virginity before 16 as well. As young as 12 from what I have heard. With consent, of course.

Here's an alternative calculation. Rather than 52 times a year having sex we can say that a normie may have sex 12 times a year rather than 52. from age 16 until 22 he will have had sex only 72 times.

Some men have sex much more often than others, so maybe a sexually active male would have had sex between less than a hundred and a few thousand times. A difference of about fifty times between normie and high tier normie.

if you tell all your colleagues and coworkers that you’re a virgin who has never touched a girl I guarantee they will laugh at you. idk why some people here think normies can relate to incels at all

if you tell all your colleagues and coworkers that you’re a virgin who has never touched a girl I guarantee they will laugh at you. idk why some people here think normies can relate to incels at all
They’re coping because they want to feel like they’re normal

@gymletethnicel @RemoveNormalfags

Correct.

We could say you're coping because you want to feel like there's hope that one day you'll ascend.

SUB-8 IS LAW

True tbh.
People who are claiming that normies don't have sex are just fleeing from their own subhumanity.
They can't accept the harsh truth, that only a small percentage of men are missing out.

True tbh.
People who are claiming that normies don't have sex are just fleeing from their own subhumanity.
They can't accept the harsh truth, that only a small percentage of men are missing out.
Exactly. If inceldom was common many of us wouldn’t even be depressed

I am 24. People lose their virginity before 16 as well. As young as 12 from what I have heard. With consent, of course.
consent is literally impossible below the age of 18 :soy:

No more than 20% of my classmates graduated high school as virgins. I’m pretty sure not all of the remaining 80% are sexually active though, high school must be the easiest period for normies to get sex.

Last edited:
Correct.

We could say you're coping because you want to feel like there's hope that one day you'll ascend.

SUB-8 IS LAW
so if i see some fat normie man riding around with a woman all over him what am i seeing? these people look to be in their 20's.

@Edmund_Kemper @RemoveNormalfags thoughts?

so if i see some fat normie man riding around with a woman all over him what am i seeing? these people look to be in their 20's.

@Edmund_Kemper @RemoveNormalfags thoughts?

You're seeing exactly what you're describing.

If you think he's getting laid though, you're mistaken.

Correct.

SUB-8 IS LAW
Not coping because I have autism and sub7 men with autism are doomed. Sub5 NT are doomed

They are. You’re coping if you think normies are virgins. They are having sex and having girlfriends (except maybe low tier normies). A majority of men (70%) are sexually active
True. If you're a virgin by the age of 23 you're a damn truecel and a waste of life

True. If you're a virgin by the age of 23 you're a damn truecel and a waste of life
I turn 23 soon

If you are a virgin past 20 the odds of suddenly recovering and becoming successful with women are almost no existent with each year added being another nail in the door preventing you from escaping this misery. A door with 20 nails is so fortified that only an ogre can break through and on the other side all the food has already spoiled by now.

KEK

Yes they are but the sex they have isnt true sex
Chad fucks a woman,gets her to dream about his dick for months and makes her hips shake like a fuckin hammer hitting a nail so she can enjoy every inch of that d (While getting wet just by looking at his face)
Normies never have this,they just use a woman as a fleshlight to masturbate while the foid lays there on the bed like a empty husk thinking ''Wow ı could have made money from this''

Yes they are but the sex they have isnt true sex
Chad fucks a woman,gets her to dream about his dick for months and makes her hips shake like a fuckin hammer hitting a nail so she can enjoy every inch of that d (While getting wet just by looking at his face)
Normies never have this,they just use a woman as a fleshlight to masturbate while the foid lays there on the bed like a empty husk thinking ''Wow ı could have made money from this''
How do you know? Proof? Did you witness normies have sex or ask foids who fuck normies about their sex?

If you aren't sexually active then you aren't a normie.

Imagine that shit. I didnt even get 1.

I disnt see anyone in my highschool dating only the super super chads had gfs it was literally 99/1 in dating ratio

same here. Everyday i wonder when will it come the day that for real i see a foid being brutally beated by a guy and just look at it, do nothing and leave. The same they do to us.

Hate when people here say normies aren't getting laid, they would be incels then, not normies JFL. Literally in the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back