Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the average height is not below 5'11. PERIOD.

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
the average height is not 5'6, 5'7, 5'8, 5'9. this is just bullshit surveys which contain misinformation to help hobbitcels cope. i hear a lot of people in both meatspace and cyberspace who keep repeating the same misinformation but you only need a pair of eyes and common sense to smell the bullshit. go to school/college/work/whatever. if you are 5'8 like me, most guys you see are at least 3-4 inches taller than you, usually at least 6ft. fuck, 6ft aint even enough these days, you have to be at least like 6'3 now. if you are not at LEAST 5'11 it is over my friend. just give up.

True, coming from someone that's 5'9 and in college. I'm the shortest guy around pretty much all the time.

Average height is reduced in places like the US, the UK, France, Germany due to ethnics and old people who weren't fed properly in their youth.

I'm 5'5".I can't take it anymore.

7339er said:
Average height is reduced in places like the US, the UK, France, Germany due to ethnics and old people who weren't fed properly in their youth.

even ethnics mog me.

5'9 is death, I have first hand experience.

Solitarian_Walker said:
5'9 is death, I have first hand experience.

90% of white females and 50% of ethnic females now mog me in height. ITS OVER BOYO.

7339er said:
90% of white females and 50% of ethnic females now mog me in height. ITS OVER BOYO.

are you below 5'7?

I don't buy any of this shit.

If anything it's going down fast since whites, the tallest race, are dying out fast and hispanic/asian is taking over.

Hunter said:
are you below 5'7?

5'6". Absolute death penalty. If I wasn't an ethnic with a chance of arranged marriage, I would have roped already.

7339er said:
5'6". Absolute death penalty. If I wasn't an ethnic with a chance of arranged marriage, I would have roped already.

damnnnn son. if i were 5'6 i wouldnt even bother. even if i did get an arranged marriage she would heightmog me constantly.

I'm 5'1 and look like a dwarf

maybe in germanic countries, but in ethnic countries 5"9~ is the average

im 5"10~ and im at average height, however 70%+ of the people who tower me are lanklets so it doesnt matter

mylifeistrash said:

If anything it's going down fast since whites, the tallest race, are dying out fast and hispanic/asian is taking over.

germanic (north europe) people are the tallest, especially scandinavian ones since theyre less intermixed

then celtic (west europe), then slavs (east europe) and lastly medditerranean (south europe)

Cope. Many guys at 5'8 with attractive faces can get laid

Zielony4 said:
True, coming from someone that's 5'9 and in college. I'm the shortest guy around pretty much all the time.

I mean, I'm really thankful that I'm not sub 5'6, but same.  I get called short frequently and everyone seems to be a solid 3-4 inches taller than me.  And I just re-measured, 5' 8 1/2 barefoot.

Bicboi said:
I mean, I'm really thankful that I'm not sub 5'6, but same.  I get called short frequently and everyone seems to be a solid 3-4 inches taller than me.  And I just re-measured, 5' 8 1/2 barefoot.

True. I'm from a very short family; the guys are like 5'4-5'6. I got lucky to be a manlet plus. I'm probably 5'8.5 also, but math class taught me to round up, which femails would not appreciate.

I get called tall in my family which I hate, since i'm realistically shorter than 75% of guys out there. My brother is 5'6 and not incel.

Depends on country and ethnicity. For white countries or the US you are right but most countries are below that

Those "average height statistics" in a western country like in the US does not make any sense. US population is composed of an extremely diverse ethnicity. This concept itself is a pathetic cope, can only fool people those who have no idea about statistical sampling. The curries, rices and spics will be way shorter than those came from the northern Europe. Such statistics will make sense only if that is conducted on a specific ethnic group. Like "the average height of far east descent", "the average height of indian descent" etc. will make sense.

I'm 5'7" and I literally never see anyone shorter than me (I work at a popular college bar so I have a really good sample size). Average height is at least 6 feet. 

The government is just reporting fake heights to stop manlets from commiting sui

Zielony4 said:
True. I'm from a very short family; the guys are like 5'4-5'6. I got lucky to be a manlet plus. I'm probably 5'8.5 also, but math class taught me to round up, which femails would not appreciate.

I get called tall in my family which I hate, since i'm realistically shorter than 75% of guys out there. My brother is 5'6 and not incel.

Kek, femoids don't do rounding up or down. They just "feels" stuffs, like if the vag is moist, if it tingles etc. If your height can make a vag thoroughly wet and can create some tingling sensations there, you are good to go. You can't comprehend those with numbers. For example, you can heightmog almost anyone in indonesia, and your height might make indonesian vags wet and tingling.

rotandrise said:

Facefags are the real copers. 

Face is subjective and hard to quantify, but you have a 0% chance of getting a girl thats taller than you (because of heels you need to be 6 inches taller than her minimum in 2018)

The company I work for outsources their IT department to India and around 100 of them work at our HQ in Europe. They're on the same floor as me so i'm actually slightly above avg height at 5'6

I don't mean to brag but al hamdoulilah i'm not that short so i got that atleast.

I'm just under 6 ft. It does nothing for me. I'm still ignored by 99.99% of society.

The average height for white males around the world is 6'0.

where I come from 6ft is average for girls

mylifeistrash said:

It's just a cope so they can say "I'm incel because I'm not 6'4", only super tall guys get laid! Reeeeee!"

Only people I see that are shorter than me are Asians

Just go to SEA bro. /s

I’m 5,10 and while I don’t feel manlet-short, I feel so pathetically average females barely look twice after seeing my ugly face. You rarely see guys who are taller than 6 foot and alone. In fact I don’t know anyone that tall who is alone. It’s like having big tits for females.

km107 said:
I’m 5,10 and while I don’t feel manlet-short, I feel so pathetically average females barely look twice after seeing my ugly face. You rarely see guys who are taller than 6 foot and alone. In fact I don’t know anyone that tall who is alone. It’s like having big tits for females.

lel I think OP is nuts. My gym's bball court is ultra crowded and tons of highschoolers and college athletes pass through

almost all suck and hardly any are tall. and this is in a semi-expensive mostly white area

I'm 5'11, in college, friends with a lot of incels, and I literally feel average. If I was a retarded Chadlite friends with Chads I would be way below average.

rotandrise said:

Just cause they can , doesn't fucking mean they do.