Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average relationship in 2021

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Dear How to Do It,

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up right before lockdown. When things got serious, we decided to try the friends-with-benefits deal in order to have unprotected sex without risking getting COVID. We made a deal that if one of us met and wanted to have sex with someone else, the other person had the option of continuing in a friends-with-benefit role aware that the former was having sex with someone else, too, or opting out of the role altogether and leaving the friends-with-benefits relationship.

Well, she recently confessed that almost immediately she began having unprotected sex with four other men over the course of our deal, which ended on Thanksgiving. I knew she was having sex with someone else but couldn’t confirm it, and she denied it. I asked her three times, and she denied it all three times, and accused me of gaslighting her. I hoped she was at least using protection. She wasn’t. When I went to see a friend platonically, my ex-girlfriend accused me of having sex with her and we got in a huge fight—while she was the one having sex with others. After things ended, she used the potential for sex to control me so I’d do things for her but never had sex with me again.

She recently when she revealed her other sex partners and said she was a relationship anarchist. At once, I felt relieved because I wasn’t crazy; I felt validated because I knew she was lying; and I felt angry because she never let me know so I could opt out. The issue isn’t that she had sex with others—we weren’t a couple (though I had feelings still). The issue was that she broke our deal and didn’t allow me to opt out. The other issue is that with all that unprotected sex, we could have gotten an std or COVID, and she was being irresponsible having unprotected sex and not letting me know. I’d have opted out at the beginning.

She apologized for hurting me, but doesn’t think she did anything wrong. I impressed upon her the health issue she could have caused (one of her partners has unprotected sex with a lot of different women). She also confessed she wasn’t in love with me during our exclusive relationship before the friends-with-benefits deal, and she then claimed to have borderline personality disorder, though it is undiagnosed.

Even Chads get cucked nowadays, it's brutally over.

>Relationship
>2021

There is no relationship unless you are the first man in the girl's life .
All other things are hook up.

>Relationship
>2021

That or you have to mog every other guy she's been with. Which pretty much means chad and gigachad only

What a cuck, he really believed she would say the truth?

she was a relationship anarchist

Is that the new politically correct euphemism for "slut"?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Should have blow her head clean off she isn't human anyways.

Good find made me cringe hard.

Even Chads get cucked nowadays, it's brutally over.
lol that girl was prob fat and a whore getting money and attention from men higher value than her by allowing them to raw dog it. Coom brains

"relationship anarchist". these zoomers and their creative words for slut.

>Relationship
>2021

Brutal black pill. JB virgins only Kek

no point in a relationship with a non virgin girl

Love is dead, It's all whores nowadays