Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The arrogance of good looking Christians who think they were chosen for that role by God

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Why do religious people not question the motives of a their supposed creator when they know as well as anyone else that our social structures as humans are built around looks? If I was good looking I could not imagine being so conceited as to assume that such an indescribable gift could be the result of anything other than the luck of nature. Imagining that it is a blessing as of a result of some divine will is incredibly arrogant. How can anyone believe themselves so important as to think they have some birthright to a position of unadulterated privilege ?

People just exist and fall into these positions and make up stories about how hard work got them there. They believe their own lies and it inflates their egos.

I don't mind Christians too much. They aren't the ones skydiving into buildings.

But people seriously need to understand how much biology determines your life, more so than anything else.

I grew up as a sand nigger Christian, one of the things that lead me to atheism was that when I looked at me and my fellow ethnics, I knew that there was no way we were created in god's image.

That isn't a problem exclusive to Christians(it's also usually a sin tbh, pride is bad and all), even lots of atheists fall into similar thinking. People develop these sorts of thoughts so they can believe everything they have is something they truly earned, and so can believe that they have some measure of control over their own lives. Also from the research I've seen, people who are low in just world belief tend to have had poor childhood experiences. Meaning that ironically, you can only harbor the delusion of a just world if fate allows you to do so.

That isn't a problem exclusive to Christians(it's also usually a sin tbh, pride is bad and all), even lots of atheists fall into similar thinking. People develop these sorts of thoughts so they can believe everything they have is something they truly earned, and also that they have some measure of control over their own lives. Also from the research I've seen, people who are low in just world belief tend to have had poor childhood experiences. Meaning that ironically, you can only harbor the delusion of a just world if fate allows you to do so.
Well of course, only those who have suffered know the true face of this world.

Christianity is the most cucked of the Abrahamic religions by far. Say what you want about Jews as a people, but the religion of Judaism in and of itself isn't fucking up the broader culture near as bad as modern Christians.

And yes OP they are arrogant. In fact I have more respect for people who use church as a social club/means of financial gain than I do for dedicated, virtue signaling christfags.

when I looked at me and my fellow ethnics, I knew that there was no way we were created in god's image.
same reason I left islam brother. How could he make whites gods and then us? I dont get it

To my regret, I have to accept that modern cristhianity is cucked and I see why many people prefers Islam over this religion (The actual Pope it's very degenerated tbh). But in some parts of Latin America there's still existing the traditional Catholicism with their patriarchal rules and faith. Btw Mexico and Peru (where I live) are the countries with the most traditional catholic parishioners.

I grew up religious and nothing pissed me off more the good looking members of the congregation. People would always praise them for being oh so wonderful, and act like they were gods gift to the earth. For me on the other hand nobody gave a shit and I was quite frankly shunned by most people there.

I was never invited to anything and the good looking people would straight up want nothing to do with me, I remember the one and only friend I had from church one day telling me that when he asked them if I could come along they straight up told him he shouldn't invite me. And this was a religion that would pride itself on how inclusive and wonderful it was, and how they weren't shallow like all the folks who weren't part of it. Their hypocrisy disgusted me, it showed how even those who'll talk all righteous were no better than any other average person, and I inevitably left. That proved to me that no such god existed, no god would allow lookism to persist in his own faith like that.

This wasn't even one of those liberal christian ones either, they at least more than most, took their shit seriously, and even they weren't above the usual lookism shit.
I grew up in an ethnic church (Coptic church) so literally no one was good looking, I'm grateful for that at least.

same reason I left islam brother. How could he make whites gods and then us? I dont get it

I grew up as a sand nigger Christian, one of the things that lead me to atheism was that when I looked at me and my fellow ethnics, I knew that there was no way we were created in god's image.

If you were to create a reality/world. It would be the most dull and pointless creation if everyone was identical and equal. There has to variance.. some winners and some losers.

Unfortunately, we got stuck with the bad genetics (according to this current era).

For most of us, if we were to teleport 20-30 years back in time.. we would all be dating or married with our same genetics unchanged.

What's mostly contributing to our misery and loneliness is our degenerate culture and the current times, not a hateful and uncaring God.

If anything.. God was responsible for creating the concept of Marriage (something that actually worked back then but has been recently weaponized against men). A social construct that allowed people that didn't fare well with genetics to try and impress foids & their family with their personal success and accomplishments... this to me sounds like a leveled playing field.

God didn't want foids to have sex before marriage, to prevent the very mess we're in right now from happening.

Since God has been pushed out of society & nobody cares about the very things he put in place that holds the fabric of society together.. this life is f*cken hell now.

Last edited:
Over for many men, man. At least we know this fact. Just not good, man. Sucks.

People just exist and fall into these positions and make up stories about how hard work got them there. They believe their own lies and it inflates their egos.
Chad would have nothing if he was ugly