Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Average Male Is "JesterMaxxing" (That's All That "Game" Really Is), Nothing Worth Envying

I could never envy the life of the average male, because I've done all the things they've done to try and attain what they have, and I felt absolutely pathetic doing it, and I look back now thinking even if it had yielded results I likely still would not be alright with it

Here's the reality about dating and relationships that I rarely see discussed in a direct manner

YOU ARE EITHER ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO KEEP A WOMAN "EXCITED" JUST BY BEING AROUND HER, OR YOU HAVE TO BECOME HER FUCKING PET JESTER TO MOTIVATE, TRICK AND/OR GUILT HER INTO TRYING TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU

That's it, that's the summary of how attraction in dating works, all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural"

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough

That's why I find it so amusing to see all these men who boast about "having game", its like boasting about who is the best pet, who can do the best tricks to please their master, WHO'S A GOOD BOY, YOU ARE, YOU ARE (here's a treat, you get a few sessions of medicore sex with some used up holes, she'll put in around 50% of the effort she does when fucking Chad, congrats)

To make it worse, there isn't even any security in your trials anymore, a man can Jestermaxx like a pro, "win her over" and have this amazing story of effort to tell his children about "how he met their mother", and ironically said children may not even be his (paternity fraud is at new highs these days), or she may have been cheating all along, or even at the current point of that relationship while he's talking to his kids, there's no security even after all the embarrassing, undignified shit you put yourself through, just to gamble for used up pussy

I mean if you had to do all this shit to get a virgin wife it would still be ridiculous, but it would atleast be understandable, but what the average man does to himself for used goods today, will always amuse me, also the remarks of incels who are "looking for love" and "female affection/validation" :feelskek:

Game is nothing to take pride in, if you have to use game, its an admission that you simply aren't attractive enough to JUST BE YOURSELF and have women be attracted to you. Its something you do to compensate for your lack of "natural ability"

Which reminds me of another thread I made:

The average man is not in a stable relationships, their relationships are quite unstable, with no security, and that's because the glue that holds the relationship together is a cheap knockoff of the best brand "physical attraction", its artificial, its women forcing themselves to be attracted to you, due to social norms and social pressures, while simultaneously having the choice and ability to monkey branch to an upgrade at a moments notice, that's a ridiculous framework for relationships when it comes to sustainability, it just isn't going to work long term

Last edited:
I was talking to this girl once, and she was going on and on about how much she loves Jerry Seinfeld. “He’s the funniest guy on the planet,” she told me. “Every joke he does just makes me scream with laughter.” Being a curious person, I asked her if, given the chance, she’d fuck Jerry Seinfeld. “Oh God no,” she said without thinking about it. “Just because I think he’s funny doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him.” Well, I inquired, what does make you want to have sex with a guy? And I swear to you, the first thing out of her mouth was “A sense of humor.”

What...

Nothing new. The question is does PUA even work? If yes for whom? Many PUA methods seem to require dark triad for which you have to be born as a psychopath. In order to fake your all social interactions you have to fuck your brain up at a serious amount and you may still look fake.

Sometimes this works. I know someone who does exactly this and fucked some stacy lites with this. They all got disgusted of him after a few times, but it definitely gave him short access to prime pussy. I would say he is a low tier normie.

nikola tesla iq post op .

Would somebody explain what exactly is jestermaxxing for a non-native English speaker?

The fact that you even have to jestermaxx to foids proves foids do not care about getting to know the real you. A foid will five cucks orbit her very day, but she will only just fuck chads.

I could never envy the life of the average male, because I've done all the things they've done to try and attain what they have, and I felt absolutely pathetic doing it, and I look back now thinking even if it had yielded results I likely still would not be alright with it

Here's the reality about dating and relationships that I rarely see discussed in a direct manner

YOU ARE EITHER ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO KEEP A WOMAN "EXCITED" JUST BY BEING AROUND HER, OR YOU HAVE TO BECOME HER FUCKING PET JESTER TO MOTIVATE, TRICK AND/OR GUILT HER INTO TRYING TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU

That's it, that's the summary of how attraction in dating works, all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING,

High IQ post.

@Ropemaxx thoughts on "Jestermaxxing"? If you have to act and entertain a foid is it still a good relationship?

@Ropemaxx thoughts on "Jestermaxxing"? If you have to act and entertain a foid is it still a good relationship?
No i dont think so, if you ever have to jestermaxx, its not real attraction tbh. This thread is high IQ.
But dont forget alot of people who jestermax and get relationships are 4s, 5s and low 6s.

