Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The amount of validation and attention girls get from simps enrages me

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I just saw a screenshot of some girls Snapchat dms. Just fucking end me. She’s being messaged by countless guys, even leaving some of them unopened.

This is the life of an average girl, while you wake up to 0 notifications every day. If I had even 1% of the attention women get everyday I’d be happy. Imagine your SMV being so high you can actually choose girls to ignore :feelsohgod::reeeeee:

theres a reason why foids are entitled whores nowadays.

simps deserve the gullotine. :feelsEhh: It would be just

once in awhile i get a peek at girls' phones next to me, they're fucking exploding every minute with notifications and she just ignores pretty much all of them, jfl

social media made it even harder

They make things harder then it needs to be.

Simps build society. Chads and foids benefit.
Consider: How do simps have so much disable income the egirls can be making 6 figures? That's the civilization building compensation they are squandering on dumb shit.

I just saw a screenshot of some girls Snapchat dms. Just fucking end me. She’s being messaged by countless guys, even leaving some of them unopened.

This is the life of an average girl, while you wake up to 0 notifications every day. If I had even 1% of the attention women get everyday I’d be happy. Imagine your SMV being so high you can actually choose girls to ignore :feelsohgod::reeeeee:
These are the same simps that think they have game and women on a daily rotation @ReturnOfSaddam

These are the same simps that think they have game and women on a daily rotation @ReturnOfSaddam
Lmao yeah they're like "I'm texting 5 bitches right now" but forgetting the fact they're just orbiters to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back