Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ballad of Paul Skallas.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Eidx7HHWoAYKEZ4

If you guys are on twitter you gotta check this guy Paul Skallas out. His whole shtick is the lindy effect, through which he analyses/observes and views the modern world.

If a book has been in print for forty years, I can expect it to be in print for another forty years. But, and that is the main difference, if it survives another decade, then it will be expected to be in print another fifty years. This, simply, as a rule, tells you why things that have been around for a long time are not "aging" like persons, but "aging" in reverse. Every year that passes without extinction doubles the additional life expectancy. This is an indicator of some robustness. The robustness of an item is proportional to its life!

The basic premise of the lindy effect is that social phenomena, ideas, cultural practices that have survived for a long time, will stay around for a long time. The idea is 'to bet' and build your life on things that are lindy to avoid getting duped by modernity, passing fads and unreliable novelty. It might also be used to justify more and more reliance on ultraconservative, ultrareactionary, illiberal (social) arrangements and things to protect yourself and your society from harm, catastrophe and fragility.

Naturally this leads to extremely spicy takes on gender relations, gender politics and women in general. Lots of takes he has to delete over time. Fun thing is he is definitely not an incel, but an NYC white collar professional who likes to lift and somehow still has job after all the crazy shit he posts on twitter/periscope under his own name.

Last edited:
His takes are perfectly normal and are just honest about human nature which moralfags chose to deny. Most people are capable of raping or murdering someone if they have the chance and motivation to do it.

What would be more interesting to see is lowering the age of consent even if just by a year just to see adults who claimed that they were not attracted to 17 year olds suddenly be attracted to them.

Skallas' main account is @PaulSkallas, he runs @LindyEffect which adds sources - Skallas is very Mediterranean -centric so it's mainly stuff from Greek, Roman antiquity and some 'recent' stuff by medieval French moralists. The spicy deleted stuff is collected by @ForgottenLindy. He blocks liberally, I was blocked for liking tweets by one of the many parody accounts.

Eh_E0rZWoAETXcn

EgiOHP2WAAEGu4Z

EgYChgIXkAcWiP5

EfFkbE_X0AEx1f6

EduFI8kXsAEJ-mk

Ec6fFAhXsAMY0mk

EcbtcfZWkAU0Ruv

Last edited:
Eidx7HHWoAYKEZ4

If you guys are on twitter you gotta check this guy Paul Skallas out. His whole shtick is the lindy effect, through which he analyses/observes and views the modern world.

The basic premise of the lindy effect is that social phenomena, ideas, cultural practices that have survived for a long time, will stay around for a long time. The idea is 'to bet' and build your life on things that are lindy to avoid getting duped by modernity, passing fads and unreliable novelty. It might also be used to justify more and more reliance on ultraconservative, ultrareactionary, illiberal (social) arrangements and things to protect yourself and your society from harm, catastrophe and fragility.

Naturally this leads to extremely spicy takes on gender relations, gender politics and women in general. Lots of takes he has to delete over time. Fun thing is he is definitely not an incel, but an NYC white collar professional who likes to lift and somehow still has job after all the crazy shit he posts on twitter/periscope under his own name.

The effect itself is slightly similar to how I think and how things are designed in this world, thus what I would state as being objective, however, not every objective is equal to everything else, for example, if everyone started raping, which would lead to continuous fighting, since others will want to compete in who gets to rape who, then this would go on and on, since this method of breeding and expansion would work in general, however, at the cost of lives being lost, but, if it were that enforced monogamy (or as I would like to extend it towards having whores be genetically made based on a male's taste or picking a whore from the current stock to your liking), then that would solve the need to rape whores you just see randomly, in favour of fucking your wife, and generally speaking this works, since you're already satisfying the sexual desire incurred by the body's libido, however, for those who I myself will admit, are into fucking more than one (this is the case since I can't stand the generic female nature and the type of person I am interested in is statistically very rare to find) would have a max of three whores to fuck, though men as such are low in numbers, since your current average male is more interested in banging the one whore that they love.

I could think of other reasons but I will just give that one since that is more of the agenda from this guy than anything else.