Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The average person between 18-29 is having sex twice a week

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
"For example, people between 18 and 29 are having the most sex, with an average of 112 sex sessions per year, or twice a week. Good for them".

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/how-many-times-normal-couples-454611

112 TIMES A FUCKING YEAR?????

OH FUCKING END MY FUCKING LIFE ALREADY.

Man drinking

> he believes ZOG statistics

Mocking

:feels: why isn't this tagged as SuicideFuel

Pass me the fucking rope, I can't take this anymore.

this one killed me when i discovered it, its already done

Just read that the other day. Pure ragefuel

Some men, like myself, don't even get that many fucking HUGS in a lifetime. That statistic is pure suicidefuel for Incels. Never fucking began for us.

This is from the Kinsey institute, I seriously doubt this is accurate. I know very few people between 18 and 29 who are having sex that many times a week

This is from the Kinsey institute, I seriously doubt this is accurate. I know very few people between 18 and 29 who are having sex that many times a week
Cope.

That’s the AVERAGE person.. statistics including sexless and undersexed men.. now imagine how much sex the chads and instagram Stacie’s are having.. beautiful people in relationships fuck like 3x a day

That’s the AVERAGE person.. statistics including sexless and undersexed men.. now imagine how much sex the chads and instagram Stacie’s are having.. beautiful people in relationships fuck like 3x a day
Rich get richer

At least we don't get stds :D

Fake news, most people ik aren’t even having once a month.

I am sure they took ppl in relationships in stats who have sex everyday if new relationship or 1 a week of old relationship

I am sure they took ppl in relationships in stats who have sex everyday if new relationship or 1 a week of old relationship

If that's real it probably means this:
-small bit of people have little to no sex (estimate 1-8%)
-some people don't have enough sex (estimate 30%)
-some have enough sex (estimate 30%)
-some have above average amount of sex (estimate 20%)
-some can afford to have sex constantly, or do so for a living (estimate 12-19% or maybe even less)

cool i have missed around 1800 - 2000 times, it's not that bad bro

Well time to rope then

Thanks for reminding me :feelsbadman:

HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT.
There's no way in hell the average male is getting laid on a regular basis, especially when most of these faggots dont even have their own place. You're a retard if you believe this.

This is just statistically bothersome. It doesn't seem real. Self reported maybe? The average person that age having sex that often would imply that for every person having sex literally every day there are TWO who don't at all? And then some third miscellaneous group having sex only on the weekends? I'm suspicious.

people in fresh relationships got sex quite often. this seems reasonable.

Stats like this were the reason i took a break from here

But nothing changes, its like the blackpill takes on a life of its own in my head, constantly telling me not just that it's over but WHY it's over

JFL I'm gonna fuckin lose it soon

if you were to only look at data for males, i'd imagine the number would be lower. even lower than that would be the number for sub-8 males.

1. Women - yes, more than twice weekly
2. Guys - they lie, many say they're not virgins when they are.

Low IQ stats

I have never touched a human female in 19 years jfl. Normalfags need the rope

Yeah but how often times does the median men have sex?
Average is about stancy and chad pushing the numbers up.

The average 12-15 year has already had sex, probably more than once.

If that's real it probably means this:
-small bit of people have little to no sex (estimate 1-8%)
-some people don't have enough sex (estimate 30%)
-some have enough sex (estimate 30%)
-some have above average amount of sex (estimate 20%)
-some can afford to have sex constantly, or do so for a living (estimate 12-19% or maybe even less)
The vast majority of men don't have enough. The average male would want to have sex at least once a day.

If anyone actually even looks at the study url it says people in RELATIONSHIPS. The average relationship for 18-29 year olds is quite short. Maybe 3 months-2 years. A lot of those people are in new relationships, meaning they have sex frequently. The study DOES NOT include people who are not in a relationship. This study is irrelevant to us as it doesn't count single people.

If anyone actually even looks at the study url it says people in RELATIONSHIPS. The average relationship for 18-29 year olds is quite short. Maybe 3 months-2 years. A lot of those people are in new relationships, meaning they have sex frequently. The study DOES NOT include people who are not in a relationship. This study is irrelevant to us as it doesn't count single people.
:feelskek:

Lifefuel

The average : chad has sex 3 times a day or 21 times a week
Everyone else has sex like once a month

I'm gonna need a stronger cope

the average female yeah i guess, no way its true for average males even accounting for chads who slay

I remember being 12 and thinking "I can't wait until I get to 16 so I can have sex" because that's what I was told by sex-ed that the average age of losing virginity is... now i'm much older and it's painful to think about

Some men, like myself, don't even get that many fucking HUGS in a lifetime. That statistic is pure suicidefuel for Incels. Never fucking began for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back