Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Average Male Is "JesterMaxxing" (That's All That "Game" Really Is), Nothing Worth Envying

I could never envy the life of the average male, because I've done all the things they've done to try and attain what they have, and I felt absolutely pathetic doing it, and I look back now thinking even if it had yielded results I likely still would not be alright with it

Here's the reality about dating and relationships that I rarely see discussed in a direct manner

YOU ARE EITHER ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO KEEP A WOMAN "EXCITED" JUST BY BEING AROUND HER, OR YOU HAVE TO BECOME HER FUCKING PET JESTER TO MOTIVATE, TRICK AND/OR GUILT HER INTO TRYING TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU

That's it, that's the summary of how attraction in dating works, all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural"

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough

That's why I find it so amusing to see all these men who boast about "having game", its like boasting about who is the best pet, who can do the best tricks to please their master, WHO'S A GOOD BOY, YOU ARE, YOU ARE (here's a treat, you get a few sessions of medicore sex with some used up holes, she'll put in around 50% of the effort she does when fucking Chad, congrats)

To make it worse, there isn't even any security in your trials anymore, a man can Jestermaxx like a pro, "win her over" and have this amazing story of effort to tell his children about "how he met their mother", and ironically said children may not even be his (paternity fraud is at new highs these days), or she may have been cheating all along, or even at the current point of that relationship while he's talking to his kids, there's no security even after all the embarrassing, undignified shit you put yourself through, just to gamble for used up pussy

I mean if you had to do all this shit to get a virgin wife it would still be ridiculous, but it would atleast be understandable, but what the average man does to himself for used goods today, will always amuse me, also the remarks of incels who are "looking for love" and "female affection/validation" :feelskek:

Game is nothing to take pride in, if you have to use game, its an admission that you simply aren't attractive enough to JUST BE YOURSELF and have women be attracted to you. Its something you do to compensate for your lack of "natural ability"

Which reminds me of another thread I made:

The average man is not in a stable relationships, their relationships are quite unstable, with no security, and that's because the glue that holds the relationship together is a cheap knockoff of the best brand "physical attraction", its artificial, its women forcing themselves to be attracted to you, due to social norms and social pressures, while simultaneously having the choice and ability to monkey branch to an upgrade at a moments notice, that's a ridiculous framework for relationships when it comes to sustainability, it just isn't going to work long term

Last edited:
its over.
Definitely. This is proof that all women are chadsexual i.e. only hot men are doing it right and are worthwhile and everyone else can go fuck themselves. There are still are roughly as many chads as incels and chadlites/high-tires as low-tiers/soys, so the game never changes.

Was going to make a thread but this thread is related so: creepy = guy is ugly, awkward, short, etc. hot = guy is attractive, tall, big dick energy.

Definitely. This is proof that all women are chadsexual i.e. only hot men are doing it right and are worthwhile and everyone else can go fuck themselves. There are still are roughly as many chads as incels and chadlites/high-tires as low-tiers/soys, so the game never changes.

Was going to make a thread but this thread is related so: creepy = guy is ugly, awkward, short, etc. hot = guy is attractive, tall, big dick energy.
I'm gonna lose weight, right now I'm 210ibs with 40% body fat, if I still can't get a girl I'm going to rope. I can't take it anymore, crying to the point that I'm shivering, had enough.

I'm gonna lose weight, right now I'm 210ibs with 40% body fat, if I still can't get a girl I'm going to rope. I can't take it anymore, crying to the point that I'm shivering, had enough.
I'm like you but reverse, I used to be decently skinny and I've put on weight the more blackpilled I became because I ate away my feelings and just stopped caring. Not that the anti-fat-shaming campaigns will make a story out of me. Some of us are lucky enough to be as emotional as you, you still care, a lot of people here I think are like me in that we've just broken to the point of accepting things and can't even get upset or even weary anymore, just bored.

EDIT: and isn't it always great how a man having feelings in any way is a bad thing.

The funny thing is that my weight has 0 effect on my SMV, but this is because I wear stupidly loose clothing and suck the gut in etc. It's still annoying to have it but I don't see a point to change it, it never made any difference to anyone else far as I can tell along with my bad breath and greasy hair type etc. etc. Well, as far as someone as autistic as me can tell anyway. There was a bully or two who did care but most people just don't react and don't recoil or change the way they act visibly, lucky I found polite people. Things weren't better before being fat and I'm not getting any dates or anything anyway. At least I have friends who don't give a shit and hopefully some more job connections.