Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The anime seven sins is gayyyyyyyyyyyy

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I tried watching this shit and it wasn’t bad until they brought a man that magically turns into a woman. And I’m not talking about like a naruto one. The dude looks like a full on tranny

Most anime I make it to the 3rd episode and then I stop watching. The people get shit on and then they just believe in themselves and get angry/emotional and that causes them to be more powerful than the other guy.

are you talking about sin: nanatsu no taizai (seven mortal sins), if so uncensored titties/10 and get better taste.

Most anime I make it to the 3rd episode and then I stop watching. The people get shit on and then they just believe in themselves and get angry/emotional and that causes them to be more powerful than the other guy.
stop watching anime for 7yo boys

It's like that for all of them. Even the ones with murder and gore.
cute girls doing cute things don't have things like that

yuru-camp.png

Is anime with cute girls doing cute things the best anime?
absolutely, I can't watch anything serious without cringing all the time, anime and being serious and bloody just don't go along

but cute comfy anime is da best

looks bad too

are you talking about sin: nanatsu no taizai (seven mortal sins), if so uncensored titties/10 and get better taste.
Gonna have to look into that

That fucking anime is garbage, any anime on Netflix is trash except for the popular animes.

stop watching gay shit

That fucking anime is garbage, any anime on Netflix is trash except for the popular animes.
Most of what's on Netflix is total garbage. Plus the stigma of watching Netflix.

Watch Ranma 1/2. Tfw no bombshell redhead with the mind of a guy gf.