[Blackpill] “The attractiveness gap in a couple predicts how long they wait before engaging in sex”

BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
★★★
65d 21h 28m
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY 5’3 FRIEND! His gf is higher than him (solid 6/10) and he is probably a 3/10, as his face is below average and he is giga manlet. I completely forgot this study existed jfl. Brutal black pill. It’s truly over.

You can also go to the incel wiki to see what they had to say on it.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
137d 19h 47m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
45d 8h 56m
you can't win as a sub8 male

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★★★
7d 22h 2m
Is he rich? If not this is lifefuel for me tbh

BITG

BITG

★★★
65d 21h 28m
Is he rich? If not this is lifefuel for me tbh
He isn’t. And it’s not lifefuel brocel, they haven’t fucked and have been going out for 10 months now.

PHp

PHp

★★★★
7d 22h 2m
He isn’t. And it’s not lifefuel brocel, they haven’t fucked and have been going out for 10 months now.
Brooootal, why is she with him though?

BITG

BITG

★★★
65d 21h 28m
Brooootal, why is she with him though?
You must be new, because I’ve made plenty posts about him, but people here speculate she is using him for emotional and financial gain, and waiting for someone better to go to. Or she is cheating on him already

PHp

PHp

★★★★
7d 22h 2m
You must be new, because I’ve made plenty posts about him, but people here speculate she is using him for emotional and financial gain, and waiting for someone better to go to. Or she is cheating on him already
Never saw one of those posts, and I agree about those reasons, thought the same thing

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★
75d 20h 0m
are you sure he or she are christrians and they are just waiting for marriage?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
210d 19h 20m
@BITG has your friend kissed his girlfriend?

BITG

BITG

★★★
65d 21h 28m
I asked him, and he specifically told me she is not super religious or anything like that. Neither is he.
i have seen grandma pecks on the lips, nothing more. Not even tongue jfl

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fast Banana community manager
★★★★★
15d 12h 37m
Chad gets to smash on the first date but if we ever ascend it might take 10 mouths of putting up with her shit to get a crumb of coochie.
Brutal.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
210d 19h 20m
i have seen grandma pecks on the lips, nothing more. Not even tongue jfl
@FullTimeLoser @Diocel @gymletethnicel @shii410 @ThoughtfulCel @Hell @LooksAreLife @BraincelsRefugee

read it please. why isn't he drowning in pussy? clearly a girl must wanna fuck a guys brains out if she kisses him :soy: :bluepill:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
89d 1h 25m
@FullTimeLoser @Diocel @gymletethnicel @shii410 @ThoughtfulCel @Hell @LooksAreLife @BraincelsRefugee

read it please. why isn't he drowning in pussy? clearly a girl must wanna fuck a guys brains out if she kisses him :soy: :bluepill:
another brag but not brag. Don't mass tag me. it's against the rules

BITG

BITG

★★★
65d 21h 28m

high IQ observation tbhtbh
The never ending saga of OP's manlet friend trying to get pussy from his "girlfriend" JFL, eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: Next chapter comes within the next few weeks. Tune in to find out if he ascends next time!

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
34d 7h 20m

don't care he is a kisshaver therefore he is fakecel :feelzez:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
210d 19h 20m
don't care he is a kisshaver therefore he is fakecel :feelzez:
well he ain't gonna join anyway but point stands kissing=/=sex

most people knew that anyway even if they acted like they didn't

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
34d 7h 20m
well he ain't gonna join anyway but point stands kissing=/=sex

most people knew that anyway even if they acted like they didn't
yeah well i don't really give a shit about anyone unless they are khhv and not obvious volcel like @DirtyCurryCell.

so if failed normies are struggling they can eat shit. i don't wanna hear, see or discuss them. i only care about my khhv+ bros.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
210d 19h 20m
yeah well i don't really give a shit about anyone unless they are khhv and not obvious volcel like @DirtyCurryCell.

so if failed normies are struggling they can eat shit. i don't wanna hear, see or discuss them. i only care about my khhv+ bros.
failed normie = incel
khhv = truecel

(excluding giga volcels)

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Major
64d 3m

Because being an incel isn't only about not having sex, but having no romantic success as well.

if we go by the logic that being an incel is only about not having sex, then we would assume that hypothetically a guy that has went on dates, has kissed multiple girls, gotten nudes, and had girls interested in him etc but didn't have sex would be an incel, which is obviously not true.

even the forum's rules state that its not allowed to discuss "romantic experiences", which are different from sex itself.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
210d 19h 20m
Because being an incel isn't only about not having sex, but having no romantic success as well.

if we go by the logic that being an incel is only about not having sex, then we would assume that hypothetically a guy that has went on dates, has kissed multiple girls, gotten nudes, and had girls interested in him etc but didn't have sex would be an incel, which is obviously not true.

even the forum's rules state that its not allowed to discuss "romantic experiences", which are different from sex itself.
well if he tried to escalate to sex, and he didn't have sex, then yes he would be incel. you are wrong.

"girls interested in him" is ambiguous. it's PUA tier cope. the only IOI is P in V. women use men for attention, money, social status, etc.

OP's friend is unable to escalate to sex because the girl is not truly interested in him

and the reason the rules exist is to prevent bragging, which is obviously good for the sake of the community

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Major
64d 3m
well if he tried to escalate to sex, and he didn't have sex, then yes he would be incel. you are wrong.
But why would a foid kiss a man that she is not attracted to? if a foid is willing to kiss you then its probably not your looks holding you back.

OP mentioned the story with his friend, but that's anecdotal evidence and is not a legitimate way to prove a point. its no different than "I know an ugly guy that has sex with hot girls" that IT likes to use.

"girls interested in him" is ambiguous. it's PUA tier cope. the only IOI is P in V. women use men for attention, money, social status, etc.
I wouldn't say its ambiguous, when a girl is interested in you she makes it extremely obvious even if its not PIV, the only reason people consider it ambigous is because of things like soyboys who think that a cashier smiling at them is her being interested in them, but when I mention "girls being interested" I mean it in the actual way.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
210d 19h 20m
But why would a foid kiss a man that she is not attracted to? if a foid is willing to kiss you then its probably not your looks holding you back.

OP mentioned the story with his friend, but that's anecdotal evidence and is not a legitimate way to prove a point. its no different than "I know an ugly guy that has sex with hot girls" that IT likes to use.

I wouldn't say its ambiguous, when a girl is interested in you she makes it extremely obvious even if its not PIV, the only reason people consider it ambigous is because of things like soyboys who think that a cashier smiling at them is her being interested in them, but when I mention "girls being interested" I mean it in the actual way.
well, OP's story is not the only example of a guy with a girlfriend who doesn't fuck her. other examples certainly exist out there.

also:

if you look at that thread, it's clear people understand that the better looking you are, the higher your chances of converting a kiss into sex. so clearly looks have something to do with converting kisses into sex or not

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★
20d 10h 49m
Damn they still together? You gotta keep us updated man this is one of my favourite reoccuring stories.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
80d 35m
Monkey branching
Damn they still together? You gotta keep us updated man this is one of my favourite reoccuring stories.

Last edited:
LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Major
64d 3m
well, OP's story is not the only example of a guy with a girlfriend who doesn't fuck her. other examples certainly exist out there.
Well there are a lot of examples of ugly guys scoring with hot girls too, but situations like these are considered outliers.

if you look at that thread, it's clear people understand that the better looking you are, the higher your chances of converting a kiss into sex. so clearly looks have something to do with converting kisses into sex or not
Well that's obvious but it doesn't mean that the people who have less of a chance of escalating it into sex are incels, sex isn't the only thing that decides whether someone is an incel or not, like I mentioned before if someone experienced things like kissing, dates, nudes from girls, girls actually interested in them etc, then most people wouldn't consider him an incel, and people who experienced those things in most cases are actually able to escalate it into sex, even if their chances are lower than someone who is better looking than him.

for example, a 7/10 dude has less chance of converting a kiss into sex than a 8/10 dude, but that doesn't mean that the 7/10 is an incel.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
210d 19h 20m
Well there are a lot of examples of ugly guys scoring with hot girls too, but situations like these are considered outliers.

Well that's obvious but it doesn't mean that the people who have less of a chance of escalating it into sex are incels, sex isn't the only thing that decides whether someone is an incel or not, like I mentioned before if someone experienced things like kissing, dates, nudes from girls, girls actually interested in them etc, then most people wouldn't consider him an incel, and people who experienced those things in most cases are actually able to escalate it into sex, even if their chances are lower than someone who is better looking than him.

for example, a 7/10 dude has less chance of converting a kiss into sex than a 8/10 dude, but that doesn't mean that the 7/10 is an incel.
the 7/10 dude though likely will have tons of chances to get kisses easy and translate it into sex and will do it, unlike the 4/10 guy.

and those "outliers" become a lot more common if you add in sub5 guys who kissed but didn't translate it into sex

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Major
64d 3m
the 7/10 dude though likely will have tons of chances to get kisses easy and translate it into sex and will do it, unlike the 4/10 guy.
Why would a foid kiss a 4/10 guy in the first place though? unless she is for some reason attracted to him

If you believe in the blackpill then you would know that foids are repulsed by any guy who is not at least a 5/10

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
210d 19h 20m
Why would a foid kiss a 4/10 guy in the first place though? unless she is for some reason attracted to him

If you believe in the blackpill then you would know that foids are repulsed by any guy who is not at least a 5/10
the world ain't black and white. its tough to say for sure. all i know is that some below average guys can get success. most don't, but some luck out at least a tiny bit

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
158d 18h 39m
she is using him as emotional tampon is my guess. and maybe gets off his attention and denying him affection

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
20d 14h 43m
JFL Chad just has to make eye contact with the whore and she's in bed. Why are they so unwilling to just give sex and validation? They're truly aware it's literally their only value I guess.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★
8d 8h 44m
Is it a Christian thing

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
146d 17h 18m

Again, i don't care about normies life.

BITG

BITG

★★★
65d 21h 28m
You got it brocel, next update next week!
Is it a Christian thing
It’s not. I’ve gone over this. He specifically told me she is not religious. Neither is he.

Psilocin99

Psilocin99

Recruit
★★★★
4d 16h 5m
How did a 3/10 guy get a 6/10 girl?
Or a girl at all tbh...

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
30d 22h 9m
Christian women wouldn't wait if she was with Chad.