No i dont think so, if you ever have to jestermaxx, its not real attraction tbh. This thread is high IQ.
But dont forget alot of people who jestermax and get relationships are 4s, 5s and low 6s.
Yeah I think 7s don't necessarily have to "jestermaxx", but they can't be fucking weirdos. So being an NT person isn't necessarily "jestermaxxing"

Yeah I think 7s don't necessarily have to "jestermaxx", but they can't be fucking weirdos. So being an NT person isn't necessarily "jestermaxxing"
Imo you just have to be NT and socially flexible/capable as a chadlite.
You can darktriadmaxx also.

Somewhere in the world a blue pilled married guy is reading this forum, came across this post and is thinking about putting a gun to his head.

Jestermaxxing describes almost every non-chad guy I've seen hanging out with a woman.

Truly the best thread ive read on a blackpill forum

if all of the niche lingo like “jestermaxing” was switched with normie-friendly words and posted and reposted in various internet forums/subredditsit would cause mass blackpilling

alas, im too lazy for that

Everybody is maxxing something.

To all the lurkers lurking around the lurkways, this is all you need to know.

High IQ, the more you know the more you grow

You should write books bro.

I tried the jester shit. It didn't work.

Usually the foids were too stupid to understand my humour! Lots of awkward.
Humor is looks

I hate Normie humour so fucking much. Nowadays they just steal 4chan formats and use them way past the point of being stale

There's a good blackpill from the parrot in Alladin. https://www.gilbertpodcast.com/women-say-they-want-a-guy-with-a-sense-of-humor-they-dont/

I was talking to this girl once, and she was going on and on about how much she loves Jerry Seinfeld. “He’s the funniest guy on the planet,” she told me. “Every joke he does just makes me scream with laughter.” Being a curious person, I asked her if, given the chance, she’d fuck Jerry Seinfeld. “Oh God no,” she said without thinking about it. “Just because I think he’s funny doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him.” Well, I inquired, what does make you want to have sex with a guy? And I swear to you, the first thing out of her mouth was “A sense of humor.”

There's several important ideas to note here:

1. Foids are definitely NPCs and recite lines like robots.
2. More insightfully, I have to say you just don't get it buddy boyo :p. What women mean by make them laugh is nervous laughter, not intellectually stimulating & absurd laughter. Nervous laughter happens when they're nervous around (because you're hot), or because you are creating a lot of sexual tension (e.g., you look at them intensely and sexually and are quiet, and they break the tension by laughing). That's what they mean.
3. Women, just like everyone else out there in the planet of the apes, considers their life goal to fuck you over, like crabs in a barrel. That's why being nice is counterproductive, since it assumes cooperation, which I have yet to see in the real world. Confirmed by studies too. Women and men's mogging come in many varieties. One of these is brainwashing you ("bluepill") and telling you misleading things (throwing wrenches in your gears). That's why they tell you bullshit and you can't believe any of it.

That's it, that's the summary of how attraction in dating works, all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural"

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough

That's why I find it so amusing to see all these men who boast about "having game", its like boasting about who is the best pet, who can do the best tricks to please their master, WHO'S A GOOD BOY, YOU ARE, YOU ARE (here's a treat, you get a few sessions of medicore sex with some used up holes, she'll put in around 50% of the effort she does when fucking Chad, congrats)

To make it worse, there isn't even any security in your trials anymore, a man can Jestermaxx like a pro, "win her over" and have this amazing story of effort to tell his children about "how he met their mother", and ironically said children may not even be his (paternity fraud is at new highs these days), or she may have been cheating all along, or even at the current point of that relationship while he's talking to his kids, there's no security even after all the embarrassing, undignified shit you put yourself through, just to gamble for used up pussy

I mean if you had to do all this shit to get a virgin wife it would still be ridiculous, but it would atleast be understandable, but what the average man does to himself for used goods today, will always amuse me, also the remarks of incels who are "looking for love" and "female affection/validation" :feelskek:

Game is nothing to take pride in, if you have to use game, its an admission that you simply aren't attractive enough to JUST BE YOURSELF and have women be attracted to you. Its something you do to compensate for your lack of "natural ability"

The average man is not in a stable relationships, their relationships are quite unstable, with no security, and that's because the glue that holds the relationship together is a cheap knockoff of the best brand "physical attraction", its artificial, its women forcing themselves to be attracted to you, due to social norms and social pressures, while simultaneously having the choice and ability to monkey branch to an upgrade at a moments notice, that's a ridiculous framework for relationships when it comes to sustainability, it just isn't going to work long term
The first one who fought for women's rights was prophet Muhammad sallallaahu aleyhi wa sallam.

Before all these clown feminists.

He came at a time when women were stuff to be bought and sold, when men buried their newborn daughters due to fear of them committing adultery and brining shame to the tribe, when they absolutely had no rights, even to whom they'll get married.

Now they have more rights than they need in minecraft.

