Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ancient Greeks considered physical and moral beauty to be identical (kalon)

Lookism is so ingrained in human beings that they've always associated good looks with good morals (and conversely, bad looks with bad morals).

This ultimately translates into an association between power and morality, where the aristocratic higher class is defined as noble (literally noblemen), and the common people are seen as vulgar (with all its connotations of ugliness).

In the era of Drumpf (notice: a purposefully ugly rendition of Trump's name), you see this manifested in the privileged and preening liberal elite denouncing the middle American masses, who they imagine as ugly, fat rednecks on mobility scooters. And, on the other hand, you see this manifested in the believers of racial aristocracy, who contrast the beauty and moral worth of their own race with the ugliness and moral decrepitude of others (and crucially, they hold the idea of being besieged and outnumbered by these inferior others).

I think it is incumbent upon us as the vanguard intelligentsia of the Blackpill to propose an alternative view of morality as it relates to physicality and power: that what makes a man moral, virtuous, and just is his experience of exclusion from this rotten and immoral society, which provides a level of insulation against it. Incels are the perfect examples of this, because we are not only aberrational outcasts from society but totally unrepresented by any mainstream grievance politics too; since we have no power base to rely on, we are therefore the purest people on earth, not corrupted by power, but vicars of the people, true representatives of humanity.

Indeed, an ER can be considered the closest thing to a righteous crusade there ever can be, when decoupled from the narcissism and haughty pretensions of ER himself.

It is estimated that as much as 15% of medieval societies were composed of the ruling class, which is a rough reflection of the 80/20 rule.

Last edited:
What goes around comes around.

You are Hellbound man, your soul is in the bondage of Satan
Cope I would cleave degenerates if I can.

It's just the "turn to the other cheek" thing bothered me.

Cope I would cleave degenerates if I can.

It's just the "turn to the other cheek" thing bothered me.
Your soul is trapped by heavy pride demons, praying for you bro

Your soul is trapped by heavy pride demons, praying for you bro
I appreciate your effort, I mean wouldn't you want to cleave your degenerate enemies?

I appreciate your effort, I mean wouldn't you want to cleave your degenerate enemies?
Murder is wrong but I guarantee you pagans will face hellfire

Why turn to the other cheek, when your enemies will just strike you with another hit?

Also read Luke 22:36
bc meekness is the proper way to live
yes buy a Sword of Jesus and wear the Armor of God

bc meekness is the proper way to live
yes buy a Sword of Jesus and wear the Armor of God
Yes. the meeks shall inherit the earth christian bro

ancient greece was last based civilization, world should ended after it

There is correlation between looks and morals, or physiognomy in general. Soycucks, for example, look all alike, there must be some explanation for this.
If a person is ugly on the outside, its most likely that they experienced bad social interactions, neglect, poor health, isolation, suffering, which in turn makes it more likely the person has a ugly mind, full of resentment. Its not like people should be accountable only for what they can chose about themselves, the body is part of who they are in a deeper way.
Fuck this is brutal. Looks really do equal morals. It’s ogre

Brutal Ancient Greece pill.

one of the smartest people ever lived indeed

The ideal man being tall, athletic and beautiful. Beauty in a man being able to compensate for a lack of strength or rhetorical skill. In the Illiad, when Priamos sees a beutiful young man he comments, that his parents can be happy and proud to have such a beautiful son.
In the Illiad is also described the ugliest greek, Thersites. He is lame in one foot, has small, narrow shoulders, he squints, has an ugly headshape and is balding. Also of course the worst among them, cowardly, weak, insults the best greeks.
I wouldn't care too much about what such a mainstream book says, it is in the school program on schools across the world

"A healthy and beautiful soul can only prosper in a healthy and beautiful body, exceptions prove the rule"

Mein Kampf

What I find so incredibly paradoxical is the fact that a broader view of this Greek idea is still found within Christianity and its moral value system.

Christianity subverts the Pagan Greek value system in terms of what's "good" and what's "bad", but Christianity yet still identifies "beauty" as "good" and identifies God as the totality of beauty, which is in part a justification as to why cathedrals have so much beauty to them (if you go on Sunday to seek God, you ought to be able to experience beauty and therefore God).

For the Christian, there's still a horrifying undrawn logical implication in that you can more easily experience God through beautiful people and not so through ugly people, and God intentionally designs us that way.

Last edited:
I learned that when I first read the Iliad, and how Thersites, who was described as very ugly, was ridiculed and beat up by Odysseus, simply for not blindly agreeing with Chad leader Agamemnon, a morally questionable man who sacrificed his own daughter
thersite.jpg

800px-Antalya_Museum_-_Sarkophag_5a_Achilles_schl%C3%A4gt_Thersites.jpg

He is said to be bow-legged and lame, to have shoulders that cave inward, and a head which is covered in tufts of hair and comes to a point. This deformity has even given rise to a medical eponym. Vulgar, obscene, and somewhat dull-witted, Thersites disrupts the rallying of the Greek army:

He got up in the assembly and attacked Agamemnon in the words of Achilles [calling him greedy and a coward] ... Odysseus then stood up, delivered a sharp rebuke to Thersites, which he coupled with a threat to strip him naked, and then beat him on the back and shoulders with Agamemnon's sceptre; Thersites doubled over, a warm tear fell from his eye, and a bloody welt formed on his back; he sat down in fear, and in pain gazed helplessly as he wiped away his tear; but the rest of the assembly was distressed and laughed .... There must be a figuration of wickedness as self-evident as Thersites—the ugliest man who came to Troy—who says what everyone else is thinking.[6]
Son of Atreus, what are you unhappy about this time, or what do you lack? Your huts are filled with bronze, and there are many women in your huts, chosen spoils that we Achaeans give you first of all, whenever we take a city. Or do you still want gold also, which one of the horse-taming Trojans will bring you out of Ilios as a ransom for his son, whom I perhaps have bound and led away, or some other of the Achaeans? Or is it some young girl for you to know in love, whom you will keep apart for yourself? It is not right for one who is their leader to bring the sons of the Achaeans harm. Soft fools! Base things of shame, you women of Achaea, men no more, homeward let us go with our ships, and leave this fellow here in the land of Troy to digest his prizes, so that he may learn whether we, too, aid him in any way or not.
(Iliad, 2.243-270)

Based Proto-cel.

Last edited:
Who would have guessed .is was full of ex /lit/fags
It’s a very incel trait to study ancient philosophy at the peak of your youth while dwelling on forums for autists
Oh destiny

There is correlation between looks and morals, or physiognomy in general. Soycucks, for example, look all alike, there must be some explanation for this.
If a person is ugly on the outside, its most likely that they experienced bad social interactions, neglect, poor health, isolation, suffering, which in turn makes it more likely the person has a ugly mind, full of resentment. Its not like people should be accountable only for what they can chose about themselves, the body is part of who they are in a deeper way.
Yes. Consciousness shapes reality. I absolutely agree there’s connection between looks and morals. However it has more to do with symmetry and looking reliable more than to look hot. You can look not conventionally attractive and still look reliable with pure soul and you can look hot but mean spirited (dark triad chad)