Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Ayatollah says it like it is

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
I wonder (((who))) controls us?

Jfl, as if some random Iranian goat keeper knew anything about things to begin with.

Caucasoid indo aryan bros in Iran need to save us srs

Caucasoid indo aryan bros in Iran need to save us srs
Giga cope at calling iranians white literally end yourself. Just wait until whites help israel to spready globohomo there which is their ultimate goal.

Giga cope at calling iranians white literally end yourself. Just wait until whites help israel to spready globohomo there which is their ultimate goal.
Iranians aren't white lmao, but they are caucasoid albeit mixed with asiatic. Which is why out of the shithole nigger brownpoo countries Iran is my favorite. If you're truly non caucasoid as you've larped about then they are closer to me then they are to you and I think that's funny (but chances are you're probably all 3 caucasoid asiatic and negroid so you'd be closer)

Just because they are my same broad species does not mean we are the same race.

Last edited:
Damn fucking straight so don't ever claim my persian brothers.

Muhammad was also Indo European and so was Jesus Christ. This just means we're part of the same species, which you are LARPing (falsely) that you have no relation to. This was all a 7d chess move to btfo you and your lack of racial genetics knowledge.
Lmao you live in America, imagine calling based iran a shithole :lul:
Well it's brown. If it wanted to be basted it would return to Zoroastrianism and purge its asiatics to become fully Indo Aryan again, with its neighbors in Afganistan and Pakistan. And Zoroastrianism and Hinduism would then combine with Islam and Christianity to just become Caucasianity.

1612850110580-png.406674

Muhammad was also Indo European and so was Jesus Christ. This just means we're part of the same species, which you are LARPing (falsely) that you have no relation to. This was all a 7d chess move to btfo you and your lack of racial genetics knowledge.
Giga cope, you literally never knew anything you talk about, me and tranny cucks are not the same species. And Jesus was Palestinian like me.

Well it's brown
Yeah that's why it's not cucked (yet until whites finally get their hands on it)

If it wanted to be basted it would return to Zoroastrianism and purge its asiatics to become fully Indo Aryan again, with its neighbors in Afganistan and Pakistan. And Zoroastrianism and Hinduism would then combine with Islam and Christianity to just become Caucasianity.
Your race will be extent in a century chill lmao

What the fuck happened here

Giga cope, you literally never knew anything you talk about, me and tranny cucks are not the same species. And Jesus was Palestinian like me.
I mean I don't doubt you probably have some of the same galillean celtic dna in you so I guess. Although I bet your line is so mutted there was probably a nigger bull or 2 :Lul:
Yeah that's why it's not cucked (yet until whites finally get their hands on it)
No that's why its a shithole. When it was ancient persia it was incredibly based. The elamites were and are gay niggers.
Your race will be extent in a century chill lmao
No because the Aryans have all religion on their side and all the racial contributions. The jew wants to eradicate the Caucasoid because the other species are the perfect slave.

Last edited:
No that's why its a shithole. When it was ancient persia it was incredibly based. The elamites were and are gay niggers.
Giga cope, would literally rather live in iran than any white country its giga superior.

No because the Aryans have all religion on their side and all the racial contributions. The jew wants to eradicate the Caucasoid because the other species are the perfect slave.
Really? Because it seems like the white countries are the slaves. White countries are the one worshipping,paying and dying to defend jews.
Keep coping nothing is on aryans side.

Holy shit when you two go at it you really go

Giga cope, would literally rather live in iran than any white country its giga superior.
Cope stupid nigger, Iran is only better when it was Zoroastrian and indo aryan. Nowadays the indo aryan spirit of Iran is dying and needs to be refilled.
Really? Because it seems like the white countries are the slaves. White countries are the one worshipping,paying and dying to defend jews.
Keep coping nothing is on aryans side.
you’re mad you aren’t pure aryan. You’re only as aryan as your green eyes and ginger hair, but you’ll never be pure. I’ll sit here with my ancient Persian empire, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, the vedas and Hinduism/Buddhism, the colonial age and advent of modern technology and the writers of all of history and I’ll sit here with my superior people’s that make you speak my language.

while you can have half of that, and the rest of your mutt self can take accomplishment for those mud hutts or something, you Afro-Asiatic monkey

Last edited:
And I thought the religion debates were a bloodsport on here
Hardly tbh although most of the heated debates drag on for a lot of pages. The debates where BlkPillPres is involved are more interesting.