I think most of the useless rights should be taken away, women should still be able to choose whom to marry, etc. to ensure a happy marriage, but rights such as being able to travel alone to different countries, being friends with chad, etc. are just ridiculous, and should be taken away in Minecraft.

Ofcourse this is impossible by an institution itself, and everything starts from yourself, which is better? the degenerate western lifestyle, where women are free like animals to have sex, and men alike, or the Islamic pure lifestyle, where you dress modestly, worship your creator, try your best to please him?

Islam is the lifestyle God is pleased for us to have, and any other in his sight is unacceptable.

Last edited:
High IQ post

laughed IRL tbh
Reminded me of this

I never envied PUA, i always found it to be cringey as fuck. PUA always reminds me of the low-tier normie who turns into your worst enemy the moment any foid enters the vicinity, they shit all over you infront of the girl to try elevate themselves, thats how I see the average PUA.
Relatable.

Oh, my mistake then, it read as you saying you'd basically just watch and let her masturbate

TBH I used to have an aversion to anal sex, but that left over time when as I realized women are just holes to be used, no point leaving a hole unused, some other guy will use it if you don't, women are insatiable, if you aren't wrecking her holes and making her feel like she's used up enough she'll starting thinking of having other men do it to her
i agree

This, I have no problem getting an arranged marriage if the woman is at least average looking, heck I'd take a 4/10 if she's "open" in the bedroom and willing to do various things to please me.

A lot of currycels, really need to "Currymax", take advantage of their culture and exploit it to their benefit, if I was in india, my only goal would be to wealthmax, then I'd go around to all the poor villages and communities looking for a diamond in the rough, a cute young virgin whose dirty and her clothes are in tatters, I'll approach her father and offer him a chance to save his daughter from a life of poverty and some money to help maintain his household, and more likely than not he'll accept the offer

Arranged marriages don't work like this JFL. These days, you have to be rich just to get a used up ugly curry hole.
:feelsokman:

"Stratmaxxing" mindset

I would maybe consider india, but I'm pretty dark skinned, and you get treat like shit for that over there, even if I could provide for a man's daughter, he'd see my skin, and due to the culture he was immersed in, he'll still see me as a downgrade because I can't up her social status while being so dark

This is why I'd more likely Islammaxx than Indiamaxx

Good luck

India maxxing isnt a thing. The average curry hole is an ugly beast.

This is why I believe it's over for me.
Even if I managed to find a girl who would give me a chance she would eventually move on when she sees how boring of a person I am.
My only hobby is sitting behind my laptop and I basically have no friends

Dude, please don't be a cuck, if you aren't fucking her you are wasting your time and money, and just cucking yourself, no point even marrying or dating if you aren't having sex, it would be cheaper to pay webcam whores to fuck themselves on camera for you for a few bucks.
exactly.

India maxxing isnt a thing. The average curry hole is an ugly beast.

I think you are just a picky cunt, the average indian woman I've seen doesn't look so bad, you guys like to exaggerate, maybe your standards are ironically too high for someone who claims to be incel

Last edited:
I think you are just a picky cunt, the average indian woman I've seen doesn't look so bad, you guys like you exaggerate, maybe your standards are ironically too high for someone who claims to be incel

he is a self-hating ethnic white worshipper. His hatred towards his own race of women comes from being rejected by them his whole life, while his race of women get fucked by chadpreets and foreign white men, he is browsing this forum or autistically masturbating to hentai JFL.

He likes to cope by exaggerating that indian women are ugly in general so that he can tell himself that he doesn't get indian women because he doesnt want to, rather than him not being able to get indian women because they dont want him in the first place

he is a self-hating ethnic white worshipper. His hatred towards his own race of women comes from being rejected by them his whole life, while his race of women get fucked by chadpreets and foreign white men, he is browsing this forum or autistically masturbating to hentai JFL.

He likes to cope by exaggerating that indian women are ugly in general so that he can tell himself that he doesn't get indian women because he doesnt want to, rather than him not being able to get indian women because they dont want him in the first place
They are ugly in general you’re coping if you think Indian women are gl

Newtonian level IQ post

This is true for any race or really any group. You hate your own group because you can't get laid. In the past, we became drinkers, loners, suicide statistics, poets, or car accidents, and maybe wageslaves. Today, those who are unaware will try to stay socially fit by "going" gay/transgender, because they don't care about their pride for who they were born as and otherwise have only to gain and nothing to lose. Those who are aware, come here, or to Wizardchan and other chans, and any site that is sympathetic to men who just don't cut it.
They are ugly in general you’re coping if you think Indian women are gl
Some of these guys are legit low iq monkeys.
When you don't have a choice...
Still, uglier on average, but if you look around a while you will spot Beckys and even Stacylites in their ranks, kinda rare though.

its over.