Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average Incels.co member is "Michael Cera in the autumn of 2012."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
According to the averages of this survey.

It's all super subjective, but according to self-ratings, the average looks rating of the whole forum is 3.64. The average age is 24 years and 2.5 months. The average height is 5'9.4815.

According to the male rating system on r/TrueRateMe, which I strongly disagree with by the way, Michael Cera is about a 3.5. So a slightly young Michael Cera on a good day is probably a 3.64. Like around the age of 24.

Again, I disagree with TrueRateMe. But they also say that Josh Altman, the real estate guy from Million Dollar Listing, is within this decile rating. And he's the right height. But he's a little older. So he's the average Dotco member, if they're in their late 30s/early 40s.

Of the 450 active incel/people who responded to the survey and didn't get culled from the results, 6% are black. A paltry 27 of us. We could probably round them all up right now. But if you are one of them, you're Shaun J. Brown. According to TrueRateMe.

EDIT: I forgot one. If you happen to be Hispanic, you're Richard Cabral, current actor and former gang member. Pinched for attempted murder.

It's kind of a low quality picture though.

Last edited:
Why do you strongly disagree with the male rating system @rtruerate me?

Why do you strongly disagree with the male rating system @rtruerate me?

Not a lot of difference in the tiers I can see. There's people up in the one number and I'm like "How come he's not down there in the lower numbers? Or how come you just don't put the guy in the lower number up there with the higher numbers? They look the same."

The average user of this forum is a low tier normie and somewhere on the autism spectrum. Actual truecels are very rare and people here who claim truecel are larping

The average user of this forum is a low tier normie and somewhere on the autism spectrum. Actual truecels are very rare and people here who claim truecel are larping

Is that Michael Cera? Is he autistic?

Brutal and based larpcel.

All four mog me, it never even began :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back