Hardly tbh although most of the heated debates drag on for a lot of pages. The debates where BlkPillPres is involved are more interesting.
I'll be honest, I enjoy the ones where everyone comes together to shit all over something truly cucked. Oh, and wholesome threads, too.

Cope stupid nigger, Iran is only better when it was Zoroastrian and indo aryan. Nowadays the indo aryan spirit of Iran is dying and needs to be refilled.
Lmao you live in a country where fags roam around in things, your tax dollars go to israel, you work 50 hours week and still unemployed, women can easily divorce rape you, and your sister walks around half naked and you're talking about iran being a shithole :feelskek: :feelskek:
Iran is better than every white country in every conceivable way. Even with the sanctions restricting it for not being gay enough.
This is a fact. And if it was white it wouldn't be.

you’re mad you aren’t pure aryan. You’re only as aryan as your green eyes and ginger hair, but you’ll never be pure.
I would literally kill myself if I was any percent aryan. Literally. I am 0% aryan and proud of it. You're just mad you have to face the reality that your race is trash and no one wants to be part of it.
But you can't get away so you must cope

I’ll sit here with my ancient Persian empire, the vedas and Hinduism/Buddhism, the colonial age and advent of modern technology and the writers of all of history and I’ll sit here with my superior people’s that make you speak my language.

while you can have half of that, and the rest of your mutt self can take accomplishment for those mud hutts or something, you Afro-Asiatic monkey
Lol at taking credit for persian empire you cheap rat. that was never yours, no matter your bullshit mental gymnastics and white lies.

You're literally using my numerical system. Go use the roman one instead. We had giant mansions and structures when your people were still living in huts. It wasn't until your people had their seat in power that modern culture started. That's all you need to know

20210209 093257

Lmao you live in a country where fags roam around in things, your tax dollars go to israel, you work 50 hours week and still unemployed, women can easily divorce rape you, and your sister walks around half naked and you're talking about iran being a shithole :feelskek: :feelskek:
Your mom is a shithole
Iran is better than every white country in every conceivable way. Even with the sanctions restricting it for not being gay enough.

This is a fact. And if it was white it wouldn't be.
Yeah it’s better than any nonwhite country because it’s atleast a little bit aryan
I would literally kill myself if I was any percent aryan. Literally. I am 0% aryan and proud of it. You're just mad you have to face the reality that your race is trash and no one wants to be part of it.
Cope. People here all want to be pure aryan that’s why your people say “I wish I was white”. The only reason you have green eyes is because someone who was remotely indo european fucked up and had sex with your negroid ancestor lololol
Lol at taking credit for persian empire you cheap rat. that was never yours, no matter your bullshit mental gymnastics and white lies.
Persian empire was indo aryan retard
Persian (/ˈpɜːrʒən, -ʃən/), also known by its endonym Farsi (فارسی, Fārsī, [fɒːɾˈsiː] (About this soundlisten)), is a Western Iranian language belonging to the Iranian branch of the Indo-Iranian subdivisionof the Indo-European languages.

Iran literally translates to LAND OF THE ARYANS (Ērān)
You're literally using my numerical system. Go use the roman one instead. We had giant mansions and structures when your people were still living in huts. It wasn't until your people had their seat in power that modern culture started. That's all you need to know

View attachment 406683
Lmao you had to censor one out. Guess what retards, the Egyptians were white too. Pharaoh tombs literally had blue eyes on them
2F0B6B4B 4A67 46CC AB07 C9D9F1636327

Indo Europeans and Aryans invented everything, Afro-asiatics did nothing, you’re speaking English right now like a little bitch. Keep speaking my language and using my technology.
1E694505 A21A 440F B752 E465D0BF23B8

Last edited:
Your mom is a shithole
Your first admission of defeat in this thread 1-0

Yeah it’s better than any nonwhite country because it’s atleast a little bit aryan
Giga cope its better than every white country cuz it's not white

Cope. People here all want to be pure aryan that’s why your people say “I wish I was white”
My people? Only person I know who said it is little dreggy and tehgymcel420. I would never say something like that. I can't imagine being part of the most cucked race. This is how you cope with being white? By getting validation from gay incels with humiliation fetish? :feelskek:
Thank god I'm not white

Persian empire was indo aryan retard
Persian (/ˈpɜːrʒən, -ʃən/), also known by its endonym Farsi (فارسی, Fārsī, [fɒːɾˈsiː] (About this soundlisten)), is a Western Iranian language belonging to the Iranian branch of the Indo-Iranian subdivisionof the Indo-European languages.

Iran literally translates to LAND OF THE ARYANS (Ērān)
Oh I'm aware of that, doesn't make them white. Some indians(nothern) are indo aryan. Quit coping. No based culture came from whites.

Lmao you had to censor one out. Guess what retards, the Egyptians were white too
He literally believed a pol meme:lul::lul: This is why I don't take you seriously

Indo Europeans and Aryans invented everything, Afro-asiatics did nothing, you’re speaking English right now like a little bitch. Keep speaking my language and using my technology.
Cope you got utterly destroyed. My people had whole civilizations when your people were living in huts still fucking dogs
20210209 093257

Your first admission of defeat in this thread 1-0
It’s not an admission of defeat at all
Giga cope its better than every white country cuz it's not white
Yeah well western countries are governed by Jews and niggers.
My people? Only person I know who said it is little dreggy and tehgymcel420. I would never say something like that. I can't imagine being part of the most cucked race. This is how you cope with being white? By getting validation from gay incels with humiliation fetish? :feelskek:
Thank god I'm not white
CB05B602 6AC9 4612 81EE 1C944EBEBBF3

Oh I'm aware of that, doesn't make them white. Some indians(nothern) are indo aryan. Quit coping. No based culture came from whites.
Yeah they are, and it means they used to be white. Europeans are the purest indo aryans now because all of those people became mixed (and oddly enough that’s when they became shitholes)
He literally believed a pol meme:lul::lul: This is why I don't take you seriously
Cope. “Muh pol meme”
Cope you got utterly destroyed. My people had whole civilizations when your people were living in huts still fucking dogs
View attachment 406687
>European civilization in 1000 BC
0F933655 1984 4D5E A8ED 266FA29C4569

Hinduism, the ancient Greeks, Buddhism, ancient Persia, that’s only in 1000 BC

Yeah well western countries are governed by Jews and niggers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "my white country suck becuase of da jew man. Us white boy are innocent. We dindu nuffin"

A black guy and a Chinese guy are my people??

Yeah they are, and it means they used to be white. Europeans are the purest indo aryans now because all of those people became mixed (and oddly enough that’s when they became shitholes)
Giga cope. You do not get credit for the based persian culture. Only globohom and trannyism.

>European civilization in 1000 BC
0f933655-1984-4d5e-a8ed-266fa29c4569-jpeg.406689

Hinduism, the ancient Greeks, Buddhism, ancient Persia, that’s only in 1000 BC
Lmao ancient greek and buddiasm too now? :lul: :lul:
Keep coping. This image really sits you off
20210209 093257

America is still America. It was always a nation of immigrants and murderers who replaced native American population and brought niggers there and now cry that they're genocided. You lose your ability to exploit the world and it's good. You only oppose Jews, because currently their interests aren't compatible with yours.
Oh come on. Native Americans especially in North America were in mud huts. Aztecs I can see this sort of working but all of america was a shithole.

we transformed 600 native dudes in a teepee hut into the biggest industrial and technological centers on earth with high development. It’s not genocide if you move them 10,000 years into the future technologically.

America is cancelled.

There are only 2 superpowers remaining: Israel and China.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back