Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The average man is a low T, skinnyfat, recessed subuman, thirsty cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Men in the west do not take looksmaxxing and self care seriously for the most part. Their diets are complete garbage, and they sit on their asses all day. As a result, they get skinnyfat and their T levels drop, and they start balding in their 20's.

The T levels are dropping for many reasons, shitty diets, chemicals in water, lack of exercise. All these things accumulate and destroy men at their core.

Then of course with raging hypergamy as well as women dressing like complete sluts in public, men are extremely thirsty and will do ANYTHING, including "open relationships" (cuckoldry) to get laid.

Or maybe its because of all the soy products which those fucking jews are putting in our food. They are emasculating us.

Men in the west do not take looksmaxxing and self care seriously for the most part. Their diets are complete garbage, and they sit on their asses all day. As a result, they get skinnyfat and their T levels drop, and they start balding in their 20's.

The T levels are dropping for many reasons, shitty diets, chemicals in water, lack of exercise. All these things accumulate and destroy men at their core.

Then of course with raging hypergamy as well as women dressing like complete sluts in public, men are extremely thirsty and will do ANYTHING, including "open relationships" (cuckoldry) to get laid.
too bad it doesn't matter because even a looksmaxxed normie is dogshit to women

Spot on. This is why the "every single man is gymaxxing/moneymaxxing/looksmaxxing" shit is nonsense. Many men in the U.S. have already completely given up.

It's just an excuse. Granted at this point I think many people are too mentally broken to do any of those things so I don't blame them. Plus it's not like the results are transformative. Most of it is achieved with minimal effort.

@Ropemaxx

Spot on. This is why the "every single man is gymaxxing/moneymaxxing/looksmaxxing" shit is nonsense. Many men in the U.S. have already completely given up.

It's just an excuse. Granted at this point I think many people are too mentally broken to do any of those things so I don't blame them. Plus it's not like the results are transformative. Most of it is achieved with minimal effort.

@Ropemaxx

I'm the guy who posts those topics. The irony is I go to the gym 3-4x a week and check on my investments and trade almost everyday the market is open.

I still get zero matches on tinder and no girl will ever be interested in me.

It makes zero difference to women, bruh.

I'm the guy who posts those topics. The irony is I go to the gym 3-4x a week and check on my investments and trade almost everyday the market is open.

I still get zero matches on tinder and no girl will ever be interested in me.

It makes zero difference to women, bruh.
Didn't say it did. Getting lean makes the most difference, but still many men have given up rather than being on some manic self-improvement race.

Cope, zoomers are like 5 inches taller than boomers

too bad it doesn't matter because even a looksmaxxed normie is dogshit to women
true tbh, which is probably why so many dudes cope with video games and mcdonalds

Didn't say it did. Getting lean makes the most difference, but still many men have given up rather than being on some manic self-improvement race.

oh yeah, I agree.

If they give up, I don't blame them.

Self-improving is just useless toil only used to help you stay healthy and keep your income up. But the result always being incel and a "creepy" old guy in the end no matter what you do.

EVEN if you're zuckerburg and you have 100 billion.
especially if, because I see people on the internte making fun of his appearance almost daily

wish i was a fat subhuman instead of an annorexic subhuman. i eat junk food and sit on my ass all day and im still losing weight

oh yeah, I agree.

If they give up, I don't blame them.

Self-improving is just useless toil only used to help you stay healthy and keep your income up. But the result always being incel and a "creepy" old guy in the end no matter what you do.

EVEN if you're zuckerburg and you have 100 billion.
especially if, because I see people on the internte making fun of his appearance almost daily

just make billions for a noodle bro

Men have to exercise and workout every day, maintain healthy diet and of course act in a certain way in their everyday life to stay a high T fertile man and not turn into an impotent soyboy, while women can indulge themselves in whatever degeneracy they want, eat junk, put on weight, sit before the pc 24/7 and still remain legit women.

You literally can't win as a man if you move away from the conventional image of high T hypermasculine alpha male. You have no option but to be masculine and do masculine things.

Last edited:
Men have to exercise and workout every day, maintain healthy diet and of course act in a certain way in their everyday life to stay a high T fertile man and not turn into an impotent soyboy, while women can indulge themselves in whatever degeneracy they want, eat junk, put on weight, sit before the pc 24/7 and still remain legit women.

You literally can't win as a man if you move away from the conventional image of high T hypermasculine alpha male. You have no option but to be masculine and do masculine things.

Yeah the toxic masculinity is essential.

Many men are literally becoming infertile because of their soy lifestyle.

Being lean and moving a lot are most important. Moving a lot helps to become lean and stay lean. I think it's all the sitting that it the main culprit for low T. Men are sedentary (which lowers T) and they then get fat due to having a low caloric maintenance (with modern junk food making it easy to get calories).

A physical job and long walks helped me get lean and stay that way. Increased my T from the movement too.