Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The ban appeal section / ban discussion show how many narcissists are on this forum

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Go check all the most recent ban appeals.

They all look like this;
"Im a stupid cuck and i want an unban because i never really wanted a ban in the first place i just wanted attention :soy::bluepill:"

And the ban discussion is 90%;
"Why did cuckedincel0183826 get banned"
"Requested"
"Requested"
"Requested"
"Requested"
"Requested"
"Requested"
"Requested"
"Requested"

Why does it make them a narcissist? Because they think their ban will make a noticeable impact on the forum.

"Im a stupid cuck and i want an unban because i never really wanted a ban in the first place i just wanted attention :soy::bluepill:"
That's what it is most the time tbh

Greta Thunberg is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the UN climate summit after party. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her on CNN She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Greta Thunberg? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.
Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.
"What would you do if you weren't a climate change activist?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Mexico" I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's OK," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Mexico?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

Big assumption of their motives.
And what other motives could they have? Because we all know they dont do it to stay away from the forum, otherwise they wouldnt come back 2 days later

Greta Thunberg is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the UN climate summit after party. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her on CNN She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Greta Thunberg? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.
Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
I laugh.
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.
"Teaching, I think."
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Mexico" I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
@Diocel thoughts?

And what other motives could they have? Because we all know they dont do it to stay away from the forum, otherwise they wouldnt come back 2 days later
its a deterrent to keep urself from posting, it doesnt always work but its a deterrent nonetheless

i requested a ban before finals last year

Big assumption of their motives.
This. Most people request bans because they have a compulsion to check the forum and it interferes with their other desired activities (besides slaying, jfl).

It is something they should learn to work on without resorting to requested bans tho imo, in that being obsessive is a quality that you need to be able to control in life or else it will come back to bite you. There are no requested bans for IRL.

@Redpill Robert never requested a ban :feelsthink:

Allegedly to make it harder to come back and easier to resist posting.
That’s why I requested tbh. Otherwise I lay in bed for several hours a day making shitposts and reading retarded shit on here. That’s time I could be using to learn actually valuable things or hustling to make some extra cash.

That’s the theory anyway, in reality I just rotted in my bed for 4 months while wageslaving just enough to survive.

Allegedly to make it harder to come back and easier to resist posting.

Not all of them come back.
None of them should come back. Perm ban is permanent. This forum is like a playground for retards because the mods allow it

"Got a spare?" she asks.
I laugh.
"Teaching, I think."
"Mexico" I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."

Mid-high tier :redpill: fantasy cope.

8/10. (You lost a point for "Greta Thunberg.")

I think some are for legit reasons like fallen modcel @Ryo_Hazuki but I agree most requested bans are for narcissistic motives.

Attention tbh

"Got a spare?" she asks.
I laugh.
"Teaching, I think."
"Mexico" I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
Nice ctrl+c, ctrl+v
What happens next? Do you end up getting her out of activism and start a traveling life with her?