Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average IT user everybody

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Literally below average even for Incel standards

OoyDumtOQVGFiSB-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Striking resemblance wouldn't you say?

Your average IT user with his girlfriend

Screenshot 20191106 0853482

It is over for him and me.

ITcels are the truest cels
If any ITcel bluepillers are reading this comment just accept who you are, reject the clown world, get blackpilled on the foid question and join us at incels.co so you can cope with dignity and LDAR in peace.

Last edited:
This is how I imagine IT users
c9714c_6250411.jpg

And his tranny "gf" probably is ugly. With this not saying that is good to have tranny "gf" if "she" pretty", but ugly femorloids are disgusting

This is how I imagine IT users
c9714c_6250411.jpg
JFL if you think this is normal-looking. Maybe in some backwater in the deep southeastern United States, but anywhere else? You're coping. (I'm talking to the lurking cucks here who are undoubtedly reading this and think these people look normal.)

Brutal. It's always obese manchildren

This guy is one of the regulars too, I'm pretty sure.
I'm sad his dog died, but everything else ah well, he shouldn't spend his time making fun of incels online.
I agree with this. Pets dying is a sad day for everyone. The IT user at hand is a huge asshole, though.

I'm sad his dog died, but everything else ah well, he shouldn't spend his time making fun of incels online.
He's projecting because he is one of us but in denial. Rejecting the blackpill to such an extreme must just be a weird cope for him

My heart hurts for the fella

the dogs death was sad as i like dogs but if he is bothering incels he can get fucked by optimus prime for all i care

ITcels are the truest cels
If any ITcel bluepillers are reading this comment just accept who you are, reject the clown world, get blackpilled on the foid question and join us at incels.co so you can cope with dignity and LDAR in peace.

Is this guy one of the 'IT' crowd ? does anyone have any more pictures of what they look like ? Thats fucking embarrassing... these guys who seem to make fun of incels are often incel in denial... Probably some below average guys who have shafted a fat ugly bitch here and there and think that excludes them from being incel. 2 of the guys who dissed me for being incel online i know would get no matches at all and would get no attention when out