Blackpill The ancient Greeks considered physical and moral beauty to be identical (kalon)

Lookism is so ingrained in human beings that they've always associated good looks with good morals (and conversely, bad looks with bad morals).

This ultimately translates into an association between power and morality, where the aristocratic higher class is defined as noble (literally noblemen), and the common people are seen as vulgar (with all its connotations of ugliness).

In the era of Drumpf (notice: a purposefully ugly rendition of Trump's name), you see this manifested in the privileged and preening liberal elite denouncing the middle American masses, who they imagine as ugly, fat rednecks on mobility scooters. And, on the other hand, you see this manifested in the believers of racial aristocracy, who contrast the beauty and moral worth of their own race with the ugliness and moral decrepitude of others (and crucially, they hold the idea of being besieged and outnumbered by these inferior others).

I think it is incumbent upon us as the vanguard intelligentsia of the Blackpill to propose an alternative view of morality as it relates to physicality and power: that what makes a man moral, virtuous, and just is his experience of exclusion from this rotten and immoral society, which provides a level of insulation against it. Incels are the perfect examples of this, because we are not only aberrational outcasts from society but totally unrepresented by any mainstream grievance politics too; since we have no power base to rely on, we are therefore the purest people on earth, not corrupted by power, but vicars of the people, true representatives of humanity.

Indeed, an ER can be considered the closest thing to a righteous crusade there ever can be, when decoupled from the narcissism and haughty pretensions of ER himself.

It is estimated that as much as 15% of medieval societies were composed of the ruling class, which is a rough reflection of the 80/20 rule.

Last edited:
Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 16h 32m
What goes around comes around.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
88d 18h 42m
FallenPrime

FallenPrime

-
88d 18h 42m
You are Hellbound man, your soul is in the bondage of Satan
Cope I would cleave degenerates if I can.

It's just the "turn to the other cheek" thing bothered me.

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 17h 23m
Cope I would cleave degenerates if I can.

It's just the "turn to the other cheek" thing bothered me.
Your soul is trapped by heavy pride demons, praying for you bro

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

-
88d 18h 42m
Your soul is trapped by heavy pride demons, praying for you bro
I appreciate your effort, I mean wouldn't you want to cleave your degenerate enemies?

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 17h 23m
I appreciate your effort, I mean wouldn't you want to cleave your degenerate enemies?
Murder is wrong but I guarantee you pagans will face hellfire

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

-
88d 18h 42m
FallenPrime

FallenPrime

-
88d 18h 42m
werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 17h 23m
Why turn to the other cheek, when your enemies will just strike you with another hit?

Also read Luke 22:36
bc meekness is the proper way to live
yes buy a Sword of Jesus and wear the Armor of God

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★
37d 17h 32m
bc meekness is the proper way to live
yes buy a Sword of Jesus and wear the Armor of God
Yes. the meeks shall inherit the earth christian bro

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
24d 22h 48m
ancient greece was last based civilization, world should ended after it

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
80d 7h 26m
There is correlation between looks and morals, or physiognomy in general. Soycucks, for example, look all alike, there must be some explanation for this.
If a person is ugly on the outside, its most likely that they experienced bad social interactions, neglect, poor health, isolation, suffering, which in turn makes it more likely the person has a ugly mind, full of resentment. Its not like people should be accountable only for what they can chose about themselves, the body is part of who they are in a deeper way.
Fuck this is brutal. Looks really do equal morals. It’s ogre

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
31d 21h 1m
Brutal Ancient Greece pill.

Jungle

Jungle

Luminary
★★★★★
43d 7h 6m