Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The average Chad is probably significantly smarter than you

T

TheEternalLoser

Greycel
Beautiful People Really Are More Intelligent
Intelligence is just as strongly correlated with beauty as with education.
As the graph below shows, attractive NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. Attractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas unattractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. This mean difference implies a correlation coefficient of r = .381, which is reasonably large in any survey data.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

over for dumbcels, but I'm actually smart. Still it doesn't really matter tbh, roasties arent going to throw themselves on your dick for being smart.

no lol. there's no correlation. if anything it's a negative one. do you think the currycels in STEM are 6'2 and have perfect jawlines? JFL

> Beautiful People Really Are More Intelligent

Then why do they need my money ?

Seriously I don't care if I'm not particularly smart. I've accepted my cognitive limitations long time ago.

It's like academics. Most of them are government employees. Someone once said that NASA is welfare for smart people and I thought it's an interesting point of view.

Being smart should not give you rights to live outside of economic reality and to leach on normal people.

Most Chads I’ve met were as thick as pigshit.

The internet and social isolation destroyed my brain, any attempts to restore it jave failed so far. :feelsrope: Gonna rope if I dont get acknowledgment soon.

no lol. there's no correlation. if anything it's a negative one. do you think the currycels in STEM are 6'2 and have perfect jawlines? JFL
I've already posted in an other thread a few examples of how some of the most intelligent men who have ever lived looked.

Here are two others :

Augustin Louis Cauchy

Carl Jacobi2

Socrates was also famously unattractive.

I know these are just anecdotal, but at the very least it shows that the correlation, if there really is any, is not absolute, it's just a statistical law. An incel can absolutely be smarter than Chad.

Last edited:
I've already posted in an other thread a few examples of how some of the most intelligent men who have ever lived looked.

Here are two others :

View attachment 264834

View attachment 264836

Socrates was also famously unattractive.

I know these are just anecdotal, but at the very least it shows that the correlation, if there really is any, is not absolute, it's just a statistical law. An incel can absolutely be smarter than Chad.
Doesn't change the fact that most Chads are smarter than average

another shit greycel thread

you're actually giga low IQ if you think the shape of your jawline determines your intelligence

tbh this type of study is bullshit because their criteria for "attractive" is unobjective and probably makes no sense. it's barely a step above anecdotal evidence. and frankly I've never met a genuinely intelligent or insightful person who had a good jawline

Attractive is a relative term, and so is intelligent.

A mean IQ of 104, which the data places the "attractive" cohort at, is not high, but rather midwit-normie tier.

And a mean IQ of 93, which the data places the "unattractive" cohort at, mogs a majority of the Black race, which has a mean IQ of 85.

Consider in this regard that the most sexually active people have IQs between 75 and 90, those within this standard deviation being the least likely to remain virgins as adolescents.

So perhaps the study is largely just finding Black people to be ugly and stupid. As true as this may be, the BBCpill is a thing for a reason, and while Blacks lack the attractiveness of neoteny and thus intelligence (these are correlated), they do have the attractiveness of sexual dimorphism and thus licentiousness (these are correlated), as primitive as this makes them.

Last edited:
What this thread is trying to tell that your average chad doctor/engineer and your average incel/doctor engineer are gonna compete and the chad is gonna win over the incel. Since iq generally means how quickly you connect the dots and in such proffesions where time and speed is everything chances are your proffesion is gonna be taken by a chad rather than an incel. But i did notice something else in the article is that dumber foids are uglier, which brings me to this conclusion ugly and short foids should not breed they are partly to blame for the iq and the looks of the incels

I saw truecel populated computer labs meanwhile chads were partying with foids day after day and getting thrown out of university eventually for bad marks. Maybe innate chad IQ is higher but they definitely do not put it into good use.

Last edited:
Tfw any high IQ poster could be a fakecel :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Wouldn’t be surprised

Yeah I know they are smarter than me, I'm a dumb fuck.

I refuse to believe this. It doesn't make any sense. Take a look at the average STEMcel at top universities and repeat the statement. B-but muh smart Chad CEOs and managers. We have a term that describes the reason for this, it's called the halo effect.

I refuse to believe this. It doesn't make any sense. Take a look at the average STEMcel at top universities and repeat the statement. B-but muh smart Chad CEOs and managers. We have a term that describes the reason for this, it's called the halo effect.
Cope, they're very rare. People who have successful fullfilling career are usually good looking.

Mogging my negative IQ ain't that hard, lol.

I already knew this tbh
Thing is most of them don't even have to use it, that's why all the STEM members are just coping ugly ethnicels like rice or curries.
The chad at my school barely studied shit yet still had better grades than me , jfl if you think studying will take you anywhere.

I'm extremely smart so probably not

I already knew this tbh
Thing is most of them don't even have to use it, that's why all the STEM members are just coping ugly ethnicels like rice or curries.
The chad at my school barely studied shit yet still had better grades than me , jfl if you think studying will take you anywhere.

Brutal

No relationship between intelligence and facial attractiveness in a large, genetically informative sample

Theories in both evolutionary and social psychology suggest that a positive correlation should exist between facial attractiveness and general intelligence, and several empirical observations appear to corroborate this expectation. Using highly reliable measures of facial attractiveness and IQ in a large sample of identical and fraternal twins and their siblings, we found no evidence for a phenotypic correlation between these traits. Likewise, neither the genetic nor the environmental latent factor correlations were statistically significant. We supplemented our analyses of new data with a simple meta-analysis that found evidence of publication bias among past studies of the relationship between facial attractiveness and intelligence. In view of these results, we suggest that previously published reports may have overestimated the strength of the relationship and that the theoretical bases for the predicted attractiveness-intelligence correlation may need to be reconsidered.

I'm skeptical of such studies.

It's mostly environmental rather than genetic. Having social interactions allows for the sharing of ideas and knowledge and reinforcment and validation of your own. This builds self confidence which allows for a tranquil mental state to take in knowledge. Now an incel is either having constant negative reinforcment about their looks, their clothes, their personality or complete social isolation. Such negative stimuli causes a state of mental chaos which they are too busy battling therefore not allowing a free mental state to learn and input knowledge or the growth of social skills.

no cap its over

Tenor 1

COPE
I see no "beautiful" person in my Lie Algebra lectures.

probably due to the fact that the majority of people are ugly AND dumb

but I'm high IQ